Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

We shake shake shake the hips in relationships.

Cali's P.O.V.

"Don't stick your ass in my pasta!" I yelled at Pete as we danced around the kitchen and I pushed him into the counter almost making him fall in the sink where the noodles were.

"I'm not exactly trying to, but you know, it doesn't help when I have half my body weight sitting on my stomach," He told me.

"Nuh uh, you're like, two thirds of my body weight," I told him sticking my tongue out at him.

"That doesn't even make sense."

"Shut up, both of you!" Ryan yelled, pushing Brendon off of his lap and into Patrick's.

"Hey, get off of my girlfriend!" Brendon yelled at Pete when he noticed our little position.

"Get off of my singer!" Pete yelled back at him.

"Why the fuck is there so much yelling?" Spencer asked as he and Kara walked in the room. He took one look at Pete and I and said nevermind.

"It's not what it looks like," I said to them getting down off of Pete.

"It's really not, I"m gay," Pete said and Spencer shot him a weird look.

"Okay. Good to know," Kara said and she looked a lot happier than she had when she went upstairs.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Ryan and Brendon both yelled at the same time.

"I know you to are, but I was talking to Pete and Patrick," I told them.

"Sure," They both shrugged.

"Okay, then Bren get some plates and everyone can come up and get some," I said turning off the stove and moving.

"Plate for Pete, plate for Spencer, plate for Kara-" Brendon started naming off everyone as he handed out plates. As soon as Pete found out who Kara was, his eyes got huge.

"You're Brendon's little sister? Oh my god, last time I saw you, you were, like, this tall!" He said motioning about two feet off the ground with his hand.

"Yupp," She said and he pulled her into a huge hug.

"Dude, no hitting on my pregnant sister!" Brendon said pulling on Pete's arm.

"Yeah, that's a big no-no," Ryan said wagging his finger in Pete's direction.

"Hey man, you don't have to worry about me doing that. But I did see Stump over there looking at her funny," He said putting his hands up in a surrenduring motion.

"Uh oh Smith, you should kick his ass," Brendon said.

"Yeah, be careful Patrick. That's Brendon's baby sister and Spencer's baby's mama," Ryan said dodging the looks Spencer and Kara had given him over the term he had just used.

"And what's she to you?" Pete asked smiling.

"She's my baby godson's mama," He said laughing.

"Baby goddaughter's mama," I corrected him and he shot me a glare.

"It's a boy!" He said.

"No, it's a girl!" I argued back.

"It is not an it, it's a baby!" Kara yelled shutting us both up and making Brendon laugh. "And it doesn't matter what the sex is, who appointed you godfather?"

"Of course I'm the god father, right Spence?" Ryan said turning to Spencer.

"I....uhm," Spencer started but couldn't finish.

"Maybe I want Brendon to be the godfather since he's my brother and actual blood to the baby," Kara said raising her eyebrows.

"He's already got a godson," Ryan said.

"He does?"

"Jacob's my god son," Brendon told her.

"Oh, fine then. Ryan gets it," Kara said.

"Yay!" Ryan said and we all laughed.

"Now come on, the foods getting cold," I said dishing noodles and sauce out to everyone.

"Why's there a noodle on the ceiling?" Patrick asked looking up.

"Brendon!" I yelled and I heard him giggling from the living room.

"My boyfriend's an idiot," I told Patrick and he smiled.

"Yes, yes he is," He told me walking away into the living room. We all walked in and found places to sit with Patrick, Spencer, Kara, Brendon, and myself sitting on the couch (we have a sectional) and Pete and Ryan sitting in the chair.

"Pete, why are you feeding Ryan?" Kara asked suddenly and I looked up fast enough to see Pete shoving a forkful of spaghetti into Ryan's mouth.

"Because he's too skinny, I want him fat!" Pete told her.

"I don't wanna know," Brendon said shaking his head and turning back to his food.

"So what's up?" I asked Kara after the boys had gotten into their own conversation. She was sitting there twirling her fork in the spaghetti.

"The sky," She said without looking up at me.

"Smart ass," I whispered but I knew she heard me because a smirk had plastered itself on her pouty lips.

