Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

My Stomach; The Babies!

Cali's P.O.V.

October 31, 2008

"Ew, you just fucking slobbered all over my face!" I yelled at Brendon, who laughed and wiped my cheek off.

"I'm sorry, mommy," he told me and I rolled my eyes.

"Just shut up and go do something," I told him and he rubbed my stomach.

"I wish they would have warned me the ninth month was the worst. I could have been way more prepared," he said and I glared at him.

"Brendon, you don't even want to start with me right now. I feel like a fucking weighted beach ball. I have two babies inside my stomach that are due to come out any fucking day now. And when that day comes, I'm the one who has to push them out of my vagina! You have no idea how terrified, irritated, emotional, and uncomfortable I feel. So until you experience something like this, I suggest you shut the fuck up and do whatever I ask you two because you put these two little girls in my fucking womb and made me like this!" I told him and he put his hands up in a surrendering fashion before ducking away into the kitchen.

"Good girl!" Kara clapped and I looked over to see her and Izey smiling at me.

"Well it's true!" I said and Kara nodded as she sat her daughter's carrier down and picked Sunnie up out of it.

"Trust me, honey, I know. And I'm sure Izey does, too," she said and Izey nodded.

"Hi, Sunnie!" I smiled at the baby girl as I reached my arms out for her. "My gosh, you're getting so big!"

"Don't remind me," Kara groaned. "I can't even believe she's five months! Before I know she'll be a year old!"

At that moment the baby decided she was going to let out a loud yell in complete gibberish, and I looked at Kara with my eyebrows raised.

"Well, Sunnie doesn't think so," I told her and she laughed.

"Guess not."

"Where's Gabe?" I asked Izey.

"Who knows. Last time I saw him, he was trying to help William with their new little love child," she answered.

"Do I want to know?"

"Mindy thought it would be 'helpful' to Will if he got a fake baby to take care of to prepare himself for when the baby comes and he has to take her. So she bought him one, and now he has to run around with it. And Gabe has sort of adopted it. So it's a little Gabilliam love child," she answered and I laughed.

"Wow, that sounds extremely fun for them both," I said.

"They're such freaking crack heads. I swear to God one of them is going to kill that baby, even if it is fake," she rolled her eyes.

"Why? What did they do?"

"Well, Gabriel, my dear, sweet Gabriel who wants me to actually have a real baby with him, fell asleep with the kid on the couch, and ended up dropping it on it's head when he rolled over. William freaked out on him and started yelling at him and hitting him, and Gabe just sat up and looked at him before falling back to sleep," she said and I laughed.

"They amaze me," I laughed and she rolled her eyes and nodded.

"I keep telling Bill I'm gonna kick his ass out of my house and onto the street, but he doesn't seem to want to believe me, and he always laughs about it. I wonder what he would do if I actually kicked him out."

"Probably go crying to the next person in line," I said, then turned at hearing my door open and close. "Oh! Is my baby boy here?"

"Yes! WIlliam has arrived!" William twirled into the room, followed by Gabe who was holding a bundle of baby blue in his arms.

"Well, I was talking about Kingston, but you'll work, too, Bilvy," I told him and he smiled.

"Love you, too, Cals," he replied, hugging me from behind and I laughed. "And Kingston is here, they were just getting him out of the car."

"Really?" I asked, sitting up to look behind me more.

"Yeah, I think they're coming in right now."

Sure enough, Ryan and Pete appeared with a blue baby carrier only seconds later.

"Yeah, there's a little baby!" I said, swiping the carrier away from Pete and taking it back to the couch with me. I unbuckled Kingston, who was smiling and blowing bubbles at me, and picked him up and held him close to my chest. He grinned at William, who had taken a place sitting next to me, and reached over to touch the male's cheek. And as soon as his tiny fist came in contact with Bill's hair, he tugged on it sharply, making the man hiss in pain.

"Ow, boy! You shouldn't pull hair, that's not nice!" William pointed a finger and I rolled my eyes.

"Say, 'well then you should get a haircut, Uncle Will'," I said and he laughed, making the baby in turn snort.

********

I opened my eyes to see I had fallen asleep on Gabe. I looked around the room swiftly and noted that it was full of people, including my husband. I would have fallen back to sleep, but I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.

"Ow!" I sucked in a sharp breath of air and sat up, hands immediately finding their way to my stomach.

"What's wrong?" Gabe asked, turning to look at me and getting everyone else's attention.

"I don't know. My stomach, the babies," I groaned and felt Brendon kneel down in front of me.

"What's wrong with the twins, Cali?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Don't know. I think I need to go to the hospital," I said, standing up with his help. I stood still for a moment, leaning on Brendon as Gabe grabbed my arm to steady me.

"Are you going to be able to walk?" Brendon asked me, holding me and looking at me seriously.

"Yeah, just give me a minute," I said, breathing heavily.

"Shit, Cali! You're bleeding!" Pete said, and I felt the front of my jeans, pulling my hand up to see blood on my fingertips. I looked up into Brendon's horrified face as a sob left my throat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so I've decided that there's only going to be about three or four more chapters of this story, but I'm definitely making a sequel.