Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Spiderman Can't Fly!

Cali's P.O.V.

"Fuck, man, why do all of these clothes gotta me so damn ugly?" Kara asked me as she looked at a orange and brown shirt with a design that only your grandma could wear. A design that only your grandma would try to pull off.

"'Cause the people who made them seem to think that only older woman get pregnant, not teenagers." I told her.

"Well I am pregnant and I'm not an older woman. But I'm not a teenager either." She said looking at other shirts that didn't get any better of a reaction from her.

"You're still a teenager, Kara."

"Barely. I'm eighteen turning nineteen in about two weeks. And I am not wearing those." She said walking away from the shirts and looking at pants, which from the look on her face she hated.

"Well, you're not that pregnant yet. You can just buy your shirt extra large and jeans and pants a couple sizes bigger than normal, but when you're belly gets bigger, those aren't gonna cut it." I told her and she nodded.

"I know. I wanna find some stuff today, too. Where's all the cute stuff, anyway? When my sister-in-law was pregnant, she had all these cute shirt with saying like, 'Baby on Board', and stuff like that. I want some of those." She said and I shrugged.

"I don't know. There's other stores we can look at, too. They'll probably have them there." She nodded. "So you found nothing here that you liked?" I asked and she shook her head.

"This store's for old people."

"So let's go to a different one." I said and we left that store and walked around to find another one.

"I think I'm just gonna be confined to hoodies and sweatpants through my third trimester." She told me and I laughed.

"You think so?" I asked her and she nodded, half smiling. "I'm sure we'll find something around here, Kar. Maybe Angie or somebody has something you might like."

"Maybe. Aw, these are so cute!" She cooed picking up a pair of little pink All Star Chucks from a display rack outside of the shoe store. "They're so tiny! It's adorable!"

"Yeah. You want a girl, don't you?" I asked her noticing how she picked up the pink ones instead of the red or blue ones that were also on display.

"Yeah, but I think Spencer wants a boy." She said examining the little shoes.

"You should get them, just in case. And what makes you say that?"

"I don't know, I just have this feeling. And I'm going to. Be right back." She said walking into the store to buy the little shoes. She walked back out a couple minutes later with a bag in her hand and a smile on her face. "First purchase for the little one." She said smiling and rubbing her stomach. I smiled and we continued walking before finding another store that carried maternity clothing.

"I hate how the jeans look, though." She said staring at the stretchy material covering the waist band of the pair of jeans she was holding up.

"Yeah, but they're supposed to be really comfortable when you're stomach's completely swollen. My sister never complained about them, even when she had them pulled up to her belly button."

"What size am I supposed to get? I don't know how big I'm gonna be." She said looking at all the different sizes and I shrugged.

"I don't know. Just get a random size, I'm sure they'll fit at one point." I said and she grabbed one.

We had a lot more luck at this store than the last one. Kara found tons of cute shirts, sweaters, hoodies- which she really didn't need anymore of, and pants that she liked. We left that store with two bags full of stuff and headed over to Hot Topic, where we had told Spencer and Brendon we would meet them at. When we got to it I walked to the back of the store to see Brendon standing there looking up at the shirts to find one that he liked. He was hidden from most behind the sunglasses and hoodie he had disguised himself in, but I recognized him right away. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him and covered his eyes with my hands. I felt him tense up when I nuzzled my head into his neck and placed warm, light kisses to it.

"What are you doing?" His squeaked out as I bit down on a spot that only I knew as his sweet one. "What the hell, who are you?"

The fought hard to sustain the laughs and giggles that had bubbled up in my throat, but failed miserably at the desperate but needy tone in his voice.

"Fucking slut." I said affectionately as I kissed his cheek. I felt him relax as the sound of my voice.

"Mhm, fuck you, too, baby." He said grabbing my hands and spinning me around to wrap me in a hug.

"You didn't even try to fight me off. What the fuck? Does that happen a lot?" I asked him.

"No, and I couldn't just 'fight you off'. You could have been some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles chick, or dude." He told me and I giggled.

"Oh shoot, do I have to keep the guys away from you now, too?" I asked and he let go of me to grab a shirt out of one of the bins.

"Aha, yeah. I'm Brendon Urie, sweetheart, everyone wants to fuck me." He said bending over and I bit my lip as I stared at his ass.

"Well that doesn't sound vain or conceited. And who could blame them, you sure are one nice piece of ass." I said smacking his ass and he shot straight up, t-shirt in hand.

"Damn, girl. What is with you, today?" He asked and I shrugged.

"It's what you do to me." I said and he kissed me, but I pulled away after a couple of seconds and started walking in the opposite direction of where he was standing.

"Come back here!" He said and I felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind me and I tried to wriggle away. He had a tight hold on me and I couldn't, so I stopped. Then I started laughing when I thought about the position we were in and the fact that we were standing right in the middle of Hot Topic. I looked up to see Spencer and Kara staring down at us and laughed harder, along with Brendon who I could hear cracking up behind me.

"Um, hi." Spencer said to me and I waved.

"Hello." I said smiling.

"We were, uh, gonna go to get something to eat. You wanna come?" Kara asked and I nodded. "Okay, come on." She said turning around and Brendon let go of me as we both started following her.

"My feet hurt." Brendon whined to me while we were walking.

"I'm sorry, what do you want me to do about it?"

"Give me a piggy back ride!?" He said hopefully.

"No, Brendon. You weigh more than I do and you're taller than me." I told him and he pouted.

"Pweasee?!!?" He asked jutting his bottom lip out and I melted. If it wasn't for the fact of him possibly breaking my back I would have caved.

"No, Brenny, you're too heavy. If I can't lift Ryan, then I can't lift you." I told him and his head cocked to the side.

"When did you ever try to lift Ryan?"

"Uhmm..." I said chewing my lip and looking at the sky. "Oh my gawd!! It's Spiderman!"

"Where?!?" He asked turning his head to look and I started running.

"Hey, wait a minute! Spiderman can't fly!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I was very mad about this chapter because I had to write it twice. My stupid computer logged me out of Mibba and when I went to post it, it wasn't there anymore. So I had to write it again. So I would love comments.

Also, over the next week and a half it's gonne be really hard for me to update. I'm going to my dad's for Sprink Break, but he doesn't have a computer. I should be able to get on at my aunt's house and update a couple times during the week, but I'm not quite sure if yet. It's gonna kill me not to be able to write, but I'm sure I'll be writing on notebook paper, so I'll have updates when I'm back here. I'll try and have another update again today and tomorrow. Just figured I'd let you know.