Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Closing a god damn door?

Brendon's P.O.V.

*One week later*

"And the kitty say what?!?!"

"Hiss, meow!" I sat watching Ryan and Cali talking about, well, I guess, cats.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" Pete asked them.

"Well, it sounds like they're taking about cats. Am I right?" Andy asked.

"Ding ding ding, we have a winner!" Joe called out.

"Oh shut up you two! Now why are you talking about cats?" Pete asked his boyfriend, who was interrupted by Cali.

"Because he secretly loves your kitty cat."

"No, Cals, you're confused. You see, I don't have a kitty cat."

"Really? Then what were you talking about?" She asked looking at Ryan.

"I don't know." He told her.

"Yeah, last I heard you didn't even like kitties, Ryro." I told him and he shrugged.

"No, not really. I prefer snakes."

"You like Petey's snake?" Cali asked him and he giggled.

"No, he can't like Petey's snake 'cause Peter doesn't have a snake. It's more like a turtle that peaks it's head out when it gets comfortable. Or when it sees a bright flash." Patrick said walking into the room from the kitchen.

"I do not have a turtle!" Pete yelled as Kara and Spencer walked in behind them laughing. "Ryan!" He said looking towards him for help.

"No, it's not a turtle. It's more like a spitting pink flamingo." He said and I choked on my soda laughing.

"Okay, can we stop talking about this? It's not really my ideal topic." Andy said looking a little uncomfortable.

"Fine, we'll talk about little Pete later." Cali crawling over and leaning down in front of me. She put her elbows on my knees and looked up at me, as if expecting something. She moved her face closer to mine and I thought she was going to kiss me, but she stopped when she was a couple inches away.

"What are you doing?" I asked her and she giggled.

"I'm looking for freckles, and I found one." She said poking me on a spot on my cheek.

"Ow, do you really need to be that close to see them?"

"Yes! Do you know how hard it is to find freckles on your face? Anywhere else is easy, but they like blend in with your cheeks." She said looking for another one.

"Yeah those cheeks." Ryan said sitting beside her. "Oh, there's one right there." He said jabbing his finger right into my forehead.

"Stop that! And what do you mean those cheeks? What other cheeks do I have?" I asked him and he snickered.

"Wait, how do you know there's freckles on my boyfriend's ass?" Cali asked a little too loudly and looked at him. Everything had gotten quite and everyone was staring at them.

"Never mind. Go back to your business." Cali told them and some of the others looked away and started back into their conversation, but Pete stared at Ryan for a minute longer before starting to talk to Patrick again.

"I have freckles on my butt?" I asked them and they both giggled.

"Not a lot, like one or two. It's cute." Cali told me and Ryan just blushed.

"You need to stop staring at my butt, Son. Next time we go on tour I'm making sure that bathroom door is always locked. Weirdo." I told Ryan.

"Oh well, my dream's been crushed. Whatever shall I do?" He asked pouting.

I looked over at Cali who was looking back and forth between us and smiling.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked her.

"RYDEN!" She yelled right in my face and everyone looked at her. There was suddenly a knock at the door and she got up to go get it.

"What was that?" Pete asked about her little outburst.

"I don't know. She got a little too excited." I told him.

"Does that happen a lot?" Joe asked looking after her.

"All the time." Ryan told him as she walked back into the room with Dani and another girl. The girl who delivered the pizza the other day.

"Hey guys, this is Dani and Izey." She started introducing everybody. I looked over at the two girls standing behind her. Dani was standing to the left with a smile planted on her lips as she was being introduced to everybody in the room. She had mid length natural light blonde hair with a layer of black underneath it. Her electric blue eyes were rimmed with eyeliner behind a pair of black rimmed glasses. A Fall Out Boy shirt hung over her tiny waist along with a pair of dark blue/black jeans. On her feet were a pair of worn out neon green converse.

Looking at Izey was a little different though. She had long curly black hair, or it might have been brown, which was pulled up into a loose ponytail. Her eyes were too rimmed in black, but they were a darker color of brown, close to mine, and she didn't wear glasses. A metal ring was pierced through her lip along with another on her eyebrow. She was taller than both Dani and Cali, probably as tall as me. She had on a gray hoodie and black skirt with zips on it along with a pair of black tights. On her shoes were black red slip on Vans. She stood behind Cali looking a little uncomfortable and overwhelmed, almost like she didn't know what to do.

Once everyone was introduced I noticed a bag that Dani had handed over to Cali, who was now holding it, but decided not to worry about it too much. I went in the kitchen to get a drink a couple minutes later with Spencer and came back to find that Cali, Dani, Izey, Kara, Andy, Joe, and Pete weren't in there.

"Where'd everybody go?" We asked Patrick, Ryan, and Hurley who were still left sitting on the couch.

"The girls went upstairs to get ready or something. And Joe and little Wentz went somewhere else." Patrick told me.

"Probably to go make out." Ryan muttered.

"So where'd Pete go?" Spencer asked.

"Upstairs with the girls."

"Okay then." I said turning around and walking up the stairs. I came to our bedroom door and heard noise inside so I tried turning the handle only to find it locked. I knocked on the door and it was opened just a little bit by my sister.

"Yes?" She asked peering out at me.

"Is Cali in there?" I asked trying to look inside the door, but Kara just closed it more so I almost couldn't see in to the room at all.

"Yes." She said nodding.

"Okay, can I come in?" I asked trying to push the door open but she stopped me.

"No, you're not allowed to come in yet. She's not done."

"Not done with what?" I asked her but she shook her head.

"Can't tell you. Why don't you come back in, like, an hour." She told me.

"Why can't I come in?"

"Because you can't. Now go downstairs, chill out and wait until we say you can come back."

"What are you guys doing-" I tried to ask but she just shut the door right in my face.

I stood out in front of the door for another minute trying to listen and hear what they might possibly be doing in there, but I didn't hear anything. After a minute though, music started blaring from the room and I recognized the song.

"Well in fact, well I'll look at it this way, I mean technically our marriage is saved
Well this calls for, a toast so, pour the champagne,
Oh! Well in fact, well I'll look at it this way, I mean technically our marriage is saved
Well this calls for a toast, so pour the champagne, pour the champagne.

I chimed in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.
I chimed in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality."

Now wasn't that ironic?
♠ ♠ ♠
So the next couple chapters are going to be crazy as hell. Lots of different P.O.V.S and a problem. Just hang in there though, it should be good. And I'll expect comments, coz I just looked and it said I have 48 subscribers to this story, so where are all my commenters?