Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Oh, just this guy named Brendon.

Brendon's P.O.V.

"Ah, you did not just do that!" Cali exclaimed with a huge clump of ice cream on her face.

"On the contrary, I think I did sweet heart," I said laughing as I scooped up more ice cream, but this time I put it in my bowl.

"Bitch!" She said laughing and she picked up the chocolate sauce and squirted it at me, getting my boxers covered with chocolate sauce as she "accidentally" tilted it downwards while squeezing.

"Hey, now what the hell am I supposed to do? I have no other pairs except for these," I said.

"Oops, sorry. Looks like your just gonna have to walk around naked," She said shrugging her shoulders and grabbing the ice cream to scoop some for herself.

"Oh, you would love that wouldn't you?" I asked her smirking.

"Why do you think that? It's just your dick and ass, I've seen it all before. It's nothing new," She said smirking right back.

"Oh, but you haven't seen it all 'till you've seen mine," I said smiling cheekily.

"Psh, I'm sure. Come on, let's go sit outside," She said grabbing her bowl and walking out onto patio.

"So what's the deal with you? No girlfriend?" She asked.

"Nope."

"Oh, I forgot, you rock stars don't have girlfriends, their groupies," She said smiling playfully.

"You would think," I said.

"So the amazing Brendon Urie is left single? Well that's a shocker!" She said.

"I know. What about you? How serious are you and this guy?" I asked her. I had to know before it ate away at me. I needed to know if I had a chance with her at all.

"Well I guess it all matters on your definition of serious," She said sighing.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, my hopes raising a little.

"Lately, every things been going wrong. I don't really love him that much to be truthful. I guess I'm just with him for the sake of being with somebody," She answered.

My whole body seem to lift from the ground as she confessed she didn't love him. This meant I might have a chance with her after all. The problem was I had no idea how she felt about me. "So you're unhappy. Why don't you just leave him?"

She sighed. "It's complicated. We've been together since my sophomore year in high school, and things will just be so weird. I'm not really one for change you know?" She said.

"Oh. Well sometimes change is a good thing," I told her.

"Yeah. But, while I'm unhappy with him, there's someone else I would rather be with who would make me really, really happy," She said looking me right in the eyes.

"And who would that be?" I asked, fighting back the smile forging its way onto my face.

She leant in and kissed me softly on the lips. Then she pulled back back just far enough so that she was about an inch away from my face. "Oh, just this guy named Brendon," She whispered.

My face split into such a huge smile I thought it would crack in half. I pushed my lips back to her's and engaged us in a deep kiss, but a moment later she pulled away and looked me straight in the eyes.

"You know by agreeing to be with me, I'm still with Travis right? I'm not talking for a long time, but just until I set my head straight. And your my first decision," She would have continued on, but I pressed my lips up to hers in a way to silence her.

"It's fine, just as long as I'm with you. That's all I want, Cali. You're all I need," I said when I broke away for a moment.

She smiled widely and we kissed again, making it deeper as time wore on. Soon we were having a heavy make out session in her backyard.

"Maybe we should go inside," She said.

"Yeah, that's a good idea," She took my hand and we ran up the stairs together into her bedroom.

"I think you should change those boxers. I might have a pair for you to wear. I don't want you getting chocolate all over my red satin sheets," She said looking through her drawers and pulled out a pair of Nightmare Before Christmas boxers. "Will this do?"

"Yes, perfect," I said turning around and pulling the boxers I was wearing off and yanking the other ones on. I turned around to see Cali staring at me and then blushing. "Did you see my ass?"

She didn't answer but walked over and sat on her bed. I quickly ran and jumped on her. We cuddled down into the bed and she started giggling.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I don't think there's been this much cuddling in my bed for years," She said, stroking the side of my face.

"And that's funny how?" I asked her, smiling at the cute look on her face when she giggled.

"I don't know. I think I'm just really tired," She said giggling again.

"Then go to sleep."

"I don't want to."

"Well, what do you want to do?"

"This," She answered and cupped my face in her hands and closed the gap between our lips. This kiss was not like any other I had ever experienced. It was so perfect and passionate, I wanted it to last forever. But I needed to breath so I had to pull away.

"More?" She asked and I nodded.

She pushed her lips back to mine, but this time it was rough and forceful. Then I started tracing her bottom lip with my tounge, just as she had done a few days earlier. She let me in and that's when things lost control. She ended up on top of me straddling my waist. I got so into the kiss that I reached over to slide down her bathing suit bottoms without even thinking. She broke the kiss and pushed my hands away.

"No, Brendon, it's way too soon. Can you just wait a little bit?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I was just so into it I wasn't even using my head. Of course we can wait. Just tell me when you're ready," I told her.

She smiled and kissed the tip of my nose before sliding off my middle and laying down next to me.

"And now, sleep," She said, and I was out in a a matter of minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so that was my second chapter of the day. I wrote you guys two since I'll be gone all weekend and unable to write. Buttt, since I wrote you extra, I want comments! Please and thank you.