Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

They'll All Be Best Friends.

Brendon's P.O.V.

I snuggled closer against Cali's back as the first rays of sunlight poured in through the curtains. I smiled to myself and kissed her shoulder, looking around the room to see the hospital cribs our twins were sleeping in.

I felt Cali stir in my arms and she looked behind her to see me, smiling sleepily. I let her readjust so she was leaning into my chest.

“Good morning,” she whispered softly, pressing her lips to mine gently.

“Morning, mommy,” I said and she smiled.

“Mm, Brend, we did it,” she stated.

“Did what?” I asked her.

“We successfully made it through our first night as parents.”

I smiled and kissed her again.

“Of course we did. And the babies are still sleeping peacefully-” I was cut off my the newborn cry of ones of the girls.

“Spoke too soon,” Cali giggled as I got up to figure out which girl was crying.

It was Mollie, who was already proving to be more of the attention demanding of the two. I smiled at her before picking her up, cradling her in my arms as I walked back to the bed. I peaked into Lillie's crib to see if she was awake or not. Her eyelids were still closed with her breathing even, so I knew she was asleep.

“Okay, Mollie-kins, what's your deal now?” I asked sitting down with the little girl in my arms. She just let out a wail in return and I looked up at Cali. “Do you know what that means?”

“It might mean that she's hungry. Or she needs her diaper changed. Why don't you check the latter first, and I'll call the nurse to see if she can bring me in bottle,” Cali said, pushing the red button next to her on the bed.

I laid Mollie down on the bed, unsnapping her onesie before undoing the diaper. I grabbed the wipes to wipe her up before I placed a clean diaper in place of the old one.

“Good morning!” Taylar greeted as she walked through the door, smiling with a bottle ready.

“Hi!” Cali answered, looking a bit surprised. “How did you know I was calling you for a bottle?”

“I've worked here long enough to know that most infants want to feed when they just woke up,” she answered, handing me the bottle as I maneuvered Mollie into a feeding position. She began suckling happily and I smiled up at Taylar.

“Thanks,” I replied, leaning back with my daughter.

“So how were they their first night?” she asked, sitting down on one of the chairs.

“They slept pretty good. Woke up a couple times in the middle of the night to feed and change diapers, or they just wanted held. But I think they did prety good,” Cali answered.

“And we survived,” I smiled and she laughed.

“Yeah, we survived,” Cali agreed, smoothing back the hair on Mollie's forehead.

“They are adorable,” she said smiling and making both of us grin.

“Aren't they?”

We all looked up when there was a knock on the door and I answered for them to open it.

Izey smiled widely as she opened the door, quickly followed by Gabe, who also had a big grin on his face, along with William, and then Adam. Taylar smiled when her fiancée walked in the room, standing up to give him a quick kiss.

“Hey,” I said, as they all grouped into the little room. Gabe smiled at me slightly before walking over to Lillie's crib and peeking in. I heard her gurgle and smiled as Gabe picked her up, cradling her in his arms and bouncing her slightly. “Hi bebé,” he cooed, walking to the other side of the room with her. Izey shook her head as she sat down on the little couch with William, practically smiling from ear to ear. I could see William's hand in his jacket pocket, and he had this twinkle of happiness in his eyes.

“Geez, everyone's so happy today. What's up?” Cali asked.

William looked up first and smiled before looking down at Mollie in my arms, who was just finishing her bottle.

“Well, I'm having a daughter,” he started and Cali's face practically split in two.

“Oh my god, that's amazing, Will!” she exclaimed and he nodded. “When did you guys find out?”

“Today. I just went to he doctor with Mindy,” he said. “Here.” He pulled his hand out of his pocket, and I could see an ultrasound picture in it. He passed it over to Cali who held it in between us. I could see the form of a baby and the phrase, “It's a girl!” typed on the top of it.

“Wow, Will, I'm so happy for you. Congratulations,” I smiled, handing it back to him.

“Yeah. I had three pictures. But Sisky stole one.” He shot a glare at his best friend. “And Gabe put one on the fridge.”

“Oh wow,” I laughed. “Well, here, have some practice with Mollie.” I said, handing her over to him and he smiled and sat back with her.

“And the baby snatcher over there and I have some news, too,” Izey said, smiling over at Gabe who was still walking with Lillie, talking to her excitedly. “Papi, you wanna tell Cali and Brendon the news?” she asked him.

“No. I'm telling Lillie,” he responded and she shook her head before looking back at us.

“Why don't you just tell us, Iz. I think Gabe's too excited about telling my daughter the big news,” Cali laughed.

“I guess so.” She shook her head again, shooting her boyfriend another look. “Well, we just went to the doctor's today, because we wanted to be completely sure about it before we told you. Gabe and I are having a baby.”

“Oh my god, Izey!” Cali's mouth dropped. “That's amazing. And.. you're excited right?”

“Yeah. I think this time I'm really ready,” she smiled.

“That's great,” I grinned. “No wonder Gabe's so excited.”

“You should have seen him when the pregnancy test was positive. He was practically jumping up and down, and half of his speech was in Spanish, so I have no idea what he said when he found out,” she laughed.

“I''m so happy for you guys,” Cali smiled.

**

“Hey there,” Pete smiled, pushing open the door while Ryan followed with Kingston's baby carrier in hand.

“Hi,” I smiled, watching as Jon walked in holding Jacob's hand, while the little boy was “helping” Spencer carry Sunnie's carrier. Kara smiled as she shuffled in the door last, shutting the door.

“The nurse said we can't be in here very long with these kids, but we just wanted to come see you guys,” Ryan told us and Kara sat down on the foot of the bed so I could hand her one of the twins.

“This is Mollie, right?” she asked and I nodded. I watched as the guys unbuckled the babies in the carriers and picked them up. Jacob stood next to Spencer as he lifted Sunnie out, smiling and touching her hand. The boy had become attached to the little girl, and they were pretty much inseparable. He loved her.

“Hi, Kingston!” Cali said and Kingston turned to look at her through sleepy brown eyes.

“Does he ever show expression?” I laughed at his blank face while Pete looked at him smiling.

“Yeah, just not after he's just woken up from a nap,” he replied.

“Bring him here,” Cali said, patting her lap and Ryan brought him over to her. “We need to introduce him to Lillie.”

“Hi, bud,” I smiled at the little boy as he was sat down in Cali's lap. Lillie looked up at him expectantly, and he just stared down at her. He reached his hand out to touch her, and she gurgled as his hand rested on hers. “Say hi, Lillie.”

He suddenly let out a babble as he was watching her and I laughed she wrapped her fingers around his hand.

“I think they like each other,” Cali said, smiling as I watched the two babies.

“I hope that's a good thing,” Ryan replied, touching Mollie's hair as he showed her to Sunnie and Jacob.

“I think it is,” I said and Pete agreed.

“I think they're going to get along perfectly. They'll all be best friends.”
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END.

Okay, guys, looks like this is the end. I've had so much fun writing this, and turns out my fun isn't done yet, there's gonna be a sequel!

We're Still So Young And Desperate For Attention

So click that, and subscribe and all that so you'll be set for when the first chapter is up, which is gonna be soon!

Thank you guys for reading this all the way through, even if we did fall short on comments at the end. I hope ou all enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it!