Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Andy.

Ryan's P.O.V.

I felt Pete's breath shallow out from my spot on his chest and knew he was finally asleep. I had stayed awake half the night talking with him through his insomnia until he was able to fall asleep for a couple of hours. I realized I had fallen asleep a little bit ago, but woke up when I felt a little fur ball cuddle himself up underneath my chin. The fur ball other wise known as Pogo the kitten. I was trying to get back to sleep, and was half way there when something jumped up onto Pete and my head. I moved my head up quickly to see Hemingway spread over Pete's chest and stomach.

"Ow, Hem!" I said and Pete opened his eyes and looked at me rubbing my head and then down at his dog smiling. He motioned for me to lay down next to him and I did, nuzzling my head into his neck.

"We need a bigger bed." I said laughing.

"No, we just have too many damn dogs." He told me.

"We only have two. But of course your's thinks he's a human because you give him such special treatment."

"And your's is too retarded to do anything." He said and I glared at him.

"Hobo is not retarded. She's still a puppy. She actually needs a lot of the attention she gets. What's Hemingway's excuse?"

"Hey, Hem's not retarded either. God, what would you do if I brought Marley and Pandora out here from Chicago?"

"I would leave the front door open and hope they run away."

"No you wouldn't! You love them too much to do that. And plus, we'd probably have some transvestite stripper walk in and try to ass rape us."

"Well I would think about it. And you would love to be ass raped by a drag queen. Admit it." I told him and he laughed at me.

"Whatever Ryry. Now sleep, I have to get up at nine to get ready to get Andy from the airport. And right now it happens to be six. Good night."

"Night." I told him and went straight to sleep.

**********

I woke up a couple of hours later to hear rustling around the room. I opened my eyes to see Pete standing naked in front of the dresser.

"Ugh, as much as I love seeing that sight, it's quite odd first thing in the morning." I told him and he looked at me smirking before pulling on a pair of boxers.

"Sorry baby. Didn't know you were awake." He told me.

"It's okay." I said and then started laughing.

"What?" He asked looking at me like I was crazy.

"I like your boxers." I told him and he looked down at his hot pink boxers with blue polka dots.

"You're a pretty odd kid, you know that Ross?"

"Yupp." I said getting up and walking over to the dresser to get ready myself.

I pulled out a pair of my own jeans as he searched for some.

"I can't find anything clean. Haven't you done the laundry lately?" He asked me.

"I'm not your maid, don't fucking expect me to do your damn laundry." I told him and he pouted.

"But I can't do it."

"Why not?"

"'Cause last time I tried to do it I broke the washing machine." He told me and I laughed.

"How the hell did you break the washing machine?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I guess there's something about how you shouldn't put rubber in the washing machine or it'll screw it up."

"What did you put in there that was rubber? Wait, never mind, don't tell me. I don't wanna know."

"So you see, I don't think it's a good idea for me to wash clothes."

"Okay fine, I'll wash your jeans when we get home. For now you're going to have to find substitute." I told him and he just searched deeper threw the drawer, beginning to throw stuff out of it before finally finding a pair of dark blue faded jeans.

"God I forgot about these jeans. I can't believe I actually have no clothes."

"That's because you're a dirty boy." I told him giggling.

"Mhmm, you know it."

"Definitely." I said as he dipped his head in to kiss me, but I pulled away before he got the opportunity to deepen the kiss. "So what time is your sister coming in?" I asked grabbing a shirt and pulling it over my head.

"Like, ten. Well at least that's the time I was told to be at the airport."

"Well then, we gotta go." I said looking at the clock and seeing it was now nine thirty-five.

"Okay. then come on." He said grabbing his keys and leaving the room.

"Um, Petah, darling. You need this." I said grabbing his shirt off the bed and running out of the room after him.

"Well at least I didn't forget my pants." He said pulling the shirt on before walking out of the door. I followed him and we got in the car, driving off to the airport.

We got there about fifteen minutes later and walked into the lobby which was packed.

"You know, this is the part I hate most about airports. There always so damn busy." I said dodging being hit with someone's bag.

"Yes, but I love flying." Pete told me and I shrugged.

"Well I guess that would be my favorite part." I told him. "So what am I looking for?"

"Um, my sister." He told me like I was retarded.

"Well I know that, but I don't exactly know what your sister looks like."

"Oh yeah, well, like me I guess."

"Better. Hair? Height? Give me something to look for." I told him.

"Red and black hair. And then she's about 5'4", so just a little bit shorter than me." He said and I started searching through the sea of people.

We spent the next few minutes looking around to see if we could spot her, but before either of us did a figure came running towards Pete and jumped into his arms.

"Peter Panda!" The girl shrieked and hugged tight to him.

"Andy!" He yelled grabbing her and squeezing her back. After he hugged her for a minute she jumped down off of him and picked up the suitcase she had accidentally thrown when she jumped on Pete.

"Fuck, I haven't seen you in so long." He said hugging her again.

"I know! Hi." She said when she saw me and when she noticed me standing next to Pete.

"Oh yeah, Ryan this is my sister, Andy, and Andy this is my boyfriend, Ryan." Pete said introducing us. I felt my cheeks burn slightly at being introduced as his boyfriend, since it was still so new to me.

"Hi Ryan!" She said hugging me and I laughed. I looked her over and saw she really did look like Pete. They had the same brown eyes. She was a little shorter, as Pete had said, with mid length red and black hair.

"Hi." I said back and she smiled.

"Okay, so can we like go, this place is so annoying." She asked as someone had almost knocked her over.

"Yeah come on." He said turning around and grabbing my hand, leading her over to the door.