Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Someday.

Cali's P.O.V.

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, pulling his face closer to mine and ran my tounge along his bottom lip, begging him for entrance to his mouth. He opened slightly and I slipped my tounge past his lips into his mouth and ran it over his own tounge. We battled each other for dominance, which I eventually won. I explored every inch of his mouth, taking in his taste. It was a hint of spearmint, Red Bull, and something else I couldn't place. As the kiss dragged on he started running his hands up and down my sides. At one point he even grabbed my hips and picked me up, pushing me into the wall behind me. I wrapped my legs around him and tilted my head to the side to give him better access.

Suddenly there was a sound of feet coming from behind Brendon and I heard a gasp and a, "What the fuck?", being said.

My eyes, which had been closed shut up until then, shot open and I saw Ryan and Dani standing there. Brendon sort of dropped me and I pulled away from him, allowing him to turn around.

"We just came to see what was taking you guys so long," Ryan said a little uncomfortably.

"Cali we have to leave in like twenty minutes. We need to get back before midnight. Remember?" Dani said staring at me. She looked really pissed and I could tell in her voice something was wrong.

"Yeah, sorry. Um, we'll leave in a minute." I said, realizing my face was a slight shade of crimson. Looking at Brendon I saw his was too.

"Whatever. Just hurry it up, okay?" Dani said. She was starting to piss me off with her attitude.

"I'll be right there," I said.

"Fine," She said walking in the other direction with Ryan.

I looked at Brendon and smiled. He didn't do anything except for look blankly back at me. I grabbed his arm silently and retrieved the sharpie out of my pocket which I had brought for autographs. I wrote my number down on his forearm.

"This is my cell phone number. Call me later if you want to," I said letting go of his arm and turning around.

"Okay," He answered and I looked back and smiled. He returned it, but his was more of a smirk that made my heart skip a beat. I walked around the corner and found Dani waiting for me with the other guys.

"Okay let's go. Bye guys," I said waving to them all and they all returned the friendly gesture before we walked out of the building. We were in silence for twenty minutes in the car until Dani finally broke it.

"I can't believe you fucking did that," She said calmly, but I could feel the intensity coming of off her words.

"Did what?" I asked.

"You know damn well what! Making out Brendon like that. Did you even tell him you had a boyfriend?" She asked sounding infuriated.

"Yes. He didn't seem to care," I told her.

"Your such a slut. How do you get joy from leading a poor guy on like that. Brendon really liked you, I could tell," She answered, never taking her eyes from the road to look at me.

"Hey, I really liked him too. And why are you calling me a slut, I saw how you were flirting with Ryan!" I told her.

"I might have been, but you didn't see me jumping him to stick my tounge down his throat did you?" She answered harshly.

I had nothing to say to that. I tried to fight back the tears I felt coming. It stung to have her call me a slut, and it was even worse when I realized she was right. I felt so sick with myself right then.

"Look, I'm sorry for calling you that. I'm just worried what Travis would do to you if he ever found out about it," She said now sounding worried.

"I know, but I can handle it. And he won't find out because no one's going to tell him," I said.

"But still, remember what happened last time, and you didn't even do anything except talk to the guy," She answered.

"Yes," I said, thinking about the time she was referring to. The time when I first realized how dangerous he could be. He had gotten me in our house and locked me up in his room. He told me he was going to teach me there was nobody for me except him. He kept me in there a whole day with only a sandwich for lunch and brought me in some fries for dinner along with a half eaten burger. He said no one would take care of me better than him. And this was all over me talking to some guy at a restaurant, whom he thought I was flirting with.

"He's a fucking psycho. I don't understand why you stay with him," She said shaking her head.

"It's not like I want to. I'm just scared what he'd do if I tried to leave," I said.

"It will all get better." She said.

"Not until I get rid of him."

"You will someday."

****************

Narrator's P.O.V

And boy was she right when she said someday. Now we all know someday is used a lot. Like, "Someday I wanna be a famous rock star", or even the ever famous, "Someday my prince will come". Usually "someday" means one day far from now, but in this story, someday may just be sooner than tomorrow.