Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

You can date Jon.

Spencer's P.O.V.

"What are you doing?" I asked Kara as I watched her stare at her stomach in the mirror.

"It's not growing." She told me pushing her gut out and trying to make it look bigger.

"Kara, yes it is, it just takes time. You can't expect the baby to be apparent right away. Its gotta grow first." I told her and she pouted.

"But I wanna see my baby." She said running her hands over her stomach.

"Look down closely. Your baby is right here." I said tracing my hand around her baby bump.

"No, [i[our baby is right here." She said and I smiled.

"Yes. Our baby." I said giving her a small kiss. "Your four months, right?"

"Mhm. God, I'm tired." She said sitting down on our bed.

"You can take a nap. I'll call Brendon and Cali and tell them not to come until one." I told her.

"Okay. Thanks, honey." She said laying down under the covers and giving me a kiss.

"Love you, sweetie."

"Mhm, love. Whatever." She said falling asleep and I laughed. I walked downstairs to find the phone and call Brendon and Cali. I dialed their number and waited for someone to pick up.

"Hello?" A voice called in through the phone. I heard water running in the background and a loud noise.

"Hey, Cali."

"Oh, hi Spence. What's up?" She asked.

"Nothing, just calling to tell you that we won't be over until about one or so. Okay?"

"Yeah that's fine. We'll see- BRENDON SHUT UP! I'm on the phone!" She yelled suddenly at Brendon who had been singing loudly in the background.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to take a shower here! I didn't know it was so horrible for a man to sing in his own shower!" I heard him yell back at her and she huffed.

"Sorry. My boyfriend's just rude. As I was saying; that's fine. We'll see you then." She said.

"Okay, bye, Cali."

"Bye, Spencer." She said and I hung up. I put the phone down and sat on the couch, turning on the TV. It was set on to TLC, the channel Kara watches all the time for those baby shoes. I started watching it for the hell of it. I mean I'm gonna go through this, why don't I see other fathers starting out. It was kind of interesting, and I found myself watching a whole forty-five minutes of it. I didn't even hear Kara walk in the room and only noticed her standing in the doorway watching me when a commercial came on.

"I told you they were interesting. And you guys make fun of me, wait until I tell Ryan." She said laughing as she came to sit next to me.

"I wasn't watching it by choice, I couldn't...find the remote." I said quickly in attempt to cover it up.

"Spencer, the remote is right next to you." She said pointing to the black remote next to me on the arm of our couch.

"I think I need my eyes checked." I told her and she snorted.

"I think you need to admit that you're excited about being a daddy and curious, too."

"You think so?"

"Yes I do." She said leaning on my shoulder.

"I think your excited, too." I told her stroking the side of her arm.

"I am, but I really want to know what we're having."

"Me too. Have you been thinking about names?" I asked her casually.

"Yeah. Have you?"

"Kind of. What do you think?"

"Well, I really only had one for a girl. It's Sunnie Jemma." She said.

"That's cute. I just had a boys name."

"What is that?"

"Kyran. I don't know about a middle name, I just liked that name." I told her and her eyes lit up.

"I love it! I've never heard that name before. Where'd you find it?"

"Actually I was at the grocery store and there was a little boy and his mother there. She kept yelling at him, and I heard her yell it when she was close to me. And his name was Kyran. I thought it was cool. I've never really heard it before either." I told her and she nodded.

"It is. We could actually take your name and put it in there. Kyran Spencer James. It's a little long, but it would work." She said and I nodded.

"It does. I really didn't want to name another boy in my family Spencer James, because that would make him the sixth. And that's just mean to do to a little kid." I told her and she just laughed.

"So either Sunnie Jemma Smith or Kyran Spencer James Smith."

"Yup. I have to say those are some cute names. I can't wait until we find out the sex." I told her.

"Me either. Just another month and we'll find out." She said and I smiled kissing her and then looking at the clock.

"Shit! We gotta go. I told Cali we were gonna be there at one, and it's one thirty." I said getting up and grabbing both hers and my shoes. I gave them to her and she laughed.

"I could have done that. Now relax. I know you wanna go shopping, but your boyfriend can wait a little bit longer." She joked and I screwed up my face at her.

"You do know you're talking about your brother, right?" I asked her and she scrunched up her nose.

"Oh yeah. Ew." She said pulling her shoes on as I put mine on, too. "You're not allowed to date him."

"I don't want to." I told her a we pulled our hoodies on and walked out the door.

"But you can date Jon."
♠ ♠ ♠
I only have on thing to say. COMMENTS!

Tomorrow's my birthday, so I should be updating.

And that's another reason you should comment. That'll be my birthday present. The more I get, the happier I'll be.