Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

I liked these shoes, too!

One Month Later

Kara's P.O.V.

"Fuck, Jem, when's your daddy gonna get home?" I asked, rubbing my swollen stomach. I was laying back on my bed, well, originally I had been planning to sit down, but I kind of rolled backwards and haven't felt like making an attempt to sit back up. "God, I can't wait until you're born, baby girl. Then I can hold you and see how beautiful I know you're going to be. Plus my ankles won't hurt and I can see my feet again. Not that I haven't loved being pregnant with you. You've already changed my life, Sunnie, I can't imagine raising you. Promise me you'll be my little girl forever?" I felt a hard kick and smiled. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Who are you talking to?" Someone asked from the doorway. I looked upside down to see Joe and Andy (Pete's sister) standing there.

"Sunnie. My baby," I answered, struggling to get myself off of the bed. Though it's kind of hard when you're nine months pregnant and have a estimated seven pound life form in your stomach. "Help me!" I yelped, falling backwards. Joe laughed before stepping forward, grabbing my hands and helping me up to my feet. "I'm so pregnant."

"I see that," he said, rubbing my stomach and laughing.

"Where's your honey?" Andy asked and I shrugged.

"Last time I talked to Brendon he said that they were on the plane here. I guess they're supposed to be coming around two. What time is it?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"I think it's like, one thirty," Joe replied and I nodded. Suddenly there was a yell from downstairs followed by laughter.

"What's going on down there?" I asked looking towards them and they both shrugged.

"I have no idea. Let's go see," Andy said as we turned towards the stairs and walked down them.

"Hi Patrick," I said, smiling when I saw him in the chair. "Who's yelling?"

"Izey was yelling at Pete," he replied and I looked to see her in the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, walking inside the kitchen and leaning against the counter.

"Yeah, I'm just annoyed. And Pete's kid is killing me," she said, holding her hand to her stomach.

"It's Ryan's son, too. Why don't you call him up and bitch at him?" Pete asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"Because he hasn't done shit to irritate me all night like you have," she told him.

"What have I done to irritate you? If anybody has irritated you it's Gabe and William. I don't see you yelling at them," Pete told her and she huffed.

"They fucking fell asleep on the couch! And you crossed the fucking food boundaries!" Izey yelled.

"What fucking food boundaries?! I'm sorry your god damn food can't touch, but I like it when some of mine does!" he yelled back at her.

"Whatever. I can't wait for your fucking boyfriend to get home so you'll get off my ass before I kill yours. Quit being such a fucking dick!" Izey exclaimed, walking into the living room.

"Pete, give her a break. You don't want to stress or piss her off too bad, she is pregnant with your's and Ryan's child," I told him and he sighed.

"She's being a total bitch, though," he told me.

"She's pregnant, expect that. And I know you miss Ryan. I miss Spencer, too. They've been gone for only three weeks, but it feels like forever. They should be here any minute, though," I told him and he nodded.

"Now I need to sit down, my feet hurt like a son of a bitch," I told him and he laughed, letting me lean against him while we walked back into the living room. "Hey Patrick?"

"Yeah?" he asked looking up.

"I don't mean to kick you out of the chair, but can I sit there?"I asked, smiling sweetly.

"Of course," he said, standing up and allowing me to sit back in the chair.

"I feel like I'm gonna fucking pop," I told them and he and Pete smiled.

"You're almost there," Pete reassured. I looked over to see Izey fighting to get Gabe and whoever else was sleeping on top of him off the couch.

"Come on, babe, if you're going to sleep, at least do it in one of the beds upstairs. People want to sit on this couch," Izey argued and Gabe just groaned.

"I can't get up. Get him off of me and I'll go upstairs," he reasoned and Izey shrugged. She grabbed the person's arm and rolled them off of her boyfriend and onto the floor. Gabe sat up and stared at her for a minute until she sat down. He then proceeded to cuddle into her, nuzzling his face in her neck.

"Are you okay?" Izey asked him and he shook his head. "What's the matter?"

"I'm sick."

"Go upstairs and lay down. You probably just need sleep. And I guess you can just take your husband here up with you," she said, motioning to the figure on the floor.

"Husband?" I questioned her and she laughed and shrugged.

"I don't know. We're polygamists. He just announced it to me today," she explained and I shook my head. By now Gabe had gotten up and was dragging him by the arm over to the stairs. He got tripped up on the bottom one and fell back on his ass, looking really tired and defeated.

"Gabe, go upstairs. I'll get him," Pete said, standing up. Gabe shrugged and stood up, walking up the stairs slowly. Pete and Patrick both walked over to the sleeping person. I still haven't seen his face to know who it was. "William!" Pete yelled, kicking him slightly. He grasped his foot afterward.

"What did you do?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I kicked something. It was hard, and my toe hurts," Pete replied and I laughed.

"I think he's dead," Patrick concluded, staring down at him.

"He's not dead, he just needs to WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Pete yelled down at him.

"Go away," William mumbled, swatting at him.

"Go upstairs and sleep," Pete told him, nudging him with his toe.

"No, go away!" he repeated, whacking him in the leg.

"Fine! Sleep on the floor. I hope someone steps on you!" Pete replied and William hit him again, this time banging his fist against his toes. "Ow! Motherfucker!" Pete kicked him in the head with his good foot, falling on his ass all the same.

"Okay, Petey, stand up and go sit on the couch before you really hurt yourself," Patrick said, grabbing his arm and pulling him up. He sat down on the couch next to Izey, rubbing her stomach lightly. She smiled slightly, closing her eyes and leaning her head back.

"Where'd Andy and Joe go?" I asked and they shrugged.

"Who fucking knows. We probably won't see them for about an hour," Pete replied, rolling his eyes.

"Is Hurley here?" I asked and Patrick shook his head.

"He had to stay in Chicago. Family crisis," he explained and I nodded.

Suddenly I heard the front door open and tons of familiar voices yelling out for me.

"Hello?" Cali yelled.

"We're here!" Came Ryan's voice.

"Where are you?" Brendon continued. He was followed by a loud screech from a baby. I laughed and looked over to see all four of them, Jacob being the one who screeched, standing in the doorway to the kitchen. Brendon put Jacob down and let him crawl forward as they all stepped in the living room, Ryan going straight towards Pete. He jumped into his lap and kissed him deeply. When they pulled away Pete took Ryan's hand and placed it over Izey's stomach, the younger boys eyes widening when he felt the small kick. I watched him smile widely before kissing Pete again.

"Where's Spencer?" I asked Brendon.

"He's bringing stuff in with Jon. Go out and see him if you want," he told me and I nodded.

"Help me up?" I asked for probably the millionth time that day. He grabbed my hands and pulled me up, but as soon as he pulled me up I felt a strange feeling go through my stomach. Then I heard a splashing type of noise and looked down to see my bag of water broken all over my brother's shoes.

"Shit! And I liked these shoes, too!" he whined and I stared at him wide-eyed.

"Brendon?"

"What?" he asked. "Did you have like a water bottle or something in your lap? Because my shoes are really wet."

"Bren, my water just broke," I told him, beginning to panic. He stared at me confused for a minute before he finally caught on. He gave me a shocked look, before looking down at his shoes again, and then to my stomach, and back up to me before screaming.

"Spencer!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I might have cut you off on another honeymoon chapter, but I felt Kara's been pregnant long enough! And I know a lot of people will agree.

Thanks for the comments. That was a lot better. But I'd still love to be getting more. Just let me know what you think.