Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Speechless.

Cali's P.O.V.

I stared down at Brendon wide-eyed. My breath caught in my throat when I saw the size and the beauty of the ring. It was absolutely gorgeous! I found myself at such a loss of words that when I opened my mouth to answer Brendon, nothing came out. I kept trying to tell him yes, of course I wanted to marry him, but my voice was silent. I felt like I was in shock.

"Baby?" Brendon asked, almost pleading and I smiled, still trying to locate my voice. Just as I opened my mouth to try and respond again, the countdown to midnight started.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, ONE!" The crowd of people roared around us as the ball dropped, bringing in the year 2008. Brendon was still down on one knee staring up at me as I took a deep breath and grabbed his face, pushing our lips together in a heated kiss. He kissed me for a couple of seconds before pulling away and looking me back in the eyes.

"So, what? Was that a 'yes', or a 'no, lemme kiss you for the last time, though' kiss?" He asked and I smiled again.

"That was a 'the answer is yes, I'd love to marry you' kiss. I love you, Brendon Urie." I told him and his face practically split in half at how wide his smile became. This time he grabbed my face and crashed our lips together in a clash of lips, teeth, and tongue. We kissed for a while before Ryan cleared his throat, signaling to us that he, Pete, Izey, and Dani were still there watching us. Brendon pulled away and slid the ring onto my finger before getting up and sitting back in his chair nest to me, holding my right hand in his as Dani and Izey both admired my ring finger on my left hand.

"Oh my god, it's gorgeous!" Izey cried as she took my hand and gazed at it with her mouth open.

"What can I say, I have good taste." Brendon said and I squeezed his hand, smiling even wider at him.

"That's only because you took a gay man engagement ring shopping with you." Pete told him as Ryan laughed.

"No, actually, he really did pick out that ring. I didn't really have to do very much except for be a hand model for a couple of different rings," Ryan said and Pete snorted. "Which I didn't really mind, seeing as it is one of the only times I'm probably going to ever get to wear a real engagement ring."

Pete scrunched up his nose and looked at Ryan. "You really wanna walk around with a huge diamond ring on your finger?" Pete asked him and Ryan shrugged.

"Not a huge diamond. A wedding band, though. Why do you ask? Are you suggesting something?" Ryan asked looking over at Pete with his eyebrows raised.

"Maybe. I was just wondering, anyway." Pete told him and Ryan frowned.

"Don't say that." Ryan told him.

"Yeah, Pete, you might not want to write checks your ass can't cash. Don't get him too excited." Brendon said to Pete who grabbed Ryan's hand.

"I didn't say never." I heard him say to Ryan who smiled lightly and pecked him on the lips quickly.

I leaned in and kissed Brendon's cheek lightly as he took a sip of his soda and he smiled at me.

"What was that for?" He asked and I smiled.

"I love you so much, you know that, right?" I said to him and he smiled back.

"I hope so, I mean we are getting married." He answered picking up my hand and showing the ring that was around my finger. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder, watching him smile back at me and place a light kiss to my knuckles.

****************

I giggled as I stumbled into Brendon's hotel room. I wasn't drunk, but I felt like I was floating on air. He followed behind me laughing as well as he shut the door. I slipped my shoes off by the bed before sitting down on it and watching him walk to the bathroom to go pee. I quickly pulled off my dress and pulled the covers back off the bed and then climbed back into it. He came out a couple of minutes later and looked over at me curiously.

"What are you doing?" He asked walking over to the bed and I sat up a little more, moving the blankets so he could catch a glimpse of my bare skin before raising my eyebrows and patting the bed next to me. He in turn raised his own eyebrows as he walked to the bed. He dipped his head down and kissed me softly before pulling the jacket down away from his body. I continued to kiss him, getting up on my knees so I could help him unbutton his shirt, him starting from the top and I from the bottom. Our hands quickly met somewhere in the middle when all of the buttons were undone and I pushed it off of his shoulders and down his arms. He quickly worked on getting his own jeans undone and unbuttoned as I worked on his neck. I laughed when I noticed the fact that he wasn't wearing any underwear. He blushed a light shade of pink as I kissed his cheek.

"I was in a hurry when I got dressed earlier. I must have forgotten. I was really excited to see you." He told me and I giggled.

"Looks like you're still excited to see me." I told him, stroking him lightly and making his eyes flutter shut.

"You could say that." He muttered before pushing me back on the bed and climbing on top of me. He sunk his hips down and entered me quickly, causing me to throw my head back and moan. The next couple of minutes were filled with rocking of hips and throaty moans and grunts and as the smell of sex invaded the air. I gripped my arms tightly around Brendon as I felt my release, and shuddered and moaned as he came, too. He rolled off of me and laid back, kissing me softly and quickly.

"I love you." I whispered to him softly.

"I love you, too." He answered and I cuddled into his arms, taking one last look at the beautiful diamond ring on my finger before drifting off into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I was very happy about the number of comments last time. I had close to ten commentors, and that's a lot more than before. But even more than that would be great. I know there's still tons of you out there who don't comment, but why not start now?

I hope that link thingy works...