Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Why are you bothering my neighbors?

Cali's P.O.V.

“What the hell are they doing up there?” I asked Izey as I looked towards her and she shrugged.

“Your guess is as good as mine,” she answered and I laid my head back on the chair.

Another loud noise emitted from upstairs and I stared concerned at my ceiling.

“Honestly, you boy friends better not fuck up my house,” I told her and Dani and they both laughed.

“Sweetie, it's your husband, Gabe, and William that keep yelling. I don't think my boy friend is doing a damn thing,” Dani told me and I rolled my eyes. I could suddenly hear laughing and talking coming from outside, and I looked out the window to see William standing in my front lawn with Carson, staring at her smugly.

“How the fuck?” Izey asked and I shrugged, getting up and walking towards the door.

“How did you get out here from upstairs?” I asked William when I had the door opened.

“The window,” he answered, smiling and with his arm around Carson.

“You jumped out of my window?” I asked and he nodded.

“Well, actually, I jumped off you roof. I climbed out the window,” he said and I shook my head.

“That can't be safe, Will. So, why are you bothering my neighbors then?” I asked and he rolled his eyes.

“I'm not bothering anybody. We're talking,” he said, motioning to himself and Carson.

“Okay, then. Don't you have a girlfriend, William?” I asked and he shook his head.

“I have a baby's mama, who's probably not even pregnant with my baby,” he told me and I scoffed.

“That sounds much better,” I said and he nodded.

“Hola!” I looked up at the roof to see Gabe and Pete waving down at me.

“Hola!” I waved back. “What are you doing?”

“Sitting up here,” Gabe yelled back.

“Where's my husband?” I asked and he pointed towards the window.

“Inside. He decided to clean or something,” he answered and my eyes went wide. I walked back in and up the stairs, searching for Brendon.

“What the hell do you think you're doing?” I asked him when I found him littering the floor with tons of clothes.

“I'm looking for something,” he answered, not turning around.

“For what? I could help you find it,” I offered and he shook his head.

“You don't know what it is,” he told me and I sighed.

“I would if you would just tell me,” I said, glancing at Ryan who shrugged from his place on the bed.

“No,” Brendon stated and I sighed.

“Fine, I hope you find it then, baby,” I said, bending down to give him a kiss.

“Uh huh,” he said, pecking my lips lightly before looking around more.

“Asshole,” I muttered to him and he looked up.

“What?” he asked.

“Nothing, you're just a dick,” I told him and he looked confused. “Later.”

I walked towards the door and walked out of it, going towards the stairs. I walked down to see Joe and Andy now here and on the couch with Patrick, Dani, William, and Carson. Izey was reclining in the chair, holding her stomach.

“This kid is such a shit,” she told me and I laughed.

“Who is?” Andy asked.

“Your nephew,” Izey told her and she looked confused. “Pete didn't tell you?”

“Tell me what?” She looked even more confused now.

“You didn't know I'm pregnant with Pete's kid. You did know I was pregnant, right?” Izey asked and she nodded.

“I kind of figured that out. I mean, you're definitely showing now. I just figured it was Gabe's,” Andy explained.

“Oh. No. He's Pete's. Pete and Ryan are taking him when he's born. Gabe just takes care of me like it's his,” Izey explained.

“Oh. Well, then I guess I'm gonna be an aunt,” Andy said, smiling.

“Yep. In about three months you will be.”

“How far along are you, Cali?” Dani asked me after a couple of minutes.

“Um, like three months,” I answered and she nodded.

“Did you figure out what the fuck they're doing?” Izey asked, hearing a loud thud from upstairs followed by manic laughing.

“Well that sounds like Gabe, so I'm gonna guess he fell while coming back in through the window. They were sitting outside on my roof,” I explained to her.

“Either that or he slipped and fell off the roof,” William told her and her eyes went wide. “What? It's not that far of a fall. I jumped off of it!”

“You're fucked in the head,” I told him as Izey got up to go check on Gabe.

“No. But I've been fucked in the ass before,” he told me and I laughed.

“So have I,” I told him, looking over to see Brendon and Ryan walking down the stairs. “Did you find whatever you were looking for?”

“No,” Brendon answered bluntly, walking past me.

“What's your problem?” I asked him, getting up to follow him into the kitchen.

“Nothing,” he told me and I sighed.

“Liar,” I said and he turned around to look at me.

“What's your problem?” he asked and I rolled my eyes.

“I don't have one. I just want to help you and you're acting like a douche,” I told him and he shrugged.

“It's just not that important to have everyone looking for it,” he told me.

“Not everyone would be. It would just be me and you. So why can't you tell me what it is?” I asked.

“I want it to be a surprise, okay? That's why I don't want your help. It's for the baby,” he said, sighing and looking away from me.

“Aw, Bren. You could have just said that to begin with, and I would have left you alone,” I told him, reaching my arm out to try and get him to come towards me. He stopped forward and opened his arms, holding me close as I closed my own around him.

“No you wouldn't have. Because you're a nosy person and I know you'll be sneaking around trying to find whatever I'm looking for before I do so you'll know what it is,” he said and I giggled.

“No, I won't,” I said, pulling back and shoving him lightly.

“Oh, so you're a liar now, too?” he asked, shoving my arm playfully.

“No you're a liar, and watch the baby, you asshole,” I told him and he shoved me again, not very hard, but enough to make me stumble. “Fucker,” I said, shoving him hard in the chest. He stumbled backwards, laughing, and ended up tripping over the dog. The floor at that point was split level, causing him to fall backwards down a couple of steps. He reached his arm out, catching himself on the floor. The weird angle his arm was at caused a snap, and he looked up at me with a pained expression.

“Oh my God, baby! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for you to actually fall,” I told him, running over to lean down next to him. He sat up, holding his arm in his hand and shook his head.

“It's okay. Just let me get up,” he said, motioning for me to get back. I got up and allowed him to stand, trying to help him. He pushed me away before walking towards the living room. I followed after, just in time to see him walk out the door with Ryan. I felt tear run down my cheek, thinking that by his actions he was mad at me.