Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Pickles.

Cali's P.O.V.

I hung the phone up and looked at Pete, who was trying to cry quietly as he faced his body away from mine, but I could see the sharp intakes of breath he kept taking. I reached my hand out and touched his shoulder, but he didn't turn around or even respond.

"Pete, honey. He's just mad. He probably didn't mean it." I tried to comfort him.

"Yes, he did. And he has every right to say all of those things. I don't know why I thought he would even forgive me." He told me turning around and I say the traces of tears running down his cheeks.

"Just give him some time, and we'll try to talk to him again later." I told him hugging him. He hung his arm weakly around me and I felt sorry for him. "As for right now, though, I want you to get some sleep. You look really tired."

"But I don't think I can get to sleep." He told me.

"I know, but you have to at least try." I told him brushing his hair out of his face. He nodded and I got up. "Good night, Pete. Sleep tight." I told him and he smiled after me as I walked out of the door. I walked down the hall to my bedroom, and stopped when I heard sounds inside. I put my ear up to the door and listened. I could hear high pitched giggling, and then someone say Patrick's name.

"Oh hell no!" I said opening the door to see Dani and Patrick laying in mine and Brendon's bed. "Get out!" I yelled at them.

Patrick moved to cover himself up when he saw and heard me at the door, and but Dani just laughed and got up. She was in her bra and panties and she reached over for her shirt and jeans.

"Aw, Cali, you ruin all the fun." She told me as she gave Patrick his jeans which he finally stood up to put on.

"Well, you can go have fun somewhere else. My bed is off limits, we've talked about this." I told her and she giggled again.

"I know, but Patrick and I wanted to see if Pete was right about the bed being comfortable for more than just sleeping." She answered winking at me and Patrick blushed.

"God! You people are disgusting! Now get outta my room!" I yelled at them and they hurried up and walked towards the door. "And don't bug Pete, he's sleeping!"

"Okay. Where do you want us to go?" Dani asked me turning around right in the middle of the doorway.

"Well, Andy and Joe are in the basement. Hurley is on the couch. I don't think Spencer and Kara are staying, though they might be. If they do they'll sleep in the guest room across from the bathroom. And Pete is sleeping in the guest room down the hall. So you guys can go to the one downstairs by the kitchen."

"Is Ryan sleeping with Pete?"

"No. Pete's by himself."

"So where's Ryan gonna sleep?"

"At his house with Brendon."

"So that's why you're being a bitch. Your honey is away at his best friends house probably getting rammed up the ass right now." She told me and I smacked her. "Ow! God, I was just kidding."

"Well don't."

"Why is Ryan at his house and not here?" Patrick asked.

"Because he and Pete are, fighting."

"About what?"

"It's complicated. I'll tell you later, okay?" I told him and he nodded. "Now go downstairs and finish your fun."

"Okay!" Dani said grabbing Patrick's hand and dragging him downstairs. I shut the door to my room and collapsed on the bed. Dani was right, I did miss Brendon, even though I had just seen him a couple of hours ago. Everything had gone wrong tonight and I felt bad for both Pete and Ryan. This night was supposed to be fun for all of us, but it may have wrecked something special for both of them. I changed into some pajamas and laid down on the bed. I closed my eyes for a little bit and tossed and turned realizing I probably wasn't going to be getting any sleep tonight. I opened my eyes and turned the lamp on my nightstand back on before grabbing a notebook. I sat up and began writing. I was just getting into it when the door eased open and I looked up to see Kara standing there.

"Okay, this is going to be a very random question, but will you take me to Subway?" She asked and I laughed.

"Sure." I told her and she walked in the room.

"Spencer's told me to wake him up if I needed anything, and I'm craving pickles and mayo. But I'll feel bad if I wake him up 'cause he looks so cute sleeping." She told me shutting the door and walking over to the bed.

"So you decided to come ask me?"

"Well, only if you were awake. I wouldn't wake you up just to go get me a sub."

"Well, I'm awake anyway. So I'll take you. Just let me get dressed." I told her putting my notebook down and sliding out from under the covers. I found the clothes I had been wearing earlier and put them on.

