Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Amore

Brendon's P.O.V.

I woke up to hear Cali giggling and groaned.

"Shh!" I told her looking up and she smiled down at me.

"Good morning, sweetie." She said and I shook my head.

"No, night. Buona notte." I told her and she shook her head at me this morning.

"No, buon giorno. La testa adesso su addormentata! Ryan qui." I scrunched up my nose and tried to figure out what she had just said, but I gave up after a moment.

"I have no fucking idea what you just said." I told her and she giggled again.

"I said Ryan's here."

I turned around to see Ryan sitting at the other end of the couch.

"Hi." I said and he smiled back.

"Hi. What are you talking in?" He asked Cali.

"Italian. Why, were you confused?"

"A little. But it sounds cool."

"I know, that's why I learned it." She said. "So do you feel any better, babe?"

"A little bit. My stomach doesn't hurt as much, I'm just a little hungry." I said and she put her head back to my forehead.

"I think your fevers gone down. Let me check." She said grabbing the thermometer of the side table.

"You know, when we're done with this, I'm throwing that damn thing away." I told her, sick of having to hold that plastic thing in my mouth every time I woke up.

"Shut up and quit whining before I shove it in your butt and find your temperature the old fashioned way." She told me and I quickly opened my mouth and let her put it under my tongue. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

"So what did you guys do on your full day alone." Ryan asked.

"Hung out, fucked, fought, slept, and then Brendon got sick." Cali told him and I nodded my head.

"Really? Why'd you fight?" He asked and she bit her lip.

"Stupid shit." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Shut up, Drama Queen!"

"Whateber." I said with the thermometer between my teeth.

"Under your tongue, Bren." She said and I moved it so it was under my tongue. "God, you're like having a five year-old."

I would have replied, but it let out a loud beep and Cali took it from me. I was half tempted to bite her hand, but I didn't because I didn't feel like arguing with her.

"Ninety-seven. Well your back to normal." She said stroking my hair.

"As normal as you'll ever be." Ryan said and I flipped him off making him chuckle.

"I'm still hungry." I told Cali and I felt her pull at a fistful of my hair, which she had been running her hands through. "Ow, what was that for?"

"Because you're annoying and rude." She told me and I snorted.

"Tell me something I don't know." I told her and I felt her nails dig into the back of my neck. It wasn't enough pressure to actually hurt me, but it was enough to tell me I was bugging her. "Ow, it's called sarcasm, sugar."

"No, it's not sarcasm when it's true, lollipop." She told me and I pouted.

"So you're not gonna get me food?" I asked her with a pout and she sighed, knowing she wasn't going to get through to me.

"There's soup out on the kitchen table." She told me and I nodded getting up and walking into the kitchen, finding three cans of chicken noodle soup in there.

"But there's chicken in it!" I yelled to her.

"Eat around the damn chicken!" She said and I snickered before opening the can and pouring it into a bowl and popping that in the microwave.

"I don't even understand why I want to have a kid when I can just take care of him. I'd be running all over the house trying to take care of a baby and keep him occupied at the same time." I heard her tell Ryan and he laughed.

"You get used to him. He's really not that hard after a while." Ryan told her.

"I know, and I am used to him. It's just that since he's been sick he's been so needy and whiny." She said and I walked back into the living room with a pout.

"Fine, I guess if you don't want to take care of me when I'm sick, I'll just go home to my mommy." I said walking up the stairs and into our room. I heard her footsteps and a minute later she was laying down on the bed next to me.

"Brendon? Brend? Bren? Brenny-bear? Brendo?" She said most of my nicknames in hopes of making me look up at her, but I just lay with my head stuck face down into the pillow. "Brendon Boyd, I love you."

"No you don't!" I muffled out into the pillow.

"Yes I do." She said.

"No, you don't. If you love me, why don't you wanna take care of me when I'm sick?"

"I never said I didn't wanna take care of you."

"Yes you did. You called me needy and whiny."

"Because you are. Look at yourself, you're proving my point."

"Apologize." I told her and she laughed.

"For what?"

"Saying that!" I said.

"Okay, Bren, I'm sorry for calling you needy and whiny. I love taking care of you when you're ill and pukey."

"That's better." I said getting up and turning around before giving her a kiss. "So do you really think I'm needy and whiny?"

"Brendon, you wanna know what I think?" She asked and I nodded my head. "You're a sarcastic, know-it-all, clingy, demanding, obsessive, hyper active asshole who refuses to take the Ritalin he most damn well needs." She answered and my mouth dropped.

"That's very, very rude, fucked up, and bitchy!" I told her but she shushed me.

"Hang on, Bren, I'm not done." She told me and I shut up, sitting with my arms crossed and a glare on my face.

"But an even bigger part of me thinks that you're the most talented, funny, amazing, gorgeous, love able, giving, thoughtful, charming, sweetest man alive. And you have the voice of an absolute angel." She told me and I smiled before taking her into my arms and giving her a long, hard, passionate kiss.

"So what do you think of me?" She asked when I finally let her go.

"I think you're perfect."

L'amo alla morte, il mio Angelo
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully the Italian is actually write. I was going with what the computer said, since I don't speak it myself. But oh well, you get the point.

Comments= Amore.