Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

You Taste Like..

Cali's P.O.V.

I woke up stretching my arm out to feel nothing next to me. I opened my eyes and looked at the other side of the bed to find Brendon gone. I sat up a little confused and looked around the room to see no sign of him. I shrugged and figure he was downstairs and then got up to go pee. When I was done I walked out of the room to see the other bedroom empty. Then I remembered Kara had a doctor's appointment today, and Spencer probably went with her. I walked down the stairs into the kitchen to grab a coke, my morning caffeine must have.

"Oh Mr. Brenny-bear?" I yelled out as I walked into the living room to see only Ryan sitting on the couch.

"Ryro-pyro, have you seen my hubby?" I asked him before plopping myself down on the couch next to him.

"Yes, he went to the store. He said he was getting things for the kitten. And then some Cali and Brendon stuffs. Which I don't wanna know what that is." He told me.

"CANDY!!!" I yelled becoming over excited at knowing my boyfriend would be bringing me home some sort of treat.

"Okay." He said laughing.

"Well, where's Peter and Patty?" I asked after calming down a bit.

"They went to get something to eat. Said they didn't wanna bother you and they had to take care of something anyway."

"Oh, well then why didn't you go with them?"

"Coz I didn't feel like it. I just wanted to hang out here for a little while. Didn't sleep very good last night." He told me and I nodded.

"Did Mr. Pete sex you up too good last night?" I asked him giggling and he just rolled his eyes smiling.

"Nope, he sexes me up just fine."

"So what was it?"

"I was thinking too much, I guess."

"About what?" I asked shifting closer to him so I was almost in his lap.

"Stuff."

"What kinda stuff?"

"Just, look, I don't really wanna talk about this right now, okay?" He asked.

"Mhmm. So what have you been doing down here all by yourself?"

"Thinking."

"You think too much."

"You talk too much." He said and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You love me." I told him and he smiled.

"Who wouldn't?"

"I don't know."

We stopped talking for a minute and just sat there in silence. The silence was almost golden too, when all of a sudden my stomach made a weird rumbling sound.

"Are you hungry?" Ryan asked laughing.

"A little. Do-.... Hold on." I told him hearing the phone ring and stopping near sentence to answer it. "Hey honey!"

"Hi baby." Brendon's voice rang out over the other end of the phone.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked him.

"Not much, I'm on my way home. I was calling to see if you want something from, say, Burger King?"

"Uh huh!" I yelled into the phone and I heard that amazing laugh come through it.

"Well, what do you want?"

"I don't know, what time is it?"

"It is about twelve thirty my dear sleepy pants. So that means lunch time." He told me and I thought.

"I want a whopper!" I said hearing him giggle over the phone, and yes, the man giggles. "And a chocolate milk shake. And french fries!"

"Okay. Is Ryan still there?"

"Yessum." I told him looking at Ryan.

"Does he want anything?"

"I don't know, I shall call upon him and see." I told Brendon taking the phone away from my mouth and looking towards Ryan. "What would you like from the Booger King, dear Georgie?"

"I want a milkshake."

"What kind?"

"Strawberry."

"Is that it?"

"And some onion rings."

"Okays, I shall tell the Urie master." I said bringing the phone back to my mouth. "Ry wants a strawberry milkshake and some onion rings."

"Okay, is that everything?" Brendon asked after I gave him our order.

"Yup."

"Okay, see you in like ten minutes. Bye babe." He said.

"Bye baby." I said hanging up the phone.

"I take it that was Brendon." Ryan said when I hung up the phone.

"Yup, he brings us munchies." I said.

"Okay."

A couple minutes later I heard the door open and Brendon walked in with a litter box and food along with about 4 bags, two of which were Burger King ones.

"Hello there stranger, fancy meeting you here." I said giving him a kiss when I walked in the kitchen to get my food.

"Mm, hi." He said.

"Food." Ryan said walking in and looking for his stuff.

"Yes, feel free to dig in. No, that's my milkshake!" Brendon told Ryan when he picked on up and started walking away with it.

"Oh sorry, here." Ryan said handing it to him and grabbing the other one.

"Cali stuffs." He said handing me one of the big bags and grabbing the other one himself. I opened it to find a box full of sweet-tarts, a couple cans of Rockstar, skittles, and a bunch of other candy.

"Yay, you got me sweet-tarts! With sparkles!" I yelled grabbing the box and pouring a bunch into my hand and popping them in my mouth.

Brendon laughed and shook his head before taking a sip of the Red Bull he was drinking before passing out the food. He handed me my whopper and french fries along with my milkshake before taking out his own stuff. But before he could walk away into the kitchen, I grabbed his arm and kissed him.

"You taste like Sweet-tarts." He said giggling.

"And you taste like Red Bull." I told him before giggling myself.

"So does that mean I taste good?" He asked.

"You taste exactly like you did when I first met you." I told him.

"Is that good?"

"I've never tasted anything this delicious in my life."
♠ ♠ ♠
My computer tried to tell me booger wasn't a word. What the heck?

Sorry it's short and probably boring. But it's an update.