Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

So It Didn't Take That Long.

Spencer's P.O.V.

"You know what's on Thursday, Kara?" I asked her and she looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Thanksgiving." She said smiling and I laughed.

"I was thinking your birthday, but yes, it's Thanksgiving, too." I told her and she shrugged.

"I was close." She answered and I shook my head.

"How are Thanksgiving and your birthday close?"

"They're my favorite holidays of the year. Besides Christmas. And Halloween." She told me as she kicked Brendon and Cali over to the far end of the couch so she could stretch out.

"Kara, you're birthday isn't a holiday." Brendon told her and she pouted at him.

"Mom always said it was." She said staring at her brother and Ryan snorted.

"Since when do you listen to mom?" Brendon asked.

"That's true. Well... your birthday isn't a holiday either!" She yelled at her brother.

"I know that. I never said it was, but we celebrate is like a holiday anyway." He said kissing Cali's cheek and she smiled.

"But my birthday comes before your's. We didn't even get to celebrate my birthday this year." She told him.

"We weren't together. We'll celebrate it next year." He told her and she nodded.

Tonight I am the drug you can't deny.
Tonight G A B E gonna get you high.
My love is electric, yeah.


"Is that your's or mine?" Izey asked Cali as she took her phone out of her pocket and looked at it.

"I think it's me." Cali said opening her phone.

"One of you guys needs to change your ringtone." Pete said.

"No, Dani just needs to quit calling us." Izey said as Cali sat talking to Dani. She talked for a few more minutes before hanging the phone up.

"Why do you even have 'Church of Hot Addiction' as your ringtone for Dani anyway?" Ryan asked both of them.

"Long story." Cali said laughing.

"For the same reason Cali got 'Hollaback Boy'." Izey said laughing.

"And she got 'Scandalous'." Cali finished for her.

"Well that sounds like an interesting story." Brendon said watching his laughing girlfriend.

"You really don't wanna know. Izey just thinks I have a fat ass." Cali said glaring at her friend.

"And Cali only thinks I look good when she's drunk." Izey said glaring back at Cali.

"And that's Dani's religion, right?" Pete asked smiling at them.

"Yupp, how'd you know?"

"Lucky guess." He answered.

"Anyway, what are we doing for Thanksgiving?" Kara asked Brendon who shrugged.

"Why are you asking me?" He asked her.

"I figured maybe you'd talked to someone."

"No, you'd have a better chance than I would. Call Dylan." He told her.

"Fine. But I don't know his number."

"Kara, it's your brother, and you don't know his number?"

"So, I bet you don't know Jamie's!"

"That's because he hates me."

"He's still your brother." She reminded him.

"Tell him that."

"Damn, how many brothers do you have?" Izey asked.

"Three besides Brendon." Kara told her.

"Wow, and you're the only girl?" She asked Kara and she nodded. "Damn, I would have died."

"Izey, you're an only child. You would have died if you had grown up with any siblings." Ryan told her.

"Probably." She agreed.

"What's wrong with your mother? You think she would want to keep her two youngest for as long as she can." Pete said.

"You mean youngest three." Brendon said.

"She kicked three of you out?"

"Uh huh. Haidyn got kicked out when he was twenty. I got kicked out when I was seventeen, and then Kara at now, eighteen."

"Why the hell would she kick you guys all out?" Izey asked looking surprised.

"Because Haid was gay, I wanted to be in the band and skipped college, and Kara...." He looked over at her.

"I'm a little teenage brat who drinks coffee and talks back to her mother and father." She said and I laughed at her. "What? It's true."

"It's funny, if it wasn't for a cup of coffee we probably wouldn't be together now." I told her and she shrugged.

"That's true." She said smiling and kissing me. "I love coffee."
♠ ♠ ♠
Brought to you by "The Church of Hot Addiction" and "Fake It". I've been listening to these two songs on repeat, lmfao.