Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Izey's Got a Problem.

Cali's P.O.V.

I quickly snapped the picture after Brendon opened the door to see Pete and Ryan on the front porch kissing. Pete pulled back away from Ryan when the flash hit them and I beamed at him. He smiled goofily and Ryan just stood there with his arms around Pete.

"I take it you two made up then?" Brendon said watching them as he leaned on the door frame.

"Yeah." Ryan answered smiling at Pete.

"Well come in. We didn't destroy your house that much." Brendon told them moving so they could step in. I just skipped away from them, holding my camera up and exclaiming in a sing song voice about how I got Pyro on camera. Patrick laughed at me and I snickered before plopping myself down on both of the "Andys" and making Joe fall off the couch. Brendon just watched me with raised eye-brows.

"Okay, Cali, no more Red Bull for you." He told me taking my can and carrying it in the kitchen.

"No more Red Bull OR sex for you if you dump that, Brendon Boyd Urie!" I yelled at him and he just stared at me in disbelief.

"You wouldn't." He said.

"Try me." I told him and he carefully placed the can down and backed away from it. "Good boy." I told him before taking a picture of Dani and Patrick kissing.

"Why are you taking pictures of everyone kissing?" Patrick asked me and I shrugged.

"I wasn't. But people love to see famous people make out with people." I told him snapping a picture of Hurley who just sat staring at me. "Especially when it's completely spontaneous."

He just nodded and turned back to Dani who giggled at my hyper activeness.

"You see why I told you not to let her have Red Bull?" She asked Brendon who just nodded.

"Hey, I'm right here you two! I hear everything you say!" I said pointing the camera at Brendon, who pulled a face for me. "See, that's good. Give me stuff." I told them as he, Ryan, and Pete were sitting on the floor. He and Pete glanced at each other and silently agreed on something as Ryan sat oblivious to any sort of plan about to be unfolded. They both leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Ryan's cheeks as he was caught off guard. I took a picture of that and giggled at how cute they looked. We continued doing this for a couple more minutes before Brendon crawled over to me and took the camera out of my hands. He held it above his head so I couldn't reach it and kissed me. I saw Pete take the camera out of his hand and then take a picture of us. Brendon pulled away from me and we both smiled for him. My cell phone started ringing so I got up and went in the kitchen, leaving them to shoot what they pleased.

"Hello?" I said opening the phone.

"Hey, Cali. What are you doing right now?" Izey asked me.

"I'm at Ryan and Pete's hanging out with everybody. What are you doing?"

"Not much. But do you think you could come over here real quick? I have to tell, well, show you something." She said and she sounded a bit worried.

"Yeah. I'll be over soon." I said and we said goodbye before hanging up. I walked back in the living room and found my shoes.

"Who was that? And where are you going?" Brendon asked watching me from the floor next to me.

"I have to go to Izey's for a little bit. I'll be back though." I told him and Dani looked over at me.

"Why, did something happen?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. I'm gonna find out when I get there I guess." I told her.

"Should I come?"

"No. Just let me go myself. I'll be back. Bye." I said to everyone. "I love you." I told Brendon kissing him softly.

"Love you, too. Bye." He told me and I walked out the door. I ran over to my car and got in. I hurried and drove over to Izey's. I wasn't mad at her for what happened the other night because I believe she was telling the truth as much as Pete was. When I pulled in her driveway I saw there was another car already there and I felt concerned. I quickly got out and walked to her door and knocked. She answered after a couple of knocks.

"Hey." I told her stepping inside.

"Hey." She said ushering me into the living room. I saw the photographer from the party the other night. "Cali this is Lindsey, Ryan's cousin. Lindsey that's Cali."

"We met. So what's going on?" I asked her and she pulled me over to her television that had the VCR running.

"There was a camera in that room at the party. Somebody really did drug Pete and I purposely." She said and my mouth dropped at what I saw on the TV.

"Holy shit! How'd you get this?" I asked.

"I found it at work when I brought those pictures into the printer. I took it. I don't know if their are any other copies." Lindsey told me and I turned to Izey who looked horror stricken.

"What am I gonna do if this gets out? I mean it's gonna suck for Pete, but he got over everyone who owns a computer seeing his dick, he can get over this. But I don't wanna be known as the 'girl who fucked Pete Wentz'. I just sent those papers applying for that school in New York. This isn't going to make me look like the good, hardworking person I described myself as. Fuck!" She told me.

"Izey calm down. This might not even get out, so you could be worrying for nothing. And anyway Pete can take care of it. I know he'll be willing to do everything in his power to make sure this doesn't ruin your chances in getting that education and your dream job. But right now you need to talk a deep breath and just relax." I told her and she tried but she still looked worried.

"Colleges check that kinda shit out before they accept you. I'll never get accepted if there's some sex video of me floating around somewhere." She said.

"Well you're a good student. And if your resume didn't convince them so, then they don't need you attending that school. You don't have to take courses of photography in just New York. Anywhere else could be just as good. Just chill." I told her and she nodded.

"I guess. I just, really wanted to go there. But I guess I could do it in California or something. No biggie."

"Okay, good. But you're still gonna have to talk to Pete just in case. But you can do that later." I told her and she nodded again.

"I know. What's up with him and Ryan?"

"They're together. And in love."

"That's good." Both she and Lindsey sighed.

"So how do you two know each other?" I asked them.

"Through our parents." Lindsey said and Izey nodded.

"I've known both her and Ryan since I was little. I used to go to school with Ryan, even though I was, like, three years behind." Izey said and I nodded.

"When?"

"Like, grade school and middle school. Until my mom switched me over to public schools." Izey told me and I nodded.

"You went to school with Brendon, right?" I asked Lindsey and she nodded.

"High school."

"Well so did we." Izey pointed out to me and I nodded.

"Yeah, but that was only our freshman and sophomore years. Plus who cared back then, he wasn't famous." I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I still remember you see him one day and going all googley eyed over how hot you thought he was. And then when you actually talked to him that one time your face got all red and you were so obvious." She told me and Lindsey laughed.

"Shut up. He probably doesn't even remember that, anyway." I told her.

"He might. We should ask him later."

"Does making fun of me help you with your problems or something?"

"Yes. Very, very much."
♠ ♠ ♠
This wasn't exactly how I planned this chapter and I don't particularly like it, but there are a couple important things to find in here too. What do you think?

And that's exactly how I am on Red Bull. My friend tried to calm me down and I jumped on her. It was a crazy night last night.