Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

And it tears me up.

Ryan's P.O.V.

"Don't you guys breath?" I asked Cali and Brendon who stopped kissing for a minute just to look at me.

"Sometimes." Cali told me smirking and Brendon pouted.

"Why? Does Ryro feel left out?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"No, I'm good. Thanks for asking though." I told him looking down at my glass as I swirled the Coke around in it.

"You know you want some." Brendon said scooting his chair closer to me and stroking my arm.

"Bren, no." I told him, but he ignored me.

"Don't deny it. You know you can have all of it that you want." He said and I shook my head, rolling my eyes. He ignored me though, lifting my chin up with his hand and pushing his soft lips to mine. I felt a spark of electricity run through my body and l let him kiss me, even though I knew I should pull away. It continued until I felt him run his tongue along my bottom lip, which made me push him away. He smirked and leaned towards my ear. "Just like old times, huh?" He whispered winking and I shivered. He pulled back and sat in his chair.

"God, you're so mean to him." Cali said smacking him playfully in the head and giving me a sympathetic look.

"Oh he's fine. He knows I'm just kidding, right Ryan?" He asked looking at me with playful eyes and I nodded.

"Of course." I said taking another drink of my pop before setting it down. "Fuck, where's Pete. He went to find the bathroom a half hour ago. I hope he's okay."

"I'm sure he's fine. You could go look around for him anyway." Cali offered and I nodded.

"I think I'm gonna do that. I'll be right back." I said getting up and walking towards a hallway at the other side of the dance floor. I walked down it and into the guy's bathroom, calling out Pete's name. Not getting a response after a couple of tries, I began glancing under each of the stalls, searching out his graffiti covered converse shoes, but never found them. I left the bathroom, yelling out his name. I was beginning to get worried about him. I started checking rooms. I opened door after door, finding some of them occupied by horny, drunken couples or strangers, but none had Pete in them. I came to the last one in that hallway and hoped I would find Pete in there. I opened the door and my heart shattered at what I saw.

He was in there, just as I had hoped, but unfortunately, I discovered he wasn't alone. I felt a lump from in my throat as my lip quivered and my chest ached, feeling as though my heart had just been ripped out and my wounds were left open in throbbing, bleeding pain. Tears began to slip down my cheeks as I recognized who was lying in hismy arms. I let out a small whimper, then turned around and did the first thing that came to my mind. I ran.

Brendon's P.O.V.

I walked with Cali, Andy, and Joe down a hallway in search of Ryan, Pete, and Izey. We had all decided we had better get going because of how late it was and left to find where the other three had gone. We walked about halfway before I saw Ryan leaving a room and running away from it. He looked as if he was running towards us, but when he reached us, he just continued running, as if there was actually something he was running away from. I stopped and called after him, but he just kept right on going. I looked over at Cali and she nodded towards me, silently agreeing with me. I turned around and ran after him, but he had a good minute start before me. I tried running faster and could almost catch up with him, but just couldn't quite reach him. I watched him run through the door and got really close to him. But I didn't actually catch up to him until he reached his car and fumbled with the keys, trying to unlock the door as I watched him wipe at his eyes feverishly. I grabbed his arm and he turned to look at me, his caramel brown eyes drowning in still spilling tears. He threw himself at me and started sobbing. They were hard, heavy sobs that racked his tiny body and made him him shake and sputter. I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his back lightly, ''shh''ing him softly in hopes of helping his sobs and crying stop, but it didn't. I heard footsteps in front of me and looked up to see Andy staring down at us.

"Ryan." She said, coming closer to him and stroking his arm. "Sweetie, what happened?"

"He...Izey....they...fuck." He whimpered gasping out each word, unable to string a sentence together.

"What did they do?" She asked soothingly, but it only seemed to make him more hysterical.

"He...he cheated on me." He answered, wincing as if the words were knives cutting him every time he uttered out a syllable.

My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach and Andy's face fell.

Cali's P.O.V.

I watched Brendon and Andy run after Ryan and looked toward Joe.

"I wonder what happened." He said and I shrugged.

"I don't know, but something tells me it involves something in that room." I said and he nodded as we walked towards it. The door was open and I peered in. I felt anger bubble up inside me and my stomach churned as I looked at the bed and saw Pete laying in it, naked, with Izey curled up in my arms. I looked over at Joe and saw he had the same twisted and disgusting look on his face that I probably did. I grabbed the door and slammed it shut. It emitted an extremely loud bang and the two in the bed jumped up at the sudden commotion. "Good, now that you two disgusting fucks are awake, get your asses up and get dressed. You have a lot of explaining to do!" I yelled as Izey scrambled to get out of Pete's arms and locate her clothes. Pete just laid there, staring at me wide-eyed and confused.

"Didn't you hear her, Wentz? She said get up!" Joe told him throwing his pants and shirt at him from where they were laying at his feet. He moved slowly, finding his boxers on the floor and yanking them on, then moving towards his jeans. I waited patiently by the closed door, and glared as Izey walked up to me now fully dressed.

"I thought I could trust you now. What the fuck happened?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I really don't know." She told me and I shook my head.

"Whatever." I replied, waiting for Pete.

"Cali, Joe, listen to me. I don't know what happened. I can't remember anything." Pete told us, almost sounding like he was begging for us to understand.

"Pete, even if that's true, we're not the ones who need your apology. Ryan fucking walked in on you, for fucks sakes!" Joe told him. He looked at me to see if that was true and I nodded. His brown eyes broke as his hands started to shake and a tear rolled down his cheek. I felt slight sympathy for him. Maybe he was telling me the truth.

"Come on, let's go. We were coming to find you so we could leave anyway." I told them and we started walking.

"Wh-where is he?" Pete asked me and I knew he was talking about Ryan.

"Probably outside with Brendon and Andy, if they're even still here." He said and more tears broke free, but he turned his head the other way and nodded. We continued walking until we reached the outside of the club and walked into the parking lot. I saw Brendon leaning on Ryan's car and he came towards me once he saw me.

"I'm gonna take him home and stay with him for the night. He's a complete mess and I don't think he should be by himself right now." He told me, glaring at Pete who looked down at the ground when he met his glare.

"Okay, baby. I love you." I said giving him a kiss and he turned around. Andy walked towards us from the other side of the car and Brendon walked back to the car and got in. Andy ignored her brother's sorrow filled look towards her and he looked back down at his feet again, biting his lip and I heard him let out a soft sob and a sniff as he walked over to my car.

"Baby, he's still your brother no matter what he did. Don't be like that to him." Joe told her and she rolled her eyes, grabbing her hand away from his and walking farther away from him. He sighed and Izey just walked beside him, head down and hood up, but I knew she was secretly crying.

Ryan's P.O.V.

I took a large breath of air as I stared out the window as cars passed us. I had stopped crying and felt as if there were no more tears left in me. Even though my crying had ceased, my pain hadn't. I didn't understand anything of what was going on right now and just sat back in the passenger's seat of my car, letting Brendon drive me home. He finally pulled into my driveway and stopped the car. He got out, but I stayed put. I sighed and took a deep breath, feeling like I couldn't move. Which was okay because I didn't even want to move. I just wanted to stay there. I didn't want to go into that house where everything was going to remind me of him.

When the moonlight
Hits your bright eyes I go blind
And maybe next time
I'll remember not to tell you somethingstupid like I'll never leave your side
♠ ♠ ♠
I really, really want comments on this you guys. So please, take two seconds and tell me how you feel about it. Just let me know you aren't reading this for no reason, I put a lot of effort into it and I would love your opinion...good or bad. So come on, I'm begging..