Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Cheesy!

Brendon's P.O.V.

I playfully slid my hands on to Cali's stomach and tickled right above the hem of her shorts. She giggled softly in her sleep and stopped tickling her and grazed my hand up her stomach under her shirt and rested it right at the bottom of her bra. She stirred softly, but didn't open her eyes. I placed a light kiss to her cheek and on her temple before she lifted her lids up and flashed me those baby blues.

"Hey baby." She said and I smiled placing a light kiss on her lips. She wrapped her arms around me and laced her fingers together at the back of my neck. I moved my body so I was laying on top of her and settled myself in between her hips.

"Morning sweetie." I told her and she smiled before placing another kiss on mine in return.

We laid there kissing like this for a while. It wasn't like making out, it was soft, gentle kisses filled with so much love that overpowered both of us. I pulled away after about five minutes to breath. Instead of going in for another kiss, I looked down at her. I looked at her face. It was so perfect, as if it was some kind of art. The way her full lips pulled over her gleaming teeth as her muscles worked them up into a smile. And how her cheeks dimpled when she laughed. Her blue eyes had this amazing hint of shading to them, too. They were the lightest color of blue near her black pupils, but the further the iris was they got darker until you got to the outer rim which was much much darker shade. Even with her hair falling down over them as it did when those little strands fell out of the ponytail she usually had it pulled up in, you could see their beauty. She even had a cute nose, which I'm not going to describe to you because I don't like noses. I swept my head down and kissed her again.

Me and You
Setting in a honeymoon
If I woke up next to you


"That's my phone." She murmured into my lips as she reached her hand over and grabbed it off the nightstand. She pulled back away from my face and looked down at the caller i.d. on the phone.

"Just leave it." I told her trying to take out of her hands but she pushed mine away before flipping the phone open and answering it.

"Hello?" She asked into the phone. She listened for a second with a look of confusion across her face. "Yeah, this is Cali."

"Oh hi Izey!" She said suddenly, her look of confusion soon turned into a smile. "What's up?"

I figured she might be a while on the phone so I got up and walked out the door. I went downstairs and stuck my head in the fridge trying to find something of even half of my interested. I stood there with my head in the door for about five minutes before I heard a loud whack! and felt pain shoot across my ass.

"Ow." I said standing up and rubbing my butt before Cali wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh, you big baby. It didn't hurt that bad." She told me and I pouted.

"Yes it did." I told her and she pouted back at me.

"Aws, my poor wittle baby. You want me to kiss it and make it better?" She asked and I nodded. She got down on her knees and grabbed my hips before bringing my butt close to her lips and kissing the area where she had smacked me. She got back up and kissed my nose before pushing me out of the way before looking in the fridge. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and kissed the top of her head.

"So who was on the phone?" I asked her.

"Izey." She told me.

"Who's Izey?"

"An old friend from school. Dani and I used to hang out with her, but I haven't seen her since graduation."

"Oh. What did she want?"

"Just wanted to see how I was doing. And to ask if I had Dani's number."

"Okay."

"She asked if I wanted to hang out sometime, too. I told her maybe."

"Not tonight I hope." I said as she grabbed some cheese out of the fridge.

"No, not tonight." She answered turning her head and kissing my cheek.

"Good, 'cause I don't wanna do anything." I told her moving and getting out of her way. She walked over and grabbed a pan and put it on the stove. "What are you making?"

"Grilled cheese. Do you want some?"

"No, it has cheese on it."

"Oh god, Brendon, give it a rest. I know you're a vegetarian, but believe me, honey, you're not a vegan!" She said and I pouted at her.

"That's because you keep making me eat this stuff."

"Whatever, then you can find your own lunch. It's not like I'm trying to feed you a fucking steak." She said turning on the stove and buttering up some bread. She began cooking her own and when the smell of the cooking bread and cheese hit my nostrils I caved.

"Fine, make me one." I told her and she grabbed more slices of bread.

"Here." She said handing me the one she had been making for herself and put more bread on the pan to cook another sandwich.

"Thank you." I said kissing her cheek before grabbing a Dr. Pepper out of the fridge and sitting at the island thingie in front of the stove.

"You're welcome." She told me finishing cooking hers and coming to sit next to me. Just as I was finishing up the last bite, the phone started ringing. I got up to answer it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey." Ryan's voice answered back to me over the phone.

"Hey, Ry. What's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing here. We were just wondering what you and Cali were doing today?"

"We?"

"Yeah, Pete, his sister, and I. Remember I told you she was coming in today."

"Oh yeah. Well I don't know, I think we might just hang out here. I don't think we've gotten a day alone together in a while."

"Okay, just wondering. If you decide you wanna do something later though, you can just come over here." He told me.

"Okay, thanks. Bye." I said hanging up the phone.

"What did Ryan want?" Cali asked me when I hung up the phone.

"He wanted to see if we were hanging out with them tonight." I told her setting the phone down and walking into the living room.

"And you told him no?"

"Yeah, I don't really feel like going anywhere. I wanna spend time with you, just the two of us." I told her and she smiled before sitting down in my lap.

"How sweet. So what are we gonna do tonight?"

"Let's have a lock down." I told her and she looked at me like I was crazy. "What?"

"Isn't that what they do when the terrorists attack?" She asked and I laughed.

"I don't know. But what I was thinking was that we just hang out here the whole day. We don't leave and nobody comes over. It'll be like there's no one else."

"Okay." She said and I smiled.

"So we begin, hmm, now!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sounds interesting?

Make me happy with comments you guys coz I am so fucking pissed right now!