Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Buh-bye!

Cali's P.O.V.

"You know, Kara, you could've let him in." I told her and she shook her head.

"No, it's gonna be a surprise."

"And he'll love it." Dani said helping Pete mix up the dye.

"He better, or I'm gonna murder you two for ever touching my beautiful hair." I told her and Pete, who in turn snorted. "What the hell was that for?"

"You're hair isn't beautiful." He told me and I felt him comb through it.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh don't listen to him. He's just a diva." Kara told me rolling her eyes.

"I guess so."

"Well, either way, you're hair will be beautiful once I'm done with it." He told me and I laughed. "What?"

"You really are gay, aren't you." I asked looking in the mirror behind me to see him.

He gave a little smirk before flipping his hand and exclaiming, "You know it!", in a really girly voice.

"Oh. My. God." Dani said staring at him as we all burst out laughing.

"Whatcha doing, Izey?" I asked her looking over to see her laying back on the bed.

"Basking in the comfy-ness of this bed. Geez." She told me.

"I know, everyone loves it."

"I can see why. I just wanna lay in it all day."

"That's not the only comfortable thing to do in it." Pete said and I looked at him.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" I asked him.

"No."

"Did you bone in my bed?" I asked him and he laughed.

"Will you be mad if I say yes?" He asked and I shrugged. "Yeah."

"Ew! When?"

"The other day when me and Ryan were staying over."

"How did you manage to get him into my bed without me or Brendon finding out?"

"Magic. Now are you ready to do this?" He asked I nodded sitting down.

"Okay, say buh-bye to you're blond locks, because you won't be seeing them for a while." Dani said holding a camera up to my face.

"Buh-bye!" I said posing for her picture. She laughed and set the camera down before handing Pete the mix for the dye. He finished combing it and put it down before putting on the gloves, making sure to be over dramatic and put the gloves on slowly as if he was about to go do a very important surgery.

"Any day now, Drama Queen." Dani told him grabbing her own gloves and sliding them on.

"Whatever." He said squirting a huge glob of the reddish liquid onto the back of my head.

"Shit, why's it so cold?" I squeaked as he began to spread it around my hair.

"Because Dani held it really close to her heart. Now shut up so I can do this." He said and I scoffed.

"You're a mean hairdresser, I don't think I'm gonna come back to you." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"I only seem mean the first time, plus you'll think twice about that after you see how great it turns out."

"Yeah, well it better be fan-fucking-tastic for making me deal with your bitchiness for a whole hour."

**********

Brendon's P.O.V.

"What the fuck are they doing up there? It's been an hour and no one has come down yet." I as I sat down on the couch looking towards the stairs.

"Chill out, dude, they're probably doing a bunch of girly stuff." Patrick told me.

"So why did Pete have to go up there?" Ryan asked him and he shrugged.

"He's weird, I mean, you know the man is gay." He told him.

"Yeah, I already kinda knew that." Ryan said.

"Maybe she's pregnant." Spencer said and I shook my head.

"She would of told me if she thought she was pregnant. Plus she would have let me in the room. And anyway, she'd more likely have told Ryan than Pete. " I told him.

"Did you piss her off?" Hurley asked and I shook my head again.

"At least I don't think so." I said thinking for a minute.. Just then we heard a door open upstairs and footsteps walking down them. Dani and Pete came walking down the stairs. "Finally, what have you guys been doing up there?" I asked them.

"Cali's has a surprise for you. Do you wanna come upstairs or do you want her to come down here?" Dani asked me and I noticed her holding her hands behind her back and Pete's were hidden in his jeans pockets.

"Can she bring it down here?" I asked.

"Yup, hang on, I'll go get her." She said running back up the stairs. She came back down the stairs a minute later with Cali right behind her, but it didn't look like she was carrying anything.

"Hey, baby." I told her and she smiled nervously. "What's with the hoodie?" I asked her. She was wearing a dark hoodie that Pete was wearing earlier. She had the hood pulled up so I could only see her face.

"It's part of the surprise." Pete told me. "Now come her and unwrap it." He said motioning for me to take the hood off her head. I got up and came over to her, giving her a small kiss and making her smile before I pulled the gray hood down. I gasped and felt my eyes go huge when I looked at her hair.

It was layered completely pure jet black on the bottom, but the top layer was different shades of pink on the top. Towards the middle and at the tips of it, it was light pink, but towards the root it got darker. Then there was a small strand of light blue down one side and then a strands of orange all around. It looked amazing.

"Do you like it?" She asked as she stood in front me biting her lip.

"Yes, I love it. It's amazing!" I told her running my hands threw it and loving the way it caught the light. She smiled and I pulled her in for another kiss.

"Told you he'd love it." Dani told me walking away and sitting on the couch.

"Oh, and credit goes to us. We did it." Pete said pointing at her and himself.

"Yeah totally." Dani said as Kara and Izey came walking down the stairs.

"Does he like it?" Kara asked and I nodded.

"Yes, very, very much." I said kissing my girlfriend on the cheek.

"Great."

"You know, I'm now the only girl here who has one color hair." Izey said looking at all the other girls.

"True, but we could do your's next." Dani said sitting up excitedly.

"Aha, maybe later." She told her.

"Come on, help me clean up upstairs." Cali said grabbing my hand and dragging me up to our room. When we got up there she attached our lips together again as we fell back on the bed. I ran my hands back through her hair as she pulled on mine and giggled.

"You really like it, don't you?" She asked and I nodded kissing her jaw.

"I love it. You look so beautiful."

"Thanks. I was just a little worried about overdoing it and having it turn out looking, like, well you know..."

"Audrey's?" I asked and she nodded. "Sweetie, don't worry about it. It doesn't matter if you have hair like her's, I still think you're more beautiful than her." I told her.

"Thank you. And you aren't just saying that because she broke your heart?"

"No." I said and she giggled.

"I love you, Bren."

"I love you, too."

"Wanna have some fun?"

"Sure."

"We're gonna go down and dirty." She said snaking her fingers down my chest and working on the buttons of my shirt.

"Mmm, but what about everybody downstairs?" I asked her.

"I said we'd keep it down."

"And dirty?"

"Yes." She said kissing me and I smiled. "Now come here." She said grabbing me by my hair and pulling me towards her.

"Hey, watch the hair!" I yelled at her as she tousled it.

"Diva."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Imagine that as Cali's hair, but with the blonde strip blue instead.

And yes, if anyone's wondering, the girl in the picture above is Audrey, Brendon's ex-girlfriend and the one being mentioned in the story. I don't know really know anything about when they were dating or why they broke up, so please don't bitch me out for anything I've said. I have nothing against Audrey Kitching.