Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Heterophobic Ryro.

Pete's P.O.V.

I walked down the street with Ryan, swinging our hands back and forth. I looked over at him and he smiled widely, making me smile and giggle. He pushed his lips to mine as we kissed for about the fiftieth time in the last five minutes.

"You're so cute." I whispered to him when he pulled away and for once he didn't blush, just kissed my cheek and continued walking with his head on my shoulder.

"Ry, are you ready to tell about us? Like announce it to the press?" I asked him.

"Yeah, are you?" He asked looking over at me.

"Mhm, I think this time we can honestly say it without someone getting hurt." I said and he nodded, telling me he understood. We had never really been able to go public. First he was with Brendon, then Keltie, and then I had to hide our relationship from Ashlee. And now that I had him all to myself, I wanted to show him off to the world.

"So where are we going?" He asked.

"I thought we were going to the movie." I told him and he nodded.

"I wasn't sure. I mean, I just said it as a suggestion."

"Yeah, but it sounds great. Being with you, in the dark, no one will know who we are." I told him stroking his arm and he giggled.

"You never know. They might." He said wagging his finger at me and walking ahead of me. I watched his hips sway as we were coming close to the theater. He turned around and caught me staring, smirking and shaking his hips a couple of times before smacking his cute little butt. I laughed and ran to catch up with him. He started running away from me, but I got close enough and caught his arm, spinning him around and pressing my lips firmly to his. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and played with the ends of his light brown hair. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt his hands drop from my waist down to my ass and squeezed lightly.

"P.D.A. much?" I said to him pulling away from his lips but still holding him in my arms.

"Sorry. I just love your lips, and your sweet round ass." He giggled pinching my butt.

"Wait, what do you mean my round ass?" I asked him.

"You got a bit of an apple bottom there, honey." He told me giggling again and I gawked at him.

"I do not! It's just the jeans!" I tried to tell him.

"Pete, I've seen your butt bare. You have a round ass." He told me.

"Whatever." I said and he giggled.

"Aw, don't be mad, sweetie. I love your fat ass." He told me.

"It's okay." I said grabbing his hand and we started walking again. "What is it with you and guys with big butts?" I asked him after a minute of walking and he stared at me confused.

"What?"

"Every guy I've ever seen you with has had a big butt. Is that, like, a turn on for you?"

"I don't know. I've only been with like, three guys. You, Brendon, and that guy from high school I met up with once."

"See. Brendon's butt is like, bigger than mine. But I don't know about the other guy. I didn't know there was another guy." I said and he shrugged.

"I guess. I never really paid that much attention." He said and I laughed. We walked for a couple more minutes and I noticed we had arrived at the theater.

"So what are we going to see?" I asked him as he looked over the list of the ones playing.

"I don't know, nothing seems interesting. Let's just go to something dark." He said biting his lip thinking.

"Okay. Then I guess we're going to go to a horror one." I said getting ready to go get some tickets but he stopped me.

"Look! They've got Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D!" He said pointing to the sign that was advertising it.

"Really?" I asked looking it over, then frowning at the dates that were shown on it. " No- damn it! The final showing was yesterday. They really should take those signs down as soon as they stop showing it. I was excited, too!" I told him and he laughed.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Let's go watch a good scary movie then." He said and I pouted a little before following him to the ticket booth. I had no idea what movie he had bought tickets for, but we were now at the concession stand.

"How much money did you bring, Ry?" I asked him watching him pull two twenties out of his pocket.

"I don't know. I didn't even know I brought any until I stuck my hand in my pocket. Shoot, I thought these jeans were clean, too." He said looking thoughtful for a minute, then turning back to the cashier to buy some popcorn. Once we had all the candy and popcorn he wanted plus our drinks, we made our way to our seats. We sat down just as the movie started, and he was suddenly staring at me wide-eyed.

"Hold me!" He cried and I giggled.

"Ryan, it isn't even scary. God, you're such a baby!" I told him and he pouted.

"Fine. Don't hold me." He said scooting over in his seat and sulking while munching on a twizzler.

"Aw, come here. You're not a baby, you're my baby." I told him but he still didn't look very convinced. "Okay, then be scared."

He was solid for a little bit longer, until something jumped out and made him jump in his seat.

