Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Under cover lovers.

Andy's (Wentz) P.O.V.

"We should go upstairs." I told Joe as he climbed back up on the bed from where I had knocked him down.

"Why?" He asked getting closer to me but I pulled back away from him.

"Because I just heard my brother talking and I don't want him to come down here and catch us." I told him and he shrugged.

"Does it matter? I mean, we need to tell him sometime, why not now?"

"I don't know, just not now." I said. I didn't really have an excuse not to tell him.

"Come on, Andy, it's been almost three months, he's your brother, and my band mate, I can't keep this secret from him forever."

"I know, I just..."

"Are you scared to tell him or something?" He asked and I sighed.

"No, I'm not scared."

"Whatever, then we won't tell him today. But at least give me one more kiss before we go back upstairs." He said leaning in towards me and pressing his lips to mine. Instead of pushing away I wrapped my arms around his neck.

But as we were really getting in to the kiss I heard a noise outside the door, sounding like someone talking and then a loud thump. Then the door suddenly opened and my brother's voice floated in through the open door way.

"What the hell?" He asked as I pushed Joe away from me and sat up moving to the opposite end of the bed.

Neither of us said anything, just looked at Pete who looked back at us curiously.

"What's up?" He asked me, but I didn't answer him. I felt like I was frozen, I didn't know what to say. "Nothing?"

"Pete." Patrick said from behind him as I heard Ryan groan on the stairs.

"What?" He asked turning around to face him.

"Relax." Patrick told him and he laughed.

"I am relaxed. What, do you guys think I'm mad?" He asked and we just continued staring at him. "No, Andy, I'm not mad. And Patrick, will you help my boyfriend instead of yelling at me?" He said turning to look at Ryan who was still sitting on the steps.

"Y-you aren't?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No, why should I be. It's just Joe. I knew he liked you, but I didn't know you liked him. I don't care anyway." He said shrugging.

"I don't know if I should take that in offense or not." Joe told him after hearing the 'It's just Joe' part.

"You shouldn't, especially since I just gave you permission to date my sister." Pete told him.

"He doesn't need your permission to date me!" I told him and he snorted.

"You really have no idea how this works, do you?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"No, but I do know your ego is way too big. And one of these days it's going to get popped." I told him.

"Aw, you really are my little sister!" He said hugging me and I struggled out of his grip.

"You really just now noticed that?"

***********

Cali's P.O.V.

"Was that good enough for you?" Brendon asked me and I giggled.

"Well, it wasn't as dirty as I'd have liked, and I hate keeping it down. So, yes, it was good enough for me." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"You're so spoiled. What the hell am I supposed to do with you?"

"What can I say, I was the spoiled rotten princess of two rich club owning parents, and now I'm a famous rock star's girlfriend."

"Do I spoil you?"

"Rotten."

"Oh, gosh."

"And now I've had my hair done by another famous, gay rock star." I said flipping my hair and looking at him.

"I've made a monster."

"No, I'm a diva." I sang to him and he groaned smacking his forehead.

"I'm gonna kill Ryan for ever writing that song." He said and I giggled.

"Never! I love that song!"

"Ugh, I don't wanna get up." He said after a minute of silence.

"You wanna go again?"

"No, I don't want to move. I'm tired." He said rolling over and burying his head in the pillow.

"Don't go to sleep." I said poking him in the head.

"But I'm tiredd."

"And we have company downstairs."

"Yeah, did you just realize that? Or did you think we had to keep it down because we're all alone here?"

"Shut up!" I told him and then giggled.

"What's so funny?" He asked looking at me.

"This bed has had a lot of action lately." I told him and he raised his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"First off, we've fucked on multiple times pretty much everyday this week, and then Pete told me that he and Ryan did it in here last week."

"Did you change the sheets since he told you that?" Brendon asked suddenly looking very awake.

"No." I said slowly and he jumped up.

"Ewe! There's probably, like, sperm still alive crawling on the bed." He yelled wiping at various areas of his body and jumping around.

"Well that got you up!" I said laughing.

"Get up! You could get pregnant!" He said pulling me up.

"Brendon, I can't get pregnant just from there being cum on the sheets. And if there is any, it's probably from you having wet dreams!"

"Whatever! Let's just change this sheets. We should get new ones." He said grabbing an edge and pulling it up.

"You wanna get new sheets just because our friends had sex on these ones?" I asked him.

"No, I just wanna get new sheets. Satin ones, then the bed would be really soft. And comfortable."

"Yeah, that does sound cool. We should do that tomorrow. But for now I think we need to get dressed and go back downstairs."

"Okay." He said beginning to pull on his clothes.

****************

Pete's P.O.V.

"Are you okay, honey?" I asked Ryan and he shook his head.

"No, I think I broke my butt." He said wincing in pain as I helped him get up.

"How do you break your butt?" Andy asked.

"Chipping your tailbone. Now could you guys leave for a minute so I can check." I asked them and Andy looked grossed out.

"Gladly." She said getting up and grabbing Joe's hand to drag him out with her. Patrick left behind him.

"I swear, even after everything we've done, you almost break your ass falling down stairs?" I asked and he laughed as I examined his ass and saw nothing wrong with it except for a small bruise.

"I guess so. So it's not broken?"

"No, but there's a really good bruise right on your left cheek." I said and he groaned.

"Ouch." He hissed as I helped him pull his pants back up and they slid right over the area.

"Sorry, baby." I said kissing his shoulder as I stood up and helped him sit down.

"It's okay, it's not like you did it." He told me. "So you're really okay about Joe and Andy?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be."

"Because you're unpredictable and Andy thought you were going to freak out on her."

"Now come on, I'm not that bad. And I trust Joe. Anyway, if I would have said no Andy would have freaked out on me about how I don't rule her life and I need to quit treating her like a little kid. So it just worked out for all of us, I guess." I told him and he nodded.

"Whatever, I'm just glad I don't have a little sister."
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Will you guys be my valentines and give me comments, because their my love.

And especially to Andy. There you go, you got your man!