Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Panic! in the Closet.

Cali's P.O.V.

I laughed as I watched Brendon get up and run over to lock the door and the windows.

"Come on, help me!" He yelled pulling me to my feet. We ran upstairs and locked those windows before we finally collapsed on the bed in the guest bedroom.

"You're insane." I told him and he giggled before kissing me.

"You know, we've never done it in here before." He said looking around the room and licking his lips.

"Yeah, and we've also never done it in the closet." I told him and his eyes lit up.

"You're right! Let's do it!" He said getting up.

"Where are you going?"

"We're gonna fuck in the closet. Now come on, I can't do this without you." He whined trying to pull me to my feet.

"No! I'm comfortable." I said pushing him away and laying down.

"Please!" He whined again and I still shook my head. "Fine then you leave me no choice." He said pushing my shirt up and grabbing my stomach closer to him.

"What are you doing? Brendon, no! Stop it!" I said giggling as he began ticking my sides and making me squirm. He put his head down to my stomach and blew a raspberry on it, making me gasp and laughing even harder.

"Fu-uck! Come on, baby, stop!" I said pulling at his hair. He lifted his head and rubbed it.

"You're so mean to me. I swear to god, I'm gonna go bald."

"Oh no you're not." I told him and he pouted. "Aw, I'm sorry."

I placed a light kiss on his lips, cupping his face in my hands and pushing our lips harder to each others. He slid his hands behind my legs and tickled the back of my thighs, the second most ticklish place on my body.

"Brendon!" I said and he giggled stopping and crashing our lips together. He slid his hands up and placed them under my butt, lifting me up and holding me to his chest. He began walking with me and I pulled away, curious.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"We're going to the closet, remember?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I don't really think we should be sexing it up in the closet. Our clothes will smell like a fuck." I told him and he in turn shook his own head.

"No, not if we do it in here." He said opening the door to the guest room closet and stepping in. He dropped me to my feet and kicked the door shut behind me, encasing us in darkness.

"I can't see you." I said giggling and feeling his hand run softly down my the side of my face, making me shudder. "Brendon, stop! Turn on the light." I said reaching for the chain for the closet light, but couldn't reach it. I heard movement and a second later the little space was flooded with light.

"What's the matter?" He asked looking at me with concern.

"I-" I started trying to come up with words as to why I was freaking out. I felt my eyes fill with hot tears threatening to spill out.

"Cali, baby, what's the matter? Don't cry sweetie, what happened?" He asked but I couldn't make any sound. "Fuck, Cali, what did I do?" He asked looking desperate and hurt.

"You didn't do anything. It's just, I-"

"Sh. Is it something that happened before?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm sorry, Bren, I didn't mean to-" I started but he stopped me again.

"It's okay, sweetie, I understand that. But there's something you need to understand; I'm not going to hurt you. I never will. Just please, calm down." He told me and I nodded.

"I'm sorry. D-do you still wanna do.. this?" I asked him and he looked away from me.

"Only if you do." He told me and I nodded. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I wanna make new, better memories in the closet with you." I said kissing him.

"Do you want me to keep the light on?"

"Hm, it's kinda hot without it. Sooo, go ahead." I said pressing my lips back to his. He turned the light off and wrapped his arms around my waist, reaching down for my shirt and yanking it above my head. He ghosted his fingers up over my stomach and to my boobs, where he squeezed lightly and dipped his head down to kiss the bust. I felt him slide his hands behind me and unclasp my bra. He was already shirtless so I ran my hands up and down his own chest. He slid my bra off of my body and took one of the breasts into his mouth.

"Fuck." I hissed as I felt him nibble and suck softly at my nipple, kneading my other one with his hand. He continued this for a minute before he pulled back and kissed my lips again, working his hands down to my shorts to pull them down along with my panties. He dropped to his knees and licked at me for a minute before pulling his face back and sticking a finger into my wet hole. I moaned and leaned back on the wall for support, my legs suddenly feeling like jello. He got back up to his feet and kissed me again.

"Shit." I whined and panted as I grabbed his hand and pushed it deeper into me, rocking myself onto it. He thrusted it in and out until the feeling became too much for me and I came all over his hand. I couldn't see him, but I knew he was smirking. I ran my shaky hands down his chest until I got to his jeans. I popped open the button and slid the zipper down, preparing to pull them down. All I did was pull them past his hips and they fell down by themselves. I giggled.

"What's so funny?" He asked and I just continued giggling.

"You have a big butt." I told him, sneaking my hands behind him and cupped it in my hand before pinching it, making him jump.

"I do not! You're the one with the big butt."

"Honey, I'm a girl, my butt is supposed to be big." I told him laughing again and he just sighed. "Aw, I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?"

"No, but you kinda ruined my erection." He told me and I laughed again.

"Well, I bet I can get it back." I told him, pulling his boxers down and grabbing his half excited member.

"Damn." He whispered as I stroked him and brought him back to full life.

"Better?" I asked placing a light kiss on his swollen lips.

"Yes, now turn around." He told me and I did.

"What are you doing?" I asked him unable to see his actions in the dark.

"What do you think?" He asked and I felt him push into me from behind.

"Fuck!" I said leaning forward to catch myself on the wall.

"Uh huh?" He said kissing my neck and leaning over me.

"Yeah." I said feeling him move in and out of me. It went on like this for a couple more minutes before we both reached our peaks. We just sat there for a couple minutes afterward, ragaining composure in silence until it was broken by Brendon.

"I want Pizza Hut."
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't care if the exclamation point is gone, it worked in the chapter title.