Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Hi Mom.

The Day After Christmas.

Brendon's P.O.V.

"Prince, stop it. Prince... Prince, knock it off!" I yelled at my dog as he pounced on my feet as I moved them under the blanket. He didn't pay much attention to my yell, probably because it was muffled by the pillow or just because he was a puppy, but instead just kept clawing at my toes as they curled beneath the blankets. I lightly pushed him away and accidentally onto the floor. There was a thudding noise as he hit it and I heard Cali giggle.

"Hey, I can still take him back if you're going to abuse my puppy!" She told me and I lifted my head to look at her, feeling a stupid grin come to my face when I saw what she was wearing.

"I'm not abusing him. I love him. Just like I'm loving you right now." I said as she walked over slowly towards me and letting me look her up and down.

"Thought I'd give you a little show, since you seemed to love this at the store."

"But it definitely looks hotter on you than the mannequin." I replied and she smiled.

"Really? It is the perfect fit." She said slowly dragging her hands down over her stomach.

"Yeah, perfect." I said licking my lips and sitting up.

"So, what do you want me to do?" She asked crawling towards me on the bed.

"I think you have an idea." I said and she giggled as she climbed into my lap and kissed me.

"I think I have the perfect idea."

*************

"You know, that lingerie looks really fucking hot on you, but I think it looks even better over there on the floor." I told Cali as I played with her hair and she laughed.

"That's funny. I love it when your clothes are over there, too." She said putting her head up and kissing me quickly. "Mm, baby, we need to get up."

"No. I just wanna lay here with you all day." I said tightening my grip around her and she shook her head.

"Baby, it's one in the afternoon. We can't lay here all day, as much as I would love to."

"Why not?"

"Today just isn't a lazy day, Brend. Now come on, get up." She said standing up and pulling me up, too. As soon as I was on my feet I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her closer to me and kissed her passionately. After a while we pulled away and I just stared down at her. "What are we doing, Bren?"

"I don't know, but you're so damn beautiful." I told her as I rubbed the side of her face with my thumb.

"Thanks, so are you." She said yawning and trying to get out my grasp. "Let me go."

"No, it's not gonna kill you to just stand here with me." I told her and she huffed.

"It will if you don't stop squeezing me. What are you doing, Brendon?"

"I don't know. I love you, and I don't wanna let you go."

"I'm not going anywhere, Brenny. You know I love you so much." She said and I kissed her right before letting her free from my hug.

We both got dressed and then walked downstairs to see the wrapping paper from yesterday morning strewn all across the kitchen floor.

"Prince!" Cali yelled and I stifled back a laugh when I saw the little dog come running in with wrapping paper stuck on his nose with a small piece of tape. "Stupid dog." I heard her mutter before she started picking up the paper. I took the piece away from his nose and then let him go out in the backyard to go to the bathroom. When I walked back in I heard laughing and talking coming from the kitchen and found Izey and Dani in there along with Cali.

"Hey guys." I said coming in and they smiled at me.

"Hey. Did you have a good Christmas?" Dani asked me smiling as she bent over to fondle the dog.

"Mhm."

"Liked your present then?" Izey asked reaching her foot over and rubbing his belly lightly with the sole of her foot.

"I love him. How was your's?"

"Pretty good. I took Patrick to meet my mom. They hit it off really well." Dan answered.

"Well that's no surprise. Everyone loves your mom, Dani." Cali told her and Izey nodded in agreement. "What about you, Iz?"

"I was sick all morning. My mom made me stay in bed for half of the day, even though I felt fine during the afternoon. It kinda sucked." She said and we laughed.

"Guess so. Why were you sick?"

"I don't know. Probably something I ate the night before. Or maybe my stomach was just irritated. Who knows really, I was just puking one minute and then fine the next. No fever, just a headache which lasted pretty much all day. And I can even feel it now actually." She said rubbing her temples.

"That's weird." Cali said and she nodded.

"I know. But oh well, I'm fine now." She said shrugging.

"It could have been worse. You could have been sick the whole day." Dani told her.

"Might as well have been. My mom wouldn't let me leave me room unless I was going to the bathroom. Which didn't really make sense because I have my own bathroom in my bedroom at her house."

"Still could have been worse." Dani told her. "You're mom could have been having one of her episodes."

"I guess so. She does get kind of crazy." Izey said laughing.

"I love your mom, Iz." Cali told her laughing and Dani agreed.

"Well I love Dani's mom, too. Not Cali's mom, your mother is a bitch." She told Cali who laughed.

"You're telling me." Cali said and I looked at her.

"That's great. And I still have to meet her." I said and she laughed again.

"No, when you meet my family, the one you'll really need to worry about is my sister. According to her nobody's good enough for me and I'm not good enough for anyone either. She's the bitch. And she got it from my mother. She's never liked any boyfriend I've had, but as soon as I say anything about hers she'll jump down my throat and turn me inside out. She's a little slut who got pregnant at sixteen and doesn't even know who the father is, but somehow convinced some poor soul that my nephew is his kid and that they needed to get married before the baby was born. I think it's just so he couldn't change his mind when he saw the baby wasn't his. But obviously he's an airhead like she is because they've been together since and it's going on.. five years, I think." She told me and I nodded.

"Okay, sounds like we're gonna have fun family reunions. But don't worry, my mother's a bitch, too. My sister isn't, well, most of the time anyway, but my oldest brother is a complete ass hole. He told me I was a disappointment and that I shouldn't even have the right to call myself part of "his" family because of what I did to my mother. Which I didn't do anything except follow my dreams, which is what she always told me to do. It's not my fault we had different ideas of what my dreams were. So I don't talk to him, and if you ever meet him he'd probably do the same thing to you. My mother taught him to size people up. He won't talk to either Haidyn or I because we're sinful. Ever since he found out Haidyn was gay, he disowned him as his brother and when I joined the band and came out as a bisexual, he did the same to me. He was a huge part of the reason I got kicked out of the house." I told her.

"Oh you're right, this will be fun." She said and laughed.

"Mhmm." I said and then the doorbell rang. "I'll go get it." I said turning around and walking towards the door. I opened it to see an older woman standing there along with a younger one who looked as if she was a couple of years older than me.

"Hello, is Cali here?" The older one asked.

"Um yeah, she's in the kitchen." I said moving so they could step inside.

"And who are you?" The younger one asked looking me up and down with a dirty look on her face.

"Brendon." I answered.

She didn't get a chance to answer because the older one yelled out when she found Cali.

"Hi, sweetie!"

Cali froze dead in her tracks and Dani and Izey's eyes went wide.

"Oh, h-hi mom."
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy 21st Birthday to Brendon on Saturday. I won't be on so I'll do it now.