Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Memories and actuality.

Ryan's P.O.V.

"Ughhh!" I moaned out I released into Pete.

"You scream like a whore, Ross." He told me kissing my jaw as he rolled off of me.

"And that coming from the man who was just bouncing up and down on my stomach." I told him.

"Mhmmm." He whispered laying down and shutting his eyes. I noticed his breathing pattern start to steady out and I knew he was asleep. I laid down myself to have sleep engulf me as soon as my head hit the pilllow.

He groaned as I pushed his body hard into the wall.

"Ry, we can't do this. What if Audrey or Keltie find ou-" He argued at me but I cut him off by quickly slamming my lips to his.

"No one's gonna find out anything unless you tell them, sweetheart." I told him breaking away from the kiss for a moment and then attacking his lips again.

He moaned into the kiss and he wrapped his arms around the back of my neck. I tugged at his bottom lip with my teeth begging for him to open his mouth. He got the hint after a minute and opened the moist caverns of his mouth, allowing me to plunge my tongue inside of it. I felt him whimper when out tongues met one anothers.

I pulled away after about a minute of making out to look at the younger man standing infront of me. His mop of black and blonde hair was astray all over the top of his head. His normally bright brown eyes were now almost black with the lust that clouded over them. And the full lips I had been fanticizing over for months were not bruised and pouting over the loss of contact.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked a little nervously.

Instead of answering him I pressed my lips to his for a minute, then moved my way down to his neck. I spotted an already red area and scowled at knowing that the lips who had done that were not mine. I moved over to the other side of his kneck and took a tiny bit of flesh between my teeth and bit down softly. I sucked and nibbled at the spot that was slowly reddening as each moment passed.

"Ryro, it's gonna leave a mark." He told me after a minute and I just shrugged.

"I know." I told leaning back to examine my work. "And it did."

"Shit.' He groaned, half in complaint and half in pleasure as I dragged my hand over his clothed member up to his stomach. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. I leaned down and kissed at his chest as he reached his hands behind me to pull at my shirt and then clawed at my back when I bit down on one of his nipples. I reached for the front of his shirt in help to aid in getting this started faster.

I pawed at the front of his jeans as he pushed me away from the wall before plopping down in a chair and dragging me on to his lap. I popped the button on his jeans and then worked on his zipper as I fell to my knees to yank down his pants along with his boxers. I grabbed a hold of his cock and started stroking him in hopes to bring him to full life. His breathing cut short at each of my touches and it came in as a sharp intake when I took the head of his penis in my mouth and slid my tongue over his slit.

"Mmm, come on." He said grabbing the back of my head and pushing on it in a way to get me to take him in further, but I was content in my teasing. Bit by bit I took him slowly into my mouth, sucking and swirling my tongue around him. When I almost had him in all the way, I prepared myself to deep throat him. I pushed my head down the rest of the way and felt him hit the back of my throat. I swallowed to keep myself from gagging, but failed when he bucked his hips up at the immense pleasure swelling through his body.

"Sorry..ohhhh!" He moaned and I laughed, causing him to gasp and writhe under me. I held his hips down so he couldn't choke me.

"Je-esus, Ry. I'm gonna cum." He told me and I just sucked and swallowed harder around him. I grazed my teeth over the underside of him and felt his cum come rushing into my mouth. I swallowed it then leaned up to kiss him, letting him taste the residing cum still left my mouth. He groaned and I felt him grow hard again. He unbuckled my belt and undid my jeans allowing me to slide out of them and leave them and my boxers laying in a pile on the floor along with his.

"We gotta hurry up if we're gonna do this. They're expecting us onstage in a half hour." I told him and he just nodded, leaning up for another quick kiss and grabbing my hips to pull me toward him.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. I climbed on to his lap and decided to prepare myself for what was about to happen. I put two fingers to his lips and waited for him to suck on them. He took them into his mouth, covering them with saliva. I pulled them out when I figured it was good enough and inserted finger number one into myself. It didn't hurt, the only thing I felt was a slight pressure to the area, so I added my second finger. This time I winced in pain and discomfort. I stretched them out and moved them around, getting used to the feeling. After I was able to move them in and out comfortably I looked at him. He was looking at me with such a longing and a needing look, I practically moaned at the sight of him mentally getting himself off at this.

"Take it slow." He told me and I nodded. I took a deep breath before lowering myself on to his erection. Searing pain shot through my ass. I stopped for a minute to get used to it. "Ry, breath." He told me and I did, a long shaky breath.

"No lube." I said.

"Sorry. Now come on, it'll get better." He said holding my hands. I pulled off and back down on to him a couple of times before I finally hit my prostate and screamed out his name. "Brendonnnnn!"


I woke up with a start at the memories flooding back at me. I was sweaty and sticky and I felt almost sick.

I sat up and put my head in my hands and then fell back on my pillow. "Shit!"

"Are you okay baby?" Pete asked me and I jumped. I didn't know he was up.

"Yeah." I said.

"Are you sick, you're really sweaty?" He said sticking his hand out and feeling my forehead. "You're not feverish. Was it a dream?"

"Yeah." I answered not really wanting to talk about it.

"Is it anything I can help with?" He asked moving closer so that his face was only about two inches away from mine.

"Of course." I said kissing him quickly.

He rolled over on top of me as we kissed and I felt my hands down his body until I reached his ass. I cupped it in my hands and then squeezed, getting a bit of a rise out of him because he began rolling his hips into mine. "Fuck me." I whispered into his ear, nipping at it gently.

He groaned before adjusting himself at my entrance.

"No preparations?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Nope, I don't need it." I said spreading my legs as he pushed into me. I grunted at the pleasure yet discomfort of having him inside me. "Go faster."

He did and he found my prostate dead on and I moaned out.

"Right there?" He asked and I nodded furiously.

"Shiittt yeah, right there." I said wrapping my legs around him and letting him slam into me.

"Uhhhh, I'm gonna cum." He told me.

"Me too." I said.

A minute later I felt him cum inside of me and I exploded all over our stomach and chests.

"Fuck Pete." I breathed.

"Mmm I know. That was amazing." He told me, pulling out of me and collapsing on the bed beside me.

I grabbed a tissue from off the nightstand and cleaned us off. I leaned over and gave him a quick little kiss before laying down and falling into a deep, dreamless sleep.