Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Mommy.

Dani's P.O.V.

A couple days later.

I popped a pop tart into the toaster just in time to see Cali walk into the kitchen.

"Hey, babe." I said to her and she just grunted in response, making me giggle. "You know, I think Brendon really is rubbing off on you."

"You try living with the man for almost a year and see what you do." She told me walking over to the cupboard to pull out a box of Lucky Charms. "Most people tell me Ryan's rubbing off on me, too. Especially Brendon and Spencer."

"That's because you spend all your time with them. I'm surprised I haven't rubbed off on you. I know Izey has." I told her and she stared blankly at me.

"Dani, we've been friends since we were eight, that's almost eleven years. You have rubbed off on me." She told me getting a bowl out of the other cupboard.

"How so?"

"You made me start listening to My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy."

"Yeah, and you made me start listening to Good Charlotte, Green Day, The Used, Cobra Starship, and Panic at the Disco. I think you may have influenced me more, Cal." I told her and she shrugged.

"Pay back." She answered pouring milk over her cereal and I shook my head.

"Whatever." I said and then heard the toaster pop behind me. I grabbed the pop tarts and broke them in half, letting them cool off.

"Where's Izey?" She asked munching on her cereal.

"She had to go do that photo shoot thing." I answered and she nodded. But just as I finished the sentence, we heard the door open. Izey walked into the kitchen and I knew something was wrong. Her naturally tanned complexion was pale and she looked like she was about to pass out.

"Izey, are you okay?" Cali asked putting her cereal bowl down and rushing over to her side and helping her sit down in the chair. She opened and closed her mouth before getting up and running to the bathroom. Cali and I followed her and found the door shut, but we could hear her getting sick inside. I knocked slowly on it and waited for her answer. She didn't, but I turned the knob and it was unlocked, so I pushed it open slowly to find her sitting back against the wall opposite the toilet with her hands covering her face. I heard her sniff and fell tot he floor next to her, hugging her to me. Sobs racked her body as I held her close and tried to comfort her. Cali went to get her a glass of water and came back and offered it to her.

"Here, Iz." She said and Izey uncovered her face to take it from her hands. She took a sip, and then screwed up her face before placing it down on the side of the tub. Her cheeks were tear stained and her eyes red and puffy as she looked over at us.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I asked and I saw a few more tears roll down her cheeks as she looked down at her hands.

"Izey, we're here for you, come on, tell us." Cali said and she took a deep breath.

"Guys, I'm pregnant." She said and I looked at Cali, who bit her lip. As much as none of us wanted to believe it, we all had our suspicions.

"You don't know that for sure." I said and she looked at me through swollen brown eyes.

"Dani, I have to be. I haven't had my period since October, and it's January. Plus the fact that I've had morning sickness for the past month. What the hell else could it be?" She asked and I closed my eyes.

"I don't know. But I think you should actually take a pregnancy test before you start flipping out." I said trying to stall the break down she would probably end up having.

"Then you need to go buy me one." She answered and I sighed, standing up.

"Okay, I'll be back." I said leaving Cali and Izey in the bathroom before walking to put my shoes on and go out to the car. I drove around until I found a drug store since I had no idea where anything really was. I got out and walked in, feeling slightly weird walking back to pick one out. I had no idea what to get. So I picked one of the ones they advertised on television to be the most accurate one. I walked up to the cashier and she smiled at me. I smiled back before realizing she probably thought it was for me.

"It's for my friend." I told her and she nodded.

"It's okay to be nervous the first time." She told me as she handed me the bag and I glared at her before turning around and walking out of the store. I got back in the car and drove back to our house, only getting lost once.

When I got there I walked through the house until I got to the bathroom to find it deserted.

"Hey! Izey! Cali!" I yelled walking upstairs and Cali walked to the top of them to signal they were in Izey's room. I walked into her room to find Izey lying on the bed. I dropped the bag at her feet and she stared down at it with an expressionless face. After a minute she got up and grabbed it, walking into the bathroom, but leaving the door wide open. "Geez, Iz, you could of closed the door!"

"Shut up!" She snapped shutting the door and coming out a couple of minutes later. She sat down on the bed chewing her nails and staring at the counter.

"Izey, calm down. You're going to be fine."

"I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm not ready for a baby. I'm only eighteen!" She said.

"I know. But you'll figure it out."

"Do you think Pete will take the baby?" She asked mentioning Pete for the first time.

"If you talk to him about it." Cali answered her.

"Ryan, though," Izey sighed.

"Izey, don't worry about that. I can almost guarantee they'll want to take this baby, if you are pregnant and you don't want to keep it." Cali told her. "But you're going to need to talk to them about it." The tears began falling down Izey's cheeks again.

"I know it's hard, honey, but you're going to have to tell him anyway, even if you do keep it. He deserves to know." I told her and she nodded.

"I think it's ready." Cali told her and Izey got up to go get it. She reached her hand down to pick it up, but stopped and turned around while walking back towards the bed.

"I can't look at it." She told us and I sighed.

"Izey, you have to." I said and she shook her head.

"No." She said continuing to shake her head.

"Cali, will you bring it here?" I asked Cali who looked at me like I was insane.

"No! She peed on it! I'm touching that!" She told me and I widened my eyes at her.

"Cali!"

"Dani! If you want it so bad, you go get it!" Cali told me and I rolled my eyes. I got up and walked into the bathroom, grabbing a piece of toilet paper and picking up the test.

"You know, you could of always done it like this." I told her and shook her head.

"She still urinated on it." She answered and I rolled my eyes.

"You know, Urie is only one letter away from urine." I told her and she scrunched up her nose at me.

"So, I'd rather be that than a stump!"

"Cali, your mother's whole side of your family are Stump's!" Izey told her and she looked at her wide-eyed.

"No one asked you!" Cali said as I sat down on the bed next to Izey.

"Will you look at it, now?" I asked Izey.

"Not really." She shook her head.

"Come on!" I said and she sighed before taking it from my hand.

I watched her look at it and her eyes close before answering both of our questions.

"It's positive."
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh!