Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

You don't pinch my son.

Ryan's P.O.V.

"Pete, wake up your son," I said, holding Kingston out to him.

"Why? Can't you wake him up?" he asked and I shook my head.

"He won't wake up. I tried playing with his legs and tickling his feet and tummy, but he wouldn't wake up. I even changed his fucking diaper, and it didn't work!" I told him and he laughed. "And he didn't even pee this time! I swear to God, I'm teaching him day from night whether it kills me."

"Okay, give him here. I'll try to wake him up. Why don't you go take a nice, warm shower and relax, daddy," Pete said, taking Kingston out of my arms and walking out of the nursery with him.

I sighed and opened the door that conjoined our room to the nursery. I decided to take Pete's advice and take a shower. I stripped out of my clothes and put them in the hamper before turning the water on and climbing into the shower. The water felt good on my tense muscles, and I probably could have fallen asleep right there if it wasn't for the fact that I was standing up with water running over my head. I grabbed the shampoo and soaped up my hair.

Crying filled the bathroom as I rinsed the soap off of myself.

"Guess what Ryan, I woke him up!" Pete yelled, opening up the shower curtain to show me a pissed off, red-faced Kingston.

"What did you do to him?" I asked, staring at my son with angry tears rolling down his cheeks as he stared up at Pete. I turned off the water and stepped out, grabbing for my towel and drying off.

"I tried wiping him down with a wet rag again, and that didn't work. I had to pinch his legs," he told me.

"Aw, give him here. Poor baby! Papa's mean, I know!" I cooed to my son as I took him from my boyfriend's hands. He continued to cry until they just became little snorts and whines.

"I'm not mean. You needed to wake up, little man," Pete said, playing with his feet gently.

"You don't pinch my son, Peter," I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"What are you going to do, spank me?" he asked.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm going to do," I told him, just as sarcasticly as he had.

"Then let's get to it then," he said, turning around and wiggling his ass at me.

"Um, let's not. We now have a wide awake child, meaning that doesn't sound like the brightest idea ever," I told him and he giggled before kissing me.

"Ryan, we shall get dirty sometime," he told me and I giggled.

"Yes, we shall. Just not now. Now you need to take the baby so I can get dressed. And don't hurt him this time!" I ordered, walking out of the bathroom and into our room. I grabbed a pair of boxers and pulled them on, as well as jeans and a t-shirt. But as I was putting on my shirt, a pair of tanned arms wrapped themselves around my waist, and I smiled while relaxing my body back into them. "Where'd you put the baby?"

"Don't worry. I put him on the bed and surrounded him with a bunch of pillows. I really don't think he'll be rolling off anytime soon."

"Yeah, part of that reason being that he can't even roll yet."

"Well I don't know. He could, you know?" he said, kissing my neck and I rolled my eyes.

"I would be amazed if he rolled at a month and a half old." He started swaying his hips with mine.

"Peete."

"Ryan." He dragged out my name as he dug his face into the back off my shoulder.

"I can feel your phone vibrating against my ass," I told him and he laughed.

"I kind of like it," he told me and I giggled.

"Yes, Pete, I know you're horny, but now is seriously not the time," I reminded him, turning around so I could put my shirt on and he could take his phone out of his pocket.

"When is the time, Ry?" he asked, ignoring his phone to pay attention to me.

"When Kingston's sleeping. We'll have to be quiet if he's here, though," I told Pete.

"Aw, but I like you loud," he told me and I could feel my heart start to beat faster. "And I love it when you scream," he continued, stepping closer to me.

At this point I could feel blood rushing down to a very vital body part, and I was glancing at my son to see if he was still awake.

"Kingston fell back to sleep. Move him into the bassinet carefully and come meet me downstairs. Just don't forget to put on the baby monitor," I said anxiously as I moved for the door.

I waited impatiently on the couch for him to come downstairs. Setting the monitor on the table, he practically pounced on the couch and began kissing me.

"We cannot not wait this long in between, at all," he muttered when I pulled his shirt off.

"No we can't," I agreed. "Now come on, it's been a week. Let's get to it already!"