"What were you writing?" Kara asked sitting on the bed and looking down at the notebook filled with scribbles.

"Nothing. Some ideas that could turn into a story. I was bored." I told her.

"Wow, this is really good."

"You think so?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yeah. It's really well put. Anyway, ready to go?" She asked standing up and I nodded before grabbing my keys and we walked out of the door. We walked downstairs to find the living room dark with only the glare from the television lighting it. I looked over to the couch to see Andy laying on one side and Joe on the other.

"Are they fighting too?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I guess. Joe came up her like a half hour ago, and he seemed really off. He just kinda laid down and went to sleep. And I haven't heard any noise from her since he came up here." He told me and I sighed.

"We'll be back." I told him slipping my shoes on my feet and walked out the door followed by Kara. We drove to Subway only to find it closed.

"Dammit." She said putting her hand on her stomach and cursing. "Now what am I supposed to do?"

"We could go to Burger King." I told her and she scrunched up her nose.

"But I want a sub." She whined.

"Okay, but just because you're pregnant and the baby wants this." I told her. "We could go to Arby's. They have subs."

"Okay." She said and we drove out to Arby's.

"Are we going in or drive through?" I asked and she answered drive through. "Okay."

We ordered an Italian sub for her and then I got myself a milkshake with curly fries. I mean, who goes to Arby's without getting curly fries, it's like a give in.

"So do you wanna go back home yet?" I asked her not really feeling like going back just to lay awake for hours trying to go to sleep.

"Not really. I wanna get a tattoo." She told me.

"You can't get a tattoo, you're pregnant." I told her.

"Oh, well never mind then." She said and I laughed as I stuck another curly fry in my mouth. I swear she and Brendon were so much alike. Neither of them will agree, but they are. And that's why I should have expected the next line coming. "But you can."

"You just wanna go to a tattoo parlor, don't you?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I have a friend who works at one. We can go there. Can I get a piercing?" She asked.

"I don't know. That's something you need to talk to your doctor about, not me." I told her and she shrugged.

"Thought you might have an idea." She said munching on her sub. "Hey, you should get your nose pierced!"

"Doesn't that hurt?" I asked her and she shrugged again.

"I don't know. My belly button didn't. You could get that done if you don't want your nose done."

"Actually I want them both done. I thought about getting my belly button done a long time ago, but never got around to do it. I've never really thought about my nose, do you think I would look good with one?"

"Yeah. If you get it down right here." She said poking me in a spot on the right side of my nose.

"I think I'll do it." I told her and she smiled before giving me directions to the place. We got there and she stepped out first, a little excited to see her friend. We walked inside and she met her friend who ran up to her and squealed.

"Kara! I haven't seen you in, like, forever!" She told her hugging her.

"I know. I was talking with my friend and she was interested in getting her nose pierced, and then I remembered you worked here." Kara told her.

"Okay. So where at?" She turned asking me.

"Like, the right side, about right here." I told her pointing to the area I wanted done. She smiled and said okay before leading me over to a chair and sitting me down before giving me a choice on a stud.

"So how have you been?" The girl asked Kara and she smiled really wide.

"Well, I'm pregnant for starters." She said and the girls jaw dropped. She quickly stubbed out the cigarette she had been smoking and glared at Kara for a minute.

"You should have told me, I would have put that out way before now." She scolded her.

"It doesn't matter." Kara told her.

"Well, how far are you? You don't seem that big."

"Three months."

"Oh! Can I see?"

"There isn't really anything to see. It's just a little bump on my abdomen." Kara said and the girl squeaked louder.

"C'mon, let me see." She said and Kara rolled her eyes before lifting her shirt to uncover her stomach where a small bump had formed on the flat foundation.

"Oh my god! So what lucky fucker dared to knock you up?"

Kara let out a wide smirk before answering.

"Spencer Smith."
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to everyone who commented last time because they give me inspiration to write. So get a chapter dedicated to you and stop being silent readers!

And comments!