Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

The "F" Bomb Gets Dropped Quite a Lot

Ryan's P.O.V.

"You amaze me, you know that?" I told Kara as I watched her devour about her sixth pancake that morning.

"What? You'd be hungry too if you're forced to throw up everything you eat right before it's almost all the way through the digestion process."

"That sounds more like bulimia than pregnancy." Andy told her sliding a pancake off onto a dish for Spencer. Pete still wasn't awake yet. Either that or he was just staying upstairs.

"No, the difference between pregnancy and bulimia is that I don't have to stick a finger down my throat or make myself throw up. I just have to wait for this little thing to decide how it likes its food." She said.

"God, we should really find out what this baby is. It doesn't feel right calling it, 'It' all the time." Spencer said and I laughed.

"Sounds like that book. Wasn't he abused in that story too?" I asked her and she glared.

"I'm not gonna abuse my child. And we can't find out yet, remember? I'm only three months. We still have another two before they can distinguish the sex." She told Spencer and he nodded.

"Than you guys just call it a he." I said shrugging.

"But it might not be a he. What if it's a she? Then when she's older I'll have to tell her we called her a boy until she was born."

"Then call it a fucking embryo, thats what it is."

"It's a fetus." Spencer told me.

"Yeah, it's your seed." I told him. " But it looks more like an alien."

"It's a fucking baby! My god you're worse than Brendon!" Kara yelled at both of us. "I can't wait until you have a kid."

"Sorry, sweetie, but that's not very liable to happen. Unless you were talking to Andy over there." I said and she turned around and looked at me.

"Teh, hell no I'm not getting pregnant." She told me.

"Yeah, that's what I said. And now look what happened." Kara told her.

"Well that's because your boyfriend couldn't keep it in his pants. And lucky for me I don't have one."

"Why is it my fault? It's just as much hers. She's the one that couldn't wait." Spencer said pointing at Kara.

"Well, your story doesn't exactly scream rape. So technically, it's both of your faults. Now stop trying to blame each other." I told them and they both grinned at me.

"Yeah, but he's the one who's gonna have a harder time getting out of this. You break up with me you'll have my brothers on your ass. And you haven't even dealt with my mom yet." She told him and he scrunched up his nose.

"Ugh, don't remind me. She's gonna kill me. She never liked me much anyway."

"That woman doesn't really like anybody." Kara said and I snorted.

"You're kidding, right? She's the picture perfect mom." I said sarcastically and she rolled her eyes.

"No shit." She said.

"Ow, motherfucker!" We were dragged out of this conversation by a loud yell and bang from Andy's place at the stove. I looked over to see her with her finger in her mouth and the pan clamber down on the floor.

"What did you do?" I asked her walking over and picking up the pan and shutting off the burner.

"I wasn't thinking and I touched the pan when it was still hot. Fuck, it fucking hurts!" She said waving her finger around and blowing on it.

"Did you burn it?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I, fuck, think so." She said and I grabbed her hand before looking down at it.

"Yeah you did." I said looking down at her index and middle fingers and seeing where it was beginning to blister at the top of both of them.

"Damn it, god, it stings." She whined and I dragged her over to the sink and turned on the cold water, putting her hand under the spray.

"I'll be right back." I told her and she nodded. I ran up the stairs and into my room before going into the bathroom. I started going through the cabinets looking for something to put on her fingers.

"What are you doing, babe?" Pete asked me as he stepped out of the shower behind me.

"Do we have any Aloe?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Maybe. What do you need Aloe for?"

"Your sister burnt her fingers." I told him moving stuff around in the medicine cabinet.

"Shit, how bad?" He asked toweling off.

"I don't know, she just did it. It's blistering." I said and he sighed.

"Probably gonna have to take her to the hospital." He said walking out into the room and getting clothes. I found some Aloe gel and took it back downstairs. She was still standing at the sink with her fingers under the sink, but she was now laughing.

"So it would be fuck fuck fuckity-fuck fuck, fucking fuck faced motherfucking fucker?" Kara asked Spencer and he shook his head.

"No, it would go-"

"Oh shut up and fuck a duck." She told him making me laugh and Pete gave her a worried look as he came down the stairs.

"Well then." He said taking the gel from my hands and grabbing his sister's own out of the water. He looked at them a minute before putting the lotion on them.

"Guess where we get to go today, Andy-bear." He told her and she groaned.

"Nooo!" She said but he nodded his head.

"Yes, now come on. It's only one, they shouldn't be that busy." He said dragging her out the door and I laughed.

"Poor thing. She's burnt and she's going to the emergency room with Pete Wentz. That's gonna go good." Kara said.

"You never know." I told her just as the phone rang.

"Hello?" I said into the receiver.

"Hey, Ry." Cali's voice answered back.

"Hey, Cal. What's up?"

"Um, I was wondering if you could do me a favor."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well, Brendon's got the flu, but we don't seem to have any damn soup in this house. And I can't really go to the store right now, because I don't want to leave Brend here by himself in case he needs me. So could you maybe run to the store for me and bring me a couple cans here? I'll pay you back." She said and I nodded, even though she couldn't see me.

"Sure, any certain kinds?" I asked.

"Um, probably anything you find without meat. Even if it's like chicken noodle soup, I'll just take the chicken out of it. "

"Okay. I'll see you in a little bit. Bye."

"Bye." She said and I hung up.

"Hey guys, I gotta run and get some soup for Brendon. You can stay here or leave." I called out to Kara and Spencer.

"Why, what's wrong with Brenny?" Kara asked walking back into the room.

"He's sick with the flu."

"Oh. Well, we'll probably hide out right after you leave."

"Okay, just make sure you lock up." I said hugging her and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Mhm, bye, hon." She said and I slipped on my shoes before walking to the car. I ran into the store and just grabbed three cans of chicken noodle soup, since almost everything else had some form of meat in it. I ran over to their house, which was only about a five minute drive from mine, not even.

I took out my phone and called the house. Cali answered the phone, but her voice was really quiet.

"Hey. I'm at your house. Do you want me to just come in or knock?" I asked her.

"Just come in. The door's unlocked, but Brendon finally went to sleep, so I'm trying not to wake him up." She answered and I walked up to the house. I opened the door and walked down the hallway into the living room to see Brendon sure enough out cold with his head in Cali's lap on the couch. She saw me and smiled as I showed her the three cans of soup.

"Thanks. Just put them on the table." She said and I walked into the kitchen and placed them there.

"Are you staying?" She asked when I was back in the living room.

"I don't know, if you want me to. I mean since Brendon just fell asleep." I said.

"You can if you want. He's only been sleeping for about twenty to thirty minutes at a time. And he'll probably be happy to see you."

"Okay."