Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Oh what a pimp!

Brendon's P.O.V.

Three days later.

"What?" I asked Ryan as he looked over at me for the fifth time since we had both gone back into the bunk area. He had been like this the past two days since he saw Cali and I and it was getting on my nerves.

He didn't reply to me, but just shook his head and looked back down at his sidekick laying in his hands. I sighed and tossed me head back onto my pillow and closed my eyes for a few seconds, but was met by a pair of caramel brown ones when I opened them again.

"Look, I know I'm gorgeous Ry, but do you really have to stare?" I asked more than a little annoyed.

"I'm not looking at you in adoration, I'm looking at you to make sure I still have the same Brendon I met four years ago," He replied.

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked not even bothering to look up at him, but just shut my eyes again.

"Well the one I met oh so long ago would have been too scared to even talk to a girl like Cali, and here you are making out with her after you met her just two hours earlier. I think my little man's growing up."

"It's called puberty there, smarts." I snorted and opened my eyes to find him right in front of me, staring down at me and smiling as if I was a little newborn baby. "Ryan, what the fuck are you doing? Ryan? Ross, don't come any closer to me! No, get the fu- OW!" I cried as he jumped on me and grabbed my head and squeezing it as if he were trying to pop a balloon. I was able to knock him over and get his arms off of my head, but his face landed in my crotch along with his hand which was balled in a fist and hit with a little too much force. I gasped in pain and then groaned.

"See this is why everyone thinks your dating," Spencer said walking into the room and startling both of us. Ryan scrambled from my lap and sat up, banging his head against the bunk overhead causing Spencer and I to burst out laughing as he rubbed his head.

"Not funny," He whined as he settled back and shut his eyes. He didn't move until Spencer left the room. "Damn nosy man."

"That may be true, but he's still your best friend," I said laughing.

"Whatever. Hey what's that?" He asked pointing the tattoo of piano keys on my arm.

"Um, my tattoo, don't you remember? You were with me when I got it," I said confused at why he was asking me about it.

"No not that. There's something written under it," He said grabbing my arm and examining it. That's when I remembered Cali had written her number on it three days earlier (see that's how disgusting tour is. You don't get to shower for weeks at a time, but I love it so much).

"And you even got her number? Oh what a pimp!" Ryan told me jokingly.

"Shut up. I didn't even ask for it. She just gave it to me," I said looking at it.

"I taught you well my son," He said and gave me a little nod like they do in the movies. "You should call her."

"Why?" I asked, not really wanting to, at the moment all I wanted to do was sleep.

"What do you mean why? See how she is, strike up conversation, maybe a little phone sex," He said nudging me and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Will you go away?" I asked.

"Oh come on, it wouldn't kill you to at least be somewhat social. And I think it would do you good to talk to someone other than Jon, Spencer, or I. A little time with a female should do you good. You're starting to scare me sometimes when you look at me. It's like your trying to undress me with your eyes. Sort of like now. Stop it!" He said covering his crotch with one hand and swiping his arm over his chest.

"Oh don't flatter yourself, I was just noticing that ketchup stain you have on the bottom of your shirt," I said pointing it out to him.

"Damn it, are you serious? Jon I'll freaking murder you!" He said as he walked over to grab another shirt and pull it on over his head. As he was passing his bed he grabbed his side kick and threw it at me. "So you gonna call her or what?"

"Yeah I guess so. I have my own phone to you know," I said picking his up.

"I know, but you can just use mine, it makes things easier anyway," He said sitting down next to me.

"I don't need your assistance to talk on the phone, Ryan," I said as I was dialing.

"You never know, you just might," He said making himself comfortable in the bunk. I rolled my eyes and finished dialing and pressed the call button. I waited three rings for someone to finally answer, and when they did, I snapped back to reality.

"Hello?" A guy's voice said over the phone.

I didn't answer, I couldn't find my voice to do so. I just sat there and stared at the phone. "Hello?" The voice screamed out over the phone again and I quickly snapped it shut.

I put it down on the bed as all the things from today swirled in my head, but that one sentence rang through my ears and stung through my heart. She told me she had a boyfriend. I knew it, it shouldn't have been shocking in to me he answered the phone. But here's the thing that gets me down the most:

She's got a boyfriend!