"No, honey, that's my brother," She answered finally bringing her fork to her mouth and then making a face like it was a mistake to do so.

"Ah ha, very true," I said then looked over at him eating with spaghetti sauce all over his chin. "Brendon, how are you missing your mouth? It's big enough."

He just stuck his red stained tongue out at me before getting up to walk into the kitchen to put his plate away.

"You wanna know about me and Spencer, huh?" Kara asked me after awhile.

"Yeah, if you don't mind," I said curious to see what was going to happen between them.

"I guess we're kind of back together. He wants to help and be there for the baby. But he knows I'm still a little mad at him. So now he's going to try and make it up to me," Kara said shrugging.

"Well that's a start. At least he's taking an interest in the baby now. So what was wrong with him before?"

"He just overreacted I guess. He's fine with it now. A little excited actually. He was talking about names upstairs. It was kind of cute."

"Aww. I hope Brendon's like that when I get pregnant," I told her and she smiled.

"Oh yes, he will. Trust me, Brenny bear loves babies. He's just a big kid himself," She said and I smiled.

"Yes, and I love my baby," I said grasping his hand for a minute before he let go and put his arm around me letting me snuggle into his warmth.

"Hi," He said making me giggle when he nuzzled his head in to my kneck and tickled my ear.

"Hi," I said back kissing his forehead and caressing his cheek with my hand.

"Hey lovebirds, can we play Guitar Hero?" Pete asked throwing a pillow at us.

"Thanks a lot, fatso, you just ruined a really sweet moment," Brendon said throwing the pillow back at him.

"Sorry, but can we play?" Pete asked again.

"As long as I can beat your ass on bass," I said getting up and grabbing the second guitar we bought for it and plugging it in and starting the game up.

**********

"Sweetie, you so can not beat me at guitar," Brendon told me as I sat down after a minute from being beaten about five times by him.

"I know, but it was worth a shot," I said laughing as he tackled me down on the couch only to have Pete and Patrick start brutally beating us with pillows off the couch. I could hear Kara laughing as Ryan and Spencer attempted to place a new high score on Dance Dance Revolution.

"Let's go swimming!" I yelled out randomly jumping up and knocking Patrick down before getting up and running towards the stairs to change into my suit. A few minutes later Kara and Brendon came to the door.

"Are we seriously swimming?" Brendon asked after a minute of watching me throw clothes around to find my little star bikini.

"Yeah, why not?" I asked getting up after finding both pieces and looking at him.

"Okay, if you say so," He said grabbing his trunks from the drawer my bathing suit had been in and walking into the bathroom to change into them.

"Do you have something I can swim in? I kinda only have these clothes, and I don't really wanna get them too wet," Kara asked.

"I'm sure I have something," I said looking through my drawer and finding a bathing suit that had belonged to my sister when she was about seventeen. "Here, see if this fits," I said holding it out to Kara.

"I will as soon as Brendon is done in the bathroom," She said nodding to the door.

"You don't have to change in there," I told her taking my hair down and brushing it out.

"I know, but I don't wanna be in the middle of changing and have my brother walk out and see my boobs or something," She said and I nodded.

"That's true," I said walking over and knocking on the bathroom door to tell Brendon to hurry up. He walked out a couple minutes later grabbing a couple pairs of shorts and stuff for the guys.

"Now go ahead," I told her nodding my okay.

"Thanks," She said and changed into the bathing suit. When she was done we went downstairs to find the guys already in the backyard cannonballing into the pool.

"Thanks for waiting," I said dipping my feet in before letting my body fall down into the water, and also Bren's arms.

"Sorry. If we waited much longer the strobes lights would have probably come on," He said laughing and walking me around.

"I guess your sis and Spence are doing good now," I told him looking over at Kara sitting on the side of the pool with Spencer right at her feet.

"I know. I guess I knocked some sense into him," He said laughing.

"You mean talked?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah sure," He said giving me one of those quirky grins that you can't help but fall in love with. "Hey I wanna do that," He said suddenly and I looked over at Pete to see him doing different jumps in. "Here Ry, hold her," He said dumping me into Ryan's arms before rushing to the ladder and getting out to jump with Pete.

