Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Pretty as a gem.

Brendon's P.O.V.

“No way!” I told Cali and she nodded, laughing. “I don't see it! Cali, I want to see my babies!”

“Look closely,” Cali told me, pointing towards the screen.

“Here, I'll show you,” the doctor said, moving the wand and handing it to the nurse who was helping her. She pointed towards the screen, showing him one of the babies heart beats. “This would be one heart beat, and then over here is another one. Two heart beats can only mean one thing.”

“Twins!” I yelled to Cali wide-eyed. “Baby, we're having twins!” I jumped up and kissed her, making her giggle while she kissed back. I pulled away and sat back down to look at the screen, smiling at the sight of my unborn children.

**

“Kara!” I yelled, running through my sister's door and wrapping my arms around her. “Guess what!” I yelled, even though I was a mere two inches away from her face.

“What?! And stop yelling before you scare your niece,” she said, referring to Sunnie sitting in her swing and staring at me. I smiled at her before looking back towards Kara.

“Cali's having twins!” I smiled at her expression.

“You're shitting me, right?” she asked right as a wobbly Jacob walked into the room followed by Spencer and Jon.

“Shit,” the little boy babbled joyfully, making Spencer's eyes go wide and Jon groan.

“Oh crap, Jon, I'm sorry!” Kara said, putting her hand over her mouth, but he shook his head.

“You're not the first person he's heard say it,” Jon told her. “It's just become his favorite word next to Daddy.”

“And back to your big news; congratulations!” she said, throwing her arms back around me.

“Thanks,” I said, letting her go and sitting down on the couch, looking over at Sunnie who was right beside me. She gave me a small smile kicking her feet and gurgling happily away to herself.

“Where is mommy anyway?” Kara asked, sitting down in the chair with Spencer.

“She went down to her work to yell the news at Brooke and Carson, possibly William too, like I just did to you,” I told her as Jacob started walking towards me. I reached my arms out to let him fall into them, saving him from almost clonking his head on the coffee table.

“So is she coming over here, or are you just going home to meet her?” Kara asked me.

“I'm pretty sure she's coming over here. She's really happy,” I told her and she smiled.

“I bet,” she said.

“What's so exciting?” Spencer asked and Jon nodded.

“Cali and Brendon are having twins,” Kara smiled at him.

“Oh man, that's awesome!” Jon said, smiling at me.

“Totally, dude. You guys haven't figured out what they are yet, have you?” Spencer asked and I shook my head.

“We still have another two or three weeks. But we're finding out as soon as we can so we can start buying stuff,” I said. “You want to see a picture?” I asked Kara and she nodded. “Okay, hold on.”

I got up and walked out to my car, grabbing the ultrasound picture from the passenger seat. I rushed back in the house and showed it to her. She looked down at the picture, smiling. She could obviously read the picture, but then of course, she had spent almost nine months deciphering them.

“Brendon! This is so cool! I can't believe I'm gonna have twin nieces or nephews! Oh, wouldn't it be great if it's one of each?” she asked.

“Well, actually, I want them to be identical. So I want same sex, identical twins. Especially girls,” I told her and she smiled.

“That would be so cute. Then we'd have my little girl and your daughters,” she said and I nodded.

“I know. Especially since I know my daughters will be beautiful. Even if I have boys, they'll still be adorable. And your little girl is just gorgeous,” I told her, looking over at my niece. “Can I pick her up, or is she supposed to be in the swing for some reason?”

“Go ahead and pick her up. I just put her in the swing so I could do some stuff and we didn't have to hold her. Plus she loves her swing, don't you, Sunnie?” Kara said, smiling over at the baby.

I got out of my seat and walked over to her swing, shutting it off and unbuckling the straps that held her in. Then I picked her up, her eyes going wide at the sudden distance she was taking on because of me bringing her to my chest. I cradled her in my left arm, sitting back down. She stared up at Kara, who smiled down at her.

“Say hi, my Sunnie baby,” Kara said, rubbing her head gently. “You know Spence, I'm so glad we named her Sunnie.”

“Why?” Spencer asked her.

“She's such a happy baby. Her name just suits her so well,” Kara told him, tickling her feet and making her smile.

“Yeah, she's a very sunny little girl,” I agreed, watching her blue eyes light up and her nose crinkle while she smiled and attempted a smile laugh.

“What's her middle name?” Jon asked, hanging Jacob upside down and making the small boy giggle insanely.

“Jemma,” Spencer answered.

“Well that part fits to,” Jon replied to him. “She's as pretty as a gem.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys do me favor after you comment this chapter. Check out my new story with Sunny-Lee. The Secret To Making It Big