Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Night, Sweetie.

Kara's P.O.V.

I watched her mouth drop as I finished my sentence. I smiled over at Amanda who looked shocked and I knew she was probably a bit jealous.

"You're kidding. Spencer Smith? Like, your brother's friend Spencer Smith?" She asked.

"Uh huh." I told her.

"Lucky bitch." She growled before turning to Cali. "Have you found one you like?" She asked her sweetly and Cali bit her lip.

"Well, I kind of like this one." She said pointing at a smaller sized diamond.

"Okay, now are you sure you want to do this?" Amanda asked her seriously and she bit her lip a little harder.

"Um.." She answered staring at her feet.

"Cali, if you don't wanna do this, you don't have to. I just said it as a suggestion." I told her and she nodded.

"I know. Maybe not actually." She said handing her back the nose rings and smiling.

"That's okay. I'm glad you decided before I got everything set up. So you guys aren't getting anything done tonight?" Amanda asked us and I shook my head.

"I want a tattoo, but I can't 'cause I'm preggers." I told her rubbing my tummy and she smiled.

"I know."

"Actually, I want my belly button pierced." Cali said suddenly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I've been waiting it done for a while. And here's my opportunity." She said and we nodded.

"Okay, but you can't chicken out this time. You guys got the money, right?" Amanda asked me and I snorted.

"Mandi, both of our boyfriends are in a very famous,successful band. I think we can afford a piercing." I told her and she gave me a questioning look.

"Why, who's her boyfriend?"

"Brendon."

"So that's how you know each other?"

"Yes."

"Okay, so let's do this." Amanda said leading Cali over to a chair.

**********

We walked out into the car about an hour later. I looked over at Cali who was rubbing her stomach and I looked at her curiously.

"My stomach's a little sore. And it itches." She told me and I laughed.

"I'm sorry. It's going to be sore for a little while. And I don't know why it's itching. I think it's just your stomach." I told her climbing in the passengers seat.

"Guess so. I wonder what your brother's going to say. I didn't even ask him." She said starting the car.

"I'm sure he won't mind. I haven't found a guy yet who doesn't love mine." I told her and she smiled.

"I don't think it's the belly button ring they love." She told me and I smirked.

"Shut up." I told her and she laughed. "God, I'm tired now."

"I am a little, but I'm probably not going to be able to sleep anyway."

"I will."

"Yeah, but you can just cuddle up in Spencer's arms and fall right to sleep."

"You could cuddle up in Spencer's arms, too, you know? I wouldn't care." I told her and she laughed.

"No, but he probably would. And Brendon. Thanks for the offer though." She told me and I shrugged.

"Why, I bet you Brendon's cuddling with Ryan right now. I know, you can come cuddle with me. I won't mind."

"Aw, Kara, thank you, but I'll be fine."

"Just an offer. Are we almost there?" I asked her and she nodded.

"We are here." She told me and I looked out the window to see that we were in her driveway.

"Oh." I said getting out and walking towards the door. We quietly went in and found Hurley and Joe both sleeping on the couch. I crept upstairs and into the room Spencer and I were staying in for the night. I opened the door and climbed into the bed, moving stealthily towards Spencer and putting my arms around him and kissing his nose. He opened his eyes and looked at me before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Where'd you go?" He asked me and I smiled.

"Cali took me to get a sub." I told him.

"Baby, I told you to wake me up if you needed anything. Why didn't you have me take you?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I didn't wanna wake you. And anyway we went to that tattoo and piercing place Mandi works at. Cali got her bellybutton pierced." I told him and he nodded.

"Cool. Now can we sleep?"

"Mhm, night, sweetie."

***************

Cali's P.O.V.

I walked back up the stairs and into my room, changing back into my pajamas before crawling into my big, empty bed. I laid down and picked my notebook back up and continued right where I had left off before Kara had come in earlier. I was starting to get a little drowsy when my phone started ringing. I quickly picked it up so it couldn't wake anybody.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey, baby." Brendon's melodious voice sang back to me.

"Hey, honey." I said sitting up.

"What are you doing? I didn't wake you up, did I?"

"No, I can't sleep." I told him.

"Me either. So what are you doing?"

"Sitting in our bed. I was writing a little bit."

"Cool. Ryan finally fell asleep. He was writing, too."

"That's good, right?"

"I guess. I think he's going to willingly talk to Pete next time. Maybe." He told me and I nodded.

"Oh, I have a surprise for you, too?" I told him remembering my belly button ring.

"Another one? What is it? Can you tell me?" He asked, his voice suddenly pricked with interest.

"You want me to show you?" I asked him.

"Yeah!" He said and I took the phone away from my ear and lifted my shirt up to show off my belly button. I took a picture of the silver half hoop and then sent it to him.

"Oh my god! That's hot. For me?" He asked and I giggled.

"Of course!" I told him and we both laughed before it got quiet again.

"I miss you."

"I miss you, too." I told him holding his pillow tightly and smelling his scent waft off of it.

"I-" He started but stopped and I could hear someone say Brendon in the background. "Fuck, Cali, I gotta go. I love you."

"I love you, too." I said hanging up the phone and laying back. I closed my eyes and finally drifted off into a much needed sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I posted that Ryden I promised, if anyone didn't know by now. Here's the link: Your Bedroom Behavior Was Never More Than Checkmarks On Bedposts Check it out if you're interested.

And I barely got any comments last time. Come on, you guys! I know you can do it! Please!