Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

It's a boy!

Cali's P.O.V.

I woke up two hours later inside on our couch. I didn't remember falling asleep and I was more than certain if I had, we weren't at home when I did. I looked around but didn't see anyone.

“Good morning sunshine,” I heard a giggling voice say from the hallway behind me.

“More like evening,” Another voice said.

I turned around to see Kara and Dani standing behind me. I jumped up when I saw Dani and ran at her.

“Oh my god, where have you been! I haven't heard from you in months!” I screamed as I jumped on her.

“You know where I was. And it's your fault for not calling. But I can see you've been very busy, so I'll let you off the hook for now,” She said giggling as she hugged me back.

“That's true. So, how was Europe?” I asked.

“Great! But I want you to tell me how everything has been with you. Starting with how and when you got this great new guy,” She said walking us both over to the couch to sit down.

“Oh, you know,” I told her referring to the night of the concert.

“No, I don't. The only thing I knew of this little relationship was the event of you two sucking face backstage at the concert,” She said making me blush at her words.

“I don't know. He liked me, I liked him. It started how relationships usually start,” I said shrugging.

“Maybe your relationships. But how did you even get with him afterwards? Did you just run into each other coincidentally?”

“No, I gave him my number and he called like three days later. Then we just met up and it spiraled off from there.”

“Okay, so... What about Travis?” She asked.

“Finished,” I said.

“How?”

“Paparazzi. And I was sick and tired off him. Plus he's in jail for attempted homicide,” I told her casually.

“What?!” She and Kara exclaimed at the same time.

“You heard me. He tried to kill both Brendon and I, so his ass is in the big house,” I told them.

“Holy shit. Are you both okay?” Dani asked as she grabbed my arms trying to find a mark.

“Yes. If Ryan wasn't there, I'm not sure if we would still be alive. But every thing is okay now.”

“Remind me never to leave the country for more than a week ever again. I miss so much!” Dani told me as I laughed.

“And you're missed so much also.”

“Aws, thank you! I feel so loved,” She said and hugged me.

“Anyway, where is Brendon?” I asked Kara who was sitting in the chair across from our couch.

“At the hospital with the rest of the guys,” She told me.

“Why? What happened?” I asked panicked.

“Nothing bad, don't worry. Angie's having her baby, so they all went to give her and Jon support,” She told me noticing my worry.

“That's great. Has she had it yet?” I asked.

“I don't think so. Spencer said he was going to call me as soon as Jon came out and told them. We can go up there if you want. You were sleeping when we got the call and Brendon didn't want to wake you up, so he brought you back here and told me to stay with you.”

“Of course we can go. Just let me go change,” I said running up to my room. I was in my pajamas and figured they might put me up on the psychiatric floor if I looked bad enough. I yanked on a pair of black shorts and My Chemical Romance shirt from off my floor. I wasn't sure if it was dirty, but it didn't smell so I had a good bet it wasn't. I brushed my hair up in a sloppy bun and walked downstairs, looking all over trying to locate my black converse.

“Okay, let's go,” I said as I found them and placed them on my feet. We all filed in the car and Kara drove to the hospital. We rushed up to the maternity ward and just as we got off the elevator, Kara's phone rang from her pocket. She ignored and walked over to the waiting area, where we were greeted by four smiling faces.

“I take it's good news then?” I asked Jon as I walked into Brendon's arms.

“Yes!” He exclaimed, the grin never leaving his face. “It's a boy! He came out weighing six pounds, seven ounces.”

“Congratulations!” I said hugging him and then moving so he could go to someone else.

“You can go and see him. I think the doctor said four people at a time,” He said looking around at all us.

“I'll wait out here,” Dani said sitting down in the chair.

“Me too. Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, and Cali can go first,” Kara said.

We all walked back to the room and saw Angie sitting with a little bundle of blue blankets in her arms.

“Hi,” She said softly as she looked up at all of us smiling down at both of them.

“Hi,” We echoed back quietly and Brendon and Ryan were sort of rocking on their heels to catch sight of the newest member of their little family.

She moved her arms around and removed a little part of the blanket so we could see a little face.

“Everyone, meet little Jacob Jonathon Walker,” She said as she showed off her newborn.

He was so tiny that he fit so perfectly in her arms. He opened his eyes revealing a pair of gray-blue eyes that had come from his mother and on top of his head was a patch of light brown peach fuzz that he had definitely inherited from his father. His little mouth formed an “O” shape as he stretched and yawned, balling his dainty hands into fists and giving a great yawn for such a petite body. As everyone in the room watched the infant, all of our hearts were won over by the hour old Jacob Walker.