"Jackass," I muttered and Ryan laughed.

"Yes, but he can't help it. He was born that way," He told me.

"Guess so," I said walking over to Kara and seeing how she was doing.

"It's really cold," She told me and I could see she only had her feet in.

"You wanna go on one of the rafts?" I asked her and she nodded. I got out and grabbed my favorite one with the built in seat like part in it.

"Thanks. You want up here?" She asked Spencer and he nodded getting up and letting her sit on his lap. "Comfy?"

"Mhmm," He murmured into the back of her head and she giggled before planting a kiss on his cheek. I stood there watching them for a minute before I was being pelted in the back of the head with water guns.

"Brendon!" I yelled turning around and meeting a squirt to the face by Patrick who was standing on the deck shooting me.

"Don't yell at me! I'm not doing it! I'm getting sprayed too!" Brendon yelled as Pete cornered him and hit him right in the mouth with a long stream of water. "Ew, it tastes like chlorine!"

"Where's Ryan?" I yelled after searching for him a minute. But my question was soon answered by a large splash of water from right next to me as he jumped in the pool.

"Right there," Spencer said laughing as Kara shivered from the douse of water she had just received.

"Shut up," I said pushing the raft towards Pete and Patrick who soaked the two with the water guns. Kara screamed and jumped out of the raft and came up shivering cold.

"Damnit, I'm gonna fucking kill you!" She said getting out of the pool and chasing Patrick down as they both slipped and slid all over the deck. She finally caught up with him grabbed the water gun out of his hands and smacked the plastic over his head before pouring the contents out onto it. "Mess with me, bitch!"

I was laughing so hard at this point from watching them that I didn't notice Pete come up and jump on my back before pushing my head under the water. I came up spitting and sputtering while thrashing and kicking at the area around me trying to hit Pete.

"Ow, relax," Ryan said as I landed a punch to his arm.

"Sorry," I said opening my eyes and looking where everyone was.

"She hurts doesn't she?" Brendon asked Ryan.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna bruise," He said rubbing his arm.

"Oh shut up, I didn't hit you that hard!" I said yelling at him. "You big baby!"

"Meanie!" He yelled running away from me. He ran over to the raft Spencer was still sitting on and tried jumping up on the raft, succeeding only in causing water to pour into the raft and slamming Spencer right in the balls.

"Ow, shit Ryan! Get off of me!" Spencer yelled at him and pushed him away.

"Sorry!" He yelled trying to hug Spencer but only causing him more pain when he hit him really hard in the head.

"I said get off me!" Spencer yelled again pushing Ryan off of him and holding his head.

"Bren, I don't think Spencer likes me anymore," Ryan whined to Brendon after being pushed back once again by Spencer.

"That's okay, I love you, Ryry," Brendon said jumping on Ryan and hugging him tightly.

"Yay!" Ryan said doing a little dance in the water.

"Ryan, calm down," I told him almost getting hit from his happy jig.

"Why are you all yelling at me?!" He cried out running away from me again.

"What is wrong with him?" I asked Brendon and he shrugged and laughed.

"It's just his time of the month again," He told me.

**************

I grabbed a cookie out of the package and laughing as I watched Kara stuff two or three in her mouth at a time.

"What?" She asked looking up at me.

"Nothing," I told her shaking my head.

"I can't wait till you get pregnant. Then we'll see whose laughing," She said grabbing her juice off the table and taking a sip.

"Neither can I." I told her.

"Yes, you say that now."

"Is everyone inside?" I asked her wondering why the pool lights were still on.

"I think so. I know Brendon, Spencer, and Patrick are all down stairs."

"So where is Pete and Ryan?"

"I don't know."

"Are they still outside?" I asked going to the glass door and looking out to see if there was anyone out there in the pool.

"Oh my god!" I said at what I saw.

"What?" Kara asked coming over to look.

There sitting on the side of my pool, was Ryan, sitting with his head back and his eyes closed. And in between his legs was fucking Pete Wentz.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm soooo sorry for the wait. Our other lap top broke so I couldn't use it, but I got a new one for my birthday, but I couldn't get on until tonight. I made it especially long because of this though, so enjoy! And yes, there's your twist!