Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Waffles and Beer.

Cali's P.O.V.

I smiled down at my sleeping husband, running my hands over his chest, and smiling even wider when I noticed the hickey that was on the right side of his neck. He loves them. I don't know why, he just does. I leaned my hand down and kissed him softly, causing his beautiful brown eyes to open and signal to me he was awake.

"Good morning," I whispered and he blinked a couple of times before focusing on me.

"Morning," he said groggily. I smiled and leaned down and kissed him again,passionately.

"Happy birthday, baby," I said, pulling away and looking down at him. He grinned stupidly and snuggled me closer to him, pressing our lips back together.

"Oh my god, I love you," he whispered and I giggled.

"I love you, too," I told him, wrestling myself out of his arms. "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, a little bit," he told me, sitting up. "Baby, how old am I?"

"Your twenty-one, Brendon," I said, laughing.

"Go get me a beer," he stated and I shook my head.

"No. It's eleven o' clock in the morning. You're not drinking yet."

"Why? I think it would go good with some pancakes. Or... waffles. I want waffles and beer!"

"No. You cannot have waffles and beer. Waffles; yes. Beer; no. Not yet."

"Please?" He pouted.

"No."

"Why the hell not?" he asked, sitting up and watching me search for the hotel phone.

"Because it's too damn early. You're not allowed getting half assed until we go back to Vegas. I want you to be sober enough to remember our honeymoon," I said, successfully finding the phone and sitting down at the end of the bed with it.

"I just want one fucking beer! I'm not that much of a ligh weight," he whined and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, then drink your precious beer with your god damn waffles. I'm limiting you down to two beers," I said, dialing the number and waiting for someone to answer.

"The whole trup?!" he asked, sitting up and looking at me wide-eyed.

"No, a day! I know you won't get drunk off of that. God, you haven't even been twenty-one for a whole day and you're already an alcoholic," I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"And we haven't even been married a whole day and you're already trying to rule my life," he stated, and I smiled, leaning over to kiss him softly.

"Yeah, you're my bitch now, Urie," I told him just as a woman answered the phone. I ordered Brendon some waffles and me pancakes and sausage.

"I think I want you for breakfast instead," Brendon told me, kissing the back of my neck and wrapping his arms around me.

"You can't eat me," I told him, catching a glance of his smirk in the mirror across the room.

"You wanna bet?" he asked, manuevring himself so he was in front of me. He dipped his head down to kiss me, sliding his hands down to the front of his boxers, which I happened to be wearing. He slid them down to my knees, pushing me onto my back. He dipped his head down and flicked his tongue across my clit, making me moan. I intertwined my fingers with his dark hair, moaning continuously at the feeling of his warm, moist tongue sliding across my soaking folds. I let out one last moan before I lost it. And as soon as I came there was a knock on the door. I stood up and pulled my boxers back up, walking towards the door. I took the food from the girl who delivered our room service and walked back in the room.

"You know, you look so damn hot in my boxers," Brendon commented and I laughed.

"And you look hot in my jeans," I told him and he grinned. I sat down and handed him his food.

"Where's my beer?" he asked, pecking my lips.

"Ugh, I'll get it," I said standing back up to walk over to the mini-fridge. I walked back and handed it to him.

"Are your waffles and beer good?" I asked him.

"Yeah, you want a bite?" he asked and I shrugged. He put the fork up to my mouth and I took the piece off syrupy waffle

"Mm, that's good," I said and he nodded. He finished his quickly, while I was just finishing my first pancake.

"Okay, I'm full. Let's have sex now," he said putting his plate down and trying to grab mine away.

"Brendon, I'm not finished yet," I said, holding it tightly while trying to finish my food.

"But I want sex," he whined, managing to pull it away and crawl on top of me.

"Fine. Just be careful, though. You know you can't be rough because of the baby," I reminded him and he nodded before kissing me.

"I know. I remember, relax," he said, kissing me softly and laying me back down.

"You're still naked, aren't you?" I asked him and he giggled.

"Yeah, now I want you naked," he said, pulling off the boxers and tank top I was wearing. He then continued to kiss me lovingly. It didn't take long before I felt him enter me, making me groan into his mouth. He started up a slow pace, being as gentle as he could.

"Brend, you can move a little faster," I told him.

"I don't want to hurt our baby," he stated and I shook my head.

"You won't. Now, damn it, move faster!" I moaned to him. He obliged, thrusting his lips a little bit faster.

"Cali, I love you so much!" he murmured into my neck, kissing and sucking on it.

"I love you, too. Oh god, Brendon!" I moaned, earning one right back from him.

"I'm so close," he told me and I nodded. I tightened my legs around him as he exploded inside of me, making me shake and orgasm myself. He pulled out of me and rolled over, laying spent beside me. "You're amazing, baby."

"So are you," I told him, kissing him deeply.

"I'm tired now," he informed me.

"Take a nap. I'll wake you up later. Right now, I'm going to finish my pancakes."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm kind of upset about the lack of comments I got last chapter. The last chapter has been up for, like, a week, and only two people have commented it. Only two people out of eighty-five readers. That's not right, is it? So please give me some comments, guys! I'd really appreciate it!