Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

I don't Want You to Leave Me.

Cali's P.O.V.

"I'm still not sure why you have to go with Izey out to New York. What purpose is there for you being out there?" Brendon asked me for the millionth time as I packed a few more shirts into my suitcase.

"She doesn't want to go alone. She's nervous, Brendon." I answered him as I zipped up my bag, glad I was finally done with packing it.

"I don't wanna be left alone. What am I supposed to do for a whole week without you, baby?" He whined from the bed. He was lying on his back with his knees spread apart so he could see me.

"I don't know. You can use my toys while I'm again." I offered and he rolled his eyes.

"And that's gonna substitute for you how?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"Brenny, I don't know. But you'll make it. Your a twenty year old man, for Pete's sake! Stop acting like a three year old!"

"I don't want you to go." He told me bluntly and I sighed.

"I know you don't. You've told me that a million times. But I'm going. Gosh, what are you gonna do when you go on tour?"

"I drag your sorry ass with me."

"What if I'm pregnant, or we have kids?"

"Then the whole family can come. We're not talking about tour now, anyway, we're talking about you going away to New York for a whole week. Without me."

"You act like something is going to happen. I should be more worried about leaving you alone in Vegas for a whole week without me." I told him and he shook his head.

"It's not as exciting once you've lived here your whole life. Strippers and slot machines bore me." He said and I laughed.

"Okay, so I'll take your word for it." I said shaking my head.

"Whatever. Will you just come over here and lay with me, then?" He asked stretching out his arms.

"Brendon, I'm not having sex with you." I told him

"No sex. I just wanna hold you." He told me softly. I quickly obliged and crawled onto him, laying my head on his chest. I felt him run his fingers through my hair and down my back. I sighed in contentment. These are some of the moments I love most about being with Brendon. Of course the fact that he's funny, and a complete sex god! But when he holds me like this, exchanging soft little kisses with me and talking softly, I feel not only my love for him, but his love for me. And I cherish the moments where I can lay like this on his chest, feeling his chest rise and fall and listening to his heart beat. It was just pure bliss.

I looked up to see that he had fallen asleep. I didn't dare move because his arms were wrapped around me and I didn't want to wake him. I lifted my head up and kissed him once more before closing my eyes and falling asleep over a new found drowsiness.

*****************

"Brend, you gotta let me go. Come on! You're going to make us miss the flight!" I pleaded with my boyfriend who had me wrapped up in a tight hug in the middle of the airport. He was holding onto me and I knew it was going to take a bit of persuasion before he let me go.

"I think that's his plan, Cali." Ryan told me and I sighed.

"Well, then his plan can't follow through. Brendon, Izey and Dani are waiting for me. I'll be back before you even notice I'm gone. Look at it this way, when I get back we can have amazing, hot sex for what we missed in just a week." I told him and he shook his head.

"No."

"You don't wanna fuck when I get home?"

"I don't want you to leave at all." He whined and I sighed, beginning to become frustrated with him.

"Look, I have to get on that plane and Ryan has to get you two home to work at the studio. Please, just cooperate." I said, but his grip didn't loosen. "Brendon Boyd! Let me go, right NOW!" I demanded.

"Brendon, come on. We don't have all day." Ryan told him.

"Urie, I want kids, and I know you do. So please don't make me do this." I warned him, making sure he knew full well what I meant to do if he didn't let go. He reluctantly dropped his arms from my sides and stepped back away from me. His expression was so sad that I really felt bad for leaving, but I knew he would get over it. I cupped his face in my hands and gave him a long, passionate kiss, but he still looked upset. I turned to Ryan who smiled reassuringly at me and held his own arms out for a hug.

"I feel bad for leaving him." I whispered to Ryan.

"Don't. He'll be fine. He's just a big baby." He assured me and I nodded.

"Bye, baby, I love you." I told him pecking his lips again and hugging him, but he didn't respond. "Okay, so don't love me. That's okay." I said turning to walk away but he grabbed my arm and spun me around. He gave me yet another passionate kiss and pulled away.

"I love you, too. Be careful, okay?" He said and I nodded.

"I will." I told him, grabbing my bags and turning to leave again. "Bye you guys!"
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a bit shorter, but it's all that I can get right now.