Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Only Breathing With The Aid Of Denial.

Pete's P.O.V.

"Ryan! Get your feet off of me!" I yelled at my boyfriend as one of his toes cut into my vision and I couldn't see the TV screen, allowing Joe to beat me once again at the video game we were playing. Ryan had his feet resting on my shoulders and they were apparent on each side of my head.

"No. You're comfortable. And you won't sit with me, so why should I?" He told me.

"Well first off, I don't want your foul ass, smelly feet near my nose. And second, when I am sitting up there, you yell at me and tell me I'm moving around too much while you're trying to write. If I even budge your pen and mess you up on one letter you have a panic attack and started flipping out on me. Now explain to me again why I should sit with you?" I asked him pausing the game to turn around and look at him. He stared at me from over his notebook and looked like he was thinking about what I had just said.

"My feet do not stink!" He told me defensively and Andy and Joe started laughing from next to me.

"Did you hear any part of what I just said?" I asked him and he looked down at me again.

"Yes, but my feet still don't stink!"

"They don't?" I asked him and he glared at me.

"No, they don't." He said moving them and curling his long legs under him as he sat up on the couch behind me.

"God, you do fight like a married couple!" Andy told me and I glared at her.

"No, we don't. I don't think you would want Joe putting his nasty feet on you, would you?" I asked her and she laughed again.

"I always put my feet on him. I guess we could switch the roles every once in a while." She told me and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, c'mon, let's just play the game." I said unpausing it and beginning another race with Joe. "Damn it!" I said throwing down the controller when he beat me again.

"I guess this just isn't your game, Petey boy." Joe laughed turning off the game.

"Guess not." I said leaning my hand back and looking upside down at my boyfriend. He was scribbling away in his notebook like crazy with such concentration on his face you would think his whole life was being put down on this page.

"Hey, Sweetie." I said rubbing his knee and he stopped writing and looked down at me.

"What?" He asked bluntly and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"What's the matter with you?"

"Nothing. What do you want? I thought I smelled." He said beginning to write again.

"Aw. I didn't mean you stunk. I just said your feet did." I said, but it didn't seem to make him look any happier. "Ryro, I love you."

He didn't answer and I frowned. "Don't you love me, Ryan?" I asked but he wouldn't answer. "You don't love your Pete, Ry?" When he didn't answer this time I climbed up on to the couch and sat in his lap, knocking the notebook out of his hands and making the word he was writing down unfinished. I pressed my lips firmly to his and kissed him for a few minutes then pulled away. "Do you love me now?"

"You messed me up! I was almost done, too! Could you have let me finish a-" He started but I smiled and pressed my lips to his again. I kissed him harder, smacking our lips together.

"How about now?" I asked him and he glared at me, his bottom lip jutting out. "No?" He shook his head and I sighed. "Why not? Why don't you love me anymore, Ryry?"

"You said I stink, you wouldn't cuddle with me, and you fucked up my writing. I don't bug you when you have a notebook in your hand." He told me.

"Yes you do. You're always sitting right next to me trying to look over my shoulder and see what I'm writing about. I can see you, Ross. You aren't that sneaky." I told him and he pouted even more. "What do you want me to do? Cuddle with you?"

"Not anymore!" He said shoving me away and standing up. He stood in front of me watching the television for a second and I slid my hand into his back pockets and felt him up through his jeans.

"Pete, what are you doing?" My sister asked me and I looked over to her staring at me from her place in the chair with Joe.

"Feeling Ryan up through his back pockets. Can't you see the groping?" Joe told her and her nose scrunched up in disgust.

"No! And I wasn't looking for the groping either! Would you two go do that somewhere else? That's disgusting!" She said.

"Yes. Only because you're my sister and I don't want you watching me groping my boyfriend." I told her standing up and grabbing Ryan. I picked him up bridal style and he stared at me confused as I walked over towards the stairs carrying him. I finally got him up to our bedroom and laid him down on the bed, only to find a sleeping Hemingway curled up on it with Hobo, the smaller dog laying on top of him. Ryan looked over at our dogs and smiled while petting Hobo.

"Hate to break up this doggy love fest, but, up, Hemmy!" I called out to my dog who lazily opened his eyes and stared at me with no intention of moving. "Hobo, Hemingway, up!" I said again and Hobo slowly got up and jumped off of the bed. Hem got up after her and ran out following his friend. "There you go, have your little hump party else where. Just not here, this is where we hump!" I yelled after the dogs as they ran down the hallway and I closed and locked the door. Ryan just laid laughing on the bed.

"Aw, Peter, our doggies love each other!" Ryan said and I laughed.

"Mm, they learn from the best." I said crawling onto the bed and hovering over him before pressing our lips together. He snaked his hands behind my neck and kissed me back hungrily. I sneaked my hand down between our bodies and cupped him in his jeans and he sighed.

"I still don't like you." He told me when I pulled away to yank his shirt off of his head.

"You'll get over it, real soon." I told him pressing our lips back together and feeling myself instantly grow hard.

********

I stared at the ceiling while Ryan slipped in and out of sleep trying to stay awake to talk to me.

"Ry, I know you're tired, just go to bed, Honey. It's alright." I told him and I felt him nod against my chest.

"Mhm. Love you, Pete." He said.

"Finally!" I exclaimed softly and he giggled.