Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

It's a funny feeling.

Pete's P.O.V.

I laughed as I wrapped my arms around my giggling boyfriend as we were on the dance floor. At first we were both trying to make it less obvious to anyone watching that we were actually dancing together, but after a couple minutes of that, I gave up and grabbed him. We were squished together by the amount of people around us. I knew Ryan was against Brendon behind him and I could feel Izey moving behind me. I tried to pull him closer, but we were already as close as we could get without grinding. He lent his head down and kissed me softly, and my plans of not grinding deteriorated. But as soon as I tried to bring our hips together, he brought his away from mine and shook his head. I nodded and just continued swaying my own to the beat. After a while I got tired of dancing. I began walking away and Ryan grabbed my hand, hanging on to me as if life depended upon it as we wove through the sea of people. Once we got to the table, he sat down flustered, dragging me down into the chair next to him. I brought his hand up to my lips and kissed it softly, making his cheeks flush in the cute way that only he blushes. I grabbed my drink and brought it up to my lips, sipping at it and savoring the taste. I only ever drank once in a while, and tonight just happened to be one of those whiles.

"You really shouldn't be drinking that, Pete." Patrick told me and I looked over to see him sitting with Dani on his lap.

"Why not?" I asked him.

"Because it had been sitting there for a long time. Someone could have done something to it. You know how people are." He told me and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, mother." I told him sarcastically, taking another swig.

"Pete, you should listen to him. He's right." Ryan told me.

"Okay, okay. I'm done anyway. I'm gonna throw it away. You want another one, Ry?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"You can get me a coke." He said hopefully and I nodded.

"Mhm, I'll be right back, honey." I told him getting up and walking away. They were probably right about not drinking it, but I wasn't about to waste a perfectly good beer. It tasted fine to me. I downed the last of it and went over to the bar to get a coke for Ryan and another beer for me. Hey, I can get drunk whenever I want to. And anway, I'm not going to. I walked back over to the table to find Joe and my sister sitting there. I sat down next to Ryan and took his hand in my own, giving him his coke and opening my beer.

"Haven't you had enough yet?" He asked looking at the can in my hand.

"Don't worry. This is my last one. I promise." I told him and he nodded, looking a little uncertain."Ryan, I'm gonna be fine. Relax."

"Okay." He said.

Jon walked up a minute later asking for the time.

"It's, holy shit! Quarter to one. Already?" Dani said flipping open her cell phone and looking at the time.

"Damn, Angie and I gotta go. We told my mom we'd be home by now." Jon said walking back into the crowd to find Angie.

"We should probably get going to." Dani told Patrick and he nodded, a small smile playing on his lips. I rolled my eyes and took another swig of the beer. I felt a small buzz and I knew I wouldn't drink anymore or else I would get drunk.

Jon and Angie came back a minute later to say their good-byes. Spencer and Kara came over eventually asking when everyone was going home, or if anyone was going home earlier because Kara wasn't feeling too well.

"Well, we're gonna head out soon. You can ride with us if you want to." Patrick told them and they nodded. They left a couple minutes later. Everyone started slowly making their way back to the table. Andy and Joe walked back first. Then Hurley and Izey walked over, Izey picking up her drink and downing it in one gulp. The last ones to come over were Brendon and Cali. They didn't look worn out like everyone else, both hyped up on Red Bull, and started talking and laughing at stupid stuff each of them said.

I finished the beer and found that I had more of a buzz than I thought. The music was pulsing throughout my ears and my system and every noise around me seemed as if it was ten times louder than it really was. I looked over at Cali and Bren who had quit talking and began making out. As I watched them kiss I felt my jeans start to become restricted and tight.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I told Ryan getting up and stumbling over my foot.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked grabbing my arm so I wouldn't fall and I shook my head.

"I'll be fine. I can walk to the bathroom by myself." I told him shaking out of his grip and walking away to find the men's room. I found it and walked in, going over to a urinal and went pee. When I flushed it, the loud sunction sound made me cringe and walk backwards away from it. I stared wide-eyed at it for a moment before realizing I had zipped myself up. I buttoned my pants and walked over to the sink, washing my hands and stumbling out into the hallway. I stumbled, trying to remember how I had gotten to the bathroom and which way I had to go to get back. I ended up falling over my foot and started giggling uncontrollably. I didn't know why I thought it was so funny, but I couldn't stop laughing. I figured maybe if I started yelling for Ryan, he would hear me, being completely niave of the fact that there was blaring music between him and I.

"Ryan!" I yelled, walking farther down the hallway and looking from side to side to see if I could find my boyfriend, but he was no where in sight. I should have had him come with me, I know, but I was worried he would get pissed off at me because I promised I wouldn't get drunk, or high, or whatever I was. "Ryro!"

I came to a door at the end of the hallway and opened it. The room inside was dark and I turned on the light to find Izey standing on the other side of the room, blinking rapidly as she tried to get her eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness of the fluorescent lighting.

"Are you lost, too?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I can't figure out how to get back, and I feel funny."

"Me too." I said looking at her. She looked gorgeous in the tank top she was wearing along with that black miniskirt. And then those stockings. I felt jeans tighten up again as she walked towards me, her hair falling in her face and how her lip piercing shined as she ran her tongue over it when she wet her lips.

"Pete, we gotta go back. Do you know how?" She asked. She was about a foot away from me and I grabbed her arm, pulling her close to me and crashing our lips together. She froze for a minute, and then responded immediately opening her mouth and causing us to clash our teeth together as our tongues forced their ways into each other's mouths. She wrapped her arms around my neck and moaned when a cupped her ass in my hands. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I grunted as I fell back on the bed, our bodies forced together.

This was wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this chapter isn't as sweet as the last one..

And it's a bit shorter too.

Comments let me know what you think...is this too much?