Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Mollie and Lillie.

Cali's P.O.V.

"Ow," I said, earning a worried glance from Brendon as I placed my hand toward my stomach. "Bren, tell your daughters to stop kicking me."

"Are they beating you up, mommy?" he asked, smirking as he moved closer and put his hand on my stomach.

"Yes," I answered, feeling one of the girls push against my side hard. "Little bitches."

"Well, that's not very nice," he told me, laughing slightly.

"They're not being very nice," I retorted as he laid his head down on my stomach.

"They're excited," he stated simply and I rolled my eyes, allowing him to lift my shirt and rub his fingers around my belly button.

"About what?"

"I don't know. You know it doesn't take much to excite a baby. Ouch!" He lifted his head up, staring at my stomach widely. "What the hell was that?"

"That, my darling, was your daughters kicking you in the head because they're excited," I told him, giggling as I rubbed my lower stomach.

"That was a wild kick. They're gonna be strong. I wonder if we'll have a couple of little soccer players on our hands," he said and I shrugged.

"Possibly," I told him, lifting my hand up to ran my fingers through his dark hair. "I love you."

"I love you, too," he answered, leaning into to kiss my lips softly. He moved closer to me, coming close to wrapping his arms around my waist when the babies started kicking again. "Do they always kick this much?" he asked, pulling away in time to see another little bump from a foot or hand.

"Yes, they do. And it hurts. Ouch," I said, leaning back more and placing a hand on my stomach.

"I don't think I ever noticed that much before tonight," he confessed.

"Are you glad we're having two little girls?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I really am. They're gonna be our beautiful little baby girls," he answered, kissing my forehead and running his hand over my belly lightly, this time not pulling away when he felt them kick. "God, that feels amazing."

"Doesn't it?" I smiled.

"I was wondering; have you picked out any names you like yet?" he asked and I shrugged.

"I've thought about some, but none have really stuck out to me," I answered. "Why? Have you?"

"Do you like the name Lillie?" he asked softly, watching his fingers ghost.

"Yes. I don't like the name Lillian though," I said scrunching my nose.

"What about Liliana?" he asked, meeting my gaze and I smiled.

"Yes, I do like that. Liliana what?"

"No idea. I just liked the first name," he answered.

"What about Mollie?"

"It's cute," he answered.

"So, did we just sort of name our twins?"

"Kind of," he laughed. "Andy and Joe are getting married."

It took me a minute to decipher who he was talking about, and my eyes went wide at first.

"Pete's sister," he assured me and I relaxed back.

"Well that should have been obvious," I said, nodding.

"Sorry, I figured you would realize. But that's okay," he assured me and I nodded.

"I feel stupid."

"Don't. I wonder which one keeps kicking me," he pondered, staring down at his hand.

"I bet it's Mollie. She probably inherited your diva bitchiness," I informed him and his mouth dropped.

"How dare you!" He sat up suddenly. "If anyone here is a bitch, it's you!"

"Excuse me?" I asked, staring at him.

"You heard me," he answered, and I smirked.

"I don't think I did," I answered. "Say it again."

"You're a bitch, Cali Urie," he answered, getting tauntingly close to my face. I reached over and smacked him playfully across the face. "Oh I don't think so!" He pounced on my playfully yet cautiously. I laughed as I fell off the couch, landing on top of him.

"Oh, I love you, Brendon Urie," I told him.

"I love you, too," he answered, laughing at yet another kick. "And I love you, Mollie."

"Don't forget about Lillie," I reminded him.

"I never will," he answered, leaning into to kiss lovingly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so now we know the sex of their twins. Two little girls. Who's happy?