Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

My little Cobra.

Brendon's P.O.V.

"Bren, hey. Brendon!" Someone said, but they sounded like they were miles away. "Brend, wake up!" I opened my eyes to see Ryan staring at me from the couch next to a sleeping Pete.

"Sorry. What?" I said sitting up straighter.

"Cali called. She said she was just going home and you could just come there. But you can stay here if you want since you were sleeping." He told me.

"'Kay." I said standing up and stretching. When my back arched I lost my balance and fell backwards back onto the couch.

"Are you sure you'll be okay driving? You can stay here. It's no problem." He said but I shook my head.

"No, I'm fine. I should really go home. Looks like you need to get Pete up to bed anyway. I'll call you when I get there." I said finding my shoes.

"Okay. Bye, dude." He said giving me a hug when I stood up.

"Bye, Ry." I said walking out of the door. I got halfway to my car before realizing it wasn't even there. I pulled my phone out and looked at the time. It was a little past midnight. I sighed and turned around to go back to Ryan's house. I knocked on the door and he opened it almost immediately.

"Didn't you just leave?" He asked and I nodded. "What's up?"

"Cali took the car. I don't have anyway of getting home now." I told him.

"Oh shit, yeah. She told me you would probably need a ride home. Let me go get my keys and we'll go." He said turning around.

"You don't have to take me, I can just stay. Or call Cali." I told him.

"No, I'll take you. I know you wanna get home, you haven't been there in, what, two days?" He said and I nodded. We walked back out to his car and he drove me home. I ended up falling back to sleep in the passenger seat because when I woke up he was shaking me and practically on my lap screaming my name.

"Wow, haven't woken up to that in a while." I said and he sighed.

"Fuck, I thought you were dead." He told me sitting back in his seat. "Do you think you can make it to the door without falling asleep?"

"Yes. I'll see you...tomorrow probably. Bye." I told him.

"Bye." He said and I got out of the car. I walked up to the door noticing he hadn't left yet and turned to wave wave at him and tell him I was fine. He drove away and I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Cali's voice called through the solid wood.

"The unicorn man. I come bearing a gift for your child." I called to her yawning and leaning on the screen door. It opened revealing her in a short tank to and shorts.

"I have no child." She said and I smiled before walking in the house and kissing her softly. "Oh Mr. Unicorn man, we mustn't. My boyfriend will be back any moment now. And he will be very upset if he sees me making out with you, oh great horned one."

I laughed and kissed her again.

"What would you do if I told you I was your boyfriend and the unicorn man?" I asked her and her eyes went wide.

"Seriously?" She asked and I nodded. "Oh my god!" She said jumping on me and giving me another kiss. "This never leaves the bedroom."

"I know." I said pressing my lips to hers as she wrapped her legs around me waist. "I'm tired." I told her and she nodded.

"Take me upstairs. We can go to sleep." She told me and I switched her position in my arms so I was carrying her bridal style on our journey up the stairs.

"So, do you know the muffin man?" She asked and I nodded.

"Mhm, his name is William. He even tastes like muffins." I told her and she giggled.

"Really. Do you know the evil wizard?"

"No, but I know the wicked with of the west. His name is Gabe."

"I thought he worked with cobras."

"He does. How do you think he got that cobra to talk to him. They don't talk to just everyone, you know." I told her and she giggled even more.

"Fangs up!" She said flashing me the sign with her hands and I laughed.

"Ohh, I didn't know you were a fan of his. Shit, now you know his dirty little secret. Don't tell anybody."

"I thought that was the All American Rejects?" She said.

"Aw, you caught me. But no, don't tell anyone." I told her and she nodded.

"Okay. Izey likes him, can I tell her?"

"No. But we can introduce them if you like."

"Okay, sounds good. Do I get to meet him, too?"

"Yes. Probably when we go back on tour or something. I'll make sure you all meet him."

"Will he put a spell on me?" She asked.

"I don't think so. Just be good." I told her as we walked into our room.

"I will. Gosh I'm tired. Let's go to sleep." She said jumping outta my arms and onto the bed.

"Okay." I said crawling in next to her.

"We're going shopping tomorrow with Spencer and Kara."

"We?"

"Mhm, I'm going to find baby and maternity clothes with Kara. And you can do whatever with Spencer."

"Mm, that means Hot Topic and video games." I said and she smiled.

"No, that means sexy, emo Bden and competitive Cali." She told me and I smiled at her.

"Save your breath and go to sleep, my little cobra."
♠ ♠ ♠
Check out the new story my friend Dezi[murffi.] and I started.

http://www.mibba.com/story/murfii/The-Way-I-m-Living-Makes-You-Feel-Like-Giving-Up/

It's a Panic and Cobra Starship story.

Oh, and comment this chapter. I know it's short, but its sweet.