Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

I thoght only boys did that!

Kara's P.O.V.

“Aw, she's so cute!” Ryan exclaimed as Spencer handed her over to him.

“I wanna see!” Brendon whined. “Let me hold my niece!”

“No! I'm holding my goddaughter,” Ryan told him and I rolled my eyes.

“Will you guys quit arguing before you make her cry. Ryan, do not hog my daughter,” I told them and he huffed.

“But he always hogs Jacob,” he complained and I shook my head. “Fine.” He complied and held the little girl in between both of them.

“Awh, hi, Sunnie Jemma!” Brendon cooed at her. “You're a pretty little girl!”

“Of course she is! Look at her mommy,” Ryan replied and I laughed.

“No, she looks like her daddy,” I told him and he nodded.

“Yeah, but you're still pretty, Kar,” he told me and I smiled.

“Thanks, Ry,” I said and watched Jon, Spencer, and Cali walk into the room. I smiled towards my fiance as my brother and Ryan cooed at Sunnie.

“Hey, babe,” I kissed him.

“Hey. Did Ry and Brend take over the baby?” he asked and I nodded, looking over at them. At this point Jon, Ryan, and Brendon were all squished onto the little couch as they looked down at the sleeping little girl. Suddenly, she stretched her body out and kicked her feet, emitting a smile cry. Ryan cuddled her to his chest, bouncing her slightly without shaking her, but it didn't work.

“I think she's hungry,” I told him and he nodded before bringing her over to me. “Hi, baby girl!” I said to her and she lifted her eye-lids to show off her little baby blues as she looked at me. “You guys don't mind if I feed her, right?” I asked looking up and around the room.

“I don't care, as long as you're covered up,” Ryan said and Brendon agreed.

“Good, because I would have had to of kick you out of the room if you had a problem with it,” I told them. I grabbed one of the blankets and laid it over the right side of my chest, lifting up my shirt and unhooking my bra before moving Sunnie so she could eat.

“Are you supposed to hold her like a football?” Spencer asked, sitting down next to me.

“This is how the nurse showed me to do it. She's fine as long as she's getting the milk,” I told him and he nodded before stroking her head. She had a very short layer of soft dark brown hair on her head, and it was so soft to touch. Spencer just loved it. It took her about five minutes before she was done eating. “She doesn't eat a lot. I wonder if she's getting enough.”

“I'm sure she's eating fine. I mean, she is tiny. How much food can you fit into a belly that small?” Spencer asked and I shrugged.

“I don't know. But here you go, daddy. You can burp her,” I said, handing her over to him.

“What do I do?” he asked and I smiled.

“Take this,” I said, handing him the burp rag. “Hold her against your chest, and pat her back,” I instructed and he did as I told him.

“How do I know when she burps?” he asked and I laughed.

“You'll hear it. Just listen,” I told him and he nodded. She let out a tiny burp a minute later and Spencer brought her down to cradle in his arms.

“Hi, sweetie,” he smiled down at her and she stared up at him.

“Can I hold her?” Cali asked him and he nodded before handing her over. Cali cradled her in her arms and smiled, something everyone seemed to do when they looked at the precious little girl.

“Have you changed a diaper yet?” I asked Spencer and he shook his head.

“No. I'm not sure I really know how,” he said and I laughed.

“It's easy. You just open the diaper, take it off, wipe, and put on a new one.”

“Okay, I guess I'll have to try that,” he agreed and I nodded.

“I'm sure you'll be doing quite a few times in her infancy. And especially if we have more kids.”

“Let's just focus on her for right now,” he said. “She's top priority.”

“Um, guys, I think she pooped,” Brendon informed us as Cali laughed and brought her back over to me.

“Looks like you can try changing our first diaper now,” I said, smiling at Spencer.

“You're making me start out on a shitty diaper first? Couldn't I try when she's just peed?” he asked and I shook my head.

“No, because there's nothing to a peed diaper. You get more experience this way,” I informed him and he scrunched up his nose.

“Stop whining. She's your daughter,” I said, placing her on the bed in front of us. I grabbed a clean diaper and wipes for him as he unsnapped her onesie. He slowly undid the front of the diaper before opening it. His face twisted when he caught a smell of the diaper and I laughed. “Now wipe her butt.”

He grabbed a couple of wipes and carefully lifted her legs, doing a couple of swift wipes before removing the diaper from her completely. She stretched out her legs and kicked slightly, curling and uncurling her toes.

“You better hurry up and put another diaper on her before she-” I wasn't even able to finish my sentence before Sunnie started peeing. I quickly grabbed a couple wipes before pressing them down to stop her from peeing all over the hospital bed. I waited until she was done before grabbing the diaper and putting it on her quickly. I looked up to see Spencer standing up and looking at his leg, which was wet.

“Oh my god, I thought only boys did that!” Ryan said as he laughed with Brendon. Cali and Jon were trying to hold back their laughter as I giggled and picked up my daughter.

“Obviously not, since Sunnie just peed on Spencer,” I said and he sighed. “Relax, honey, she can't help it. I'm sure Jon's been peed on tons of times. Haven't you?”

“Yeah,” he nodded.

“I'm not mad. I just need to clean my leg off,” Spencer said and I nodded before pointing towards the bathroom door.

“Go ahead and go in there,” I told him and he walked in that direction.

“Did you pee on daddy?” a still laughing Brendon asked Sunnie as he picked her up. She just stared up again as she let out a small noise before spitting up on his shirt. “Gross,” he murmured, looking down at the stain as we laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was dedicated to whatshername. because her comments make me laugh and she wanted the baby to pee on Spencer.

Comments? Please?