"That offers still up." I told him and he scooted closer to me and leaned into my chest. I laughed and played with his hair as he hid behind the sleeve of his jacket. Personally I didn't think the movie was scary at all, but if Ryan did I wanted to make sure he felt alright having to sit here. "Why did you get tickets to a horror movie if you don't even like them?"

He looked over at me.

"Please, it's in like, the dating handbook. When you go on a date with your boyfriend or girlfriend, you see a scary movie so you can cuddle into them when there's a really scary part or vice versa. God, you don't get around much, do you?" He told me as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot." I said sarcastically as he sat back up and ate some more candy, but soon yelped again and hid in my neck. "Ryan, calm down."

"Sorry, I just hate blood." He muttered to me and I nodded.

"I understand. Here." I said pushing my lips to his to calm him down a little bit. It worked and I pulled away and let him relax into my body again. As time wore on I got a little bored with the movie, which Ryan was finally calm and interested in watching. I kissed his cheek softly and he smiled at me, kissing my lips briefly for a minute and then turning back to stare at the screen. I continued playing with his hair, which I could tell he hadn't bothered to comb today. Yeah, I know, I'm gay. What else is new? I leaned over to kiss his ear, but he was turning to talk to me so I ended up catching him in an open-mouthed kiss. It wasn't tongue or anything, just lips on lips with mouths open. Suddenly I heard someone from behind me comment loud enough for me to overhear.

"Inconsiderate people. It's morally wrong, and to do it in such a public place. There could be children watching." I glanced over to see a women who looked to be a little bit older than me sitting behind us talking to what looked to be her boyfriend, but who knew. I rolled my eyes and brought my hand to rest behind Ryan's neck, pushing my tongue past his lips. He quickly obliged, and I was almost certain he had heard the women too. I pulled away and saw her glaring behind us. I wrapped my arm back around Ryan and he rested his head on my shoulder as I rested my own head on top of his.

"Excuse me, but if you could please stop, that would be great. Some of us are trying to watch a movie here, and you two are being a bit of a distraction." The woman said and I turned to look at her.

"I don't see anything wrong with my boyfriend and I sitting here." I told her and she gave me a disgusted look. Ryan turned around to stare at her, his light brown eyes looking her over in the darkness, and he had an unreadable expression on his face.

"Look here, Miss Who-Ever-the-Hell-You-Are! I don't know you, and you obviously don't know me, but I don't wanna hear you say shit about my boyfriend just having his arm around my shoulder! Some people might find it distracting how you're pretending to reach for some popcorn every twenty seconds when you're really jerking your boyfriend off. Maybe your homophobic ass couldn't understand this, but some of us might just be heterophobes!" He told her and her mouth dropped. She glared at us, but he just smiled sweetly at her, and I just stifled back the laughs building in my throat. He turned back around and relaxed back into me and I wrapped my arms tightly around him.

"That's my boy." I whispered into his ear and he growled at me, showing off his teeth as if they were fangs. I giggled and kissed him, sitting back so that maybe I could actually try and get into the movie without being distracted again.

***************

The movie ended and we watched the ending credits roll across the screen as the lights turned back on. I stood up and grabbed the boxes and empty cups that we would be throwing away when we walked out of the door. I turned around and saw the woman who had been sitting behind us putting her coat on. When her eyes fell on me her mouth dropped and her eyes went wide.

"Oh my god, you're Pete Wentz!" She exclaimed and I snorted.

"Seriously? I had no idea!" I told her.

"I can't believe..you. Holy shit!" She said and then she was lost for words.

"Well, don't be expecting an autograph or any special treatment, especially after you insulted both myself and Ryan Ross." I said grabbing Ryan's hand and her eyes got even bigger when she saw him.

"You two are.." She started but I didn't let her finish.

"Together. Yeah. Come on, baby." I said pulling Ryan out of the theater and out of the building altogether. It was late in the afternoon and we figured we should probably get back to the house. Neither of us had been home since at least eleven that morning and then we never called to say we were going to the movies. I just hoped they weren't too worried already. So we set back on the short little journey back to the house. We finally got to the porch and he turned me around to kiss him and I felt back against the doorbell, making it chime inside the house. I heard the door open and then a bright light flashed over our kissing forms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, the comments are off. A lot of people were commenting before, and now they all stopped. What the hell? Am I asking too much, what's going on?

I had, like, 6 commenter's last time and 51 readers, plus 69 subscribers. Now I'm not the best at math, but even I know that doesn't add up...