Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Magical Jizz.

Izey's P.O.V.

"Why is it that everyday of the past month I've woken up to find you still here? Are you waiting for something? Or do you just not have a home?" I asked Gabe as I rolled over to see him laying on the opposite side of the bed from me. The bed was huge, a king size I believe, so it wasn't like we were sleeping on top of each other. Although that's kind of what happened on the couch a couple of days before.

"I have a house," He answered as he opened his brown eyes to look at me sleepily.

"Where?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Jersey. Does it matter?"

"Why are you in Manhattan if your house is in Jersey? And why don't you ever stay in that house in Jersey?"

"I come to Manhattan for the band. And I never stay in that house in Jersey because I'm always here," He said closing his eyes as he continued to talk. I leaned my elbow on his chest so he wouldn't be able to fall asleep on me again and he groaned.

"Why are you always here?"

"Because I like it here."

"What if I don't like you being here?"

"What is this, 'wake Gabe up to play twenty questions' morning? And if you honestly didn't like me being here, then I think you would have kicked me out long before now," He answered sitting up and staring at me, not even bothering to pull down his shirt, which was stuck up to his chest like a belly shirt would be. I tried to ignore how amazing he looked while he was half naked with total bed head.

"Nice shirt. So what would you do if I kicked you out right now?"

"You know you love it! And I would keep my ass planted right here," He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you want to believe. Why would you stay there if I tried to kick you out?"

"I would know that it would have everything to do with your lovely mood swings and that you'd get over it in a little while," He said confusing me.

"What are you talking about? What mood swings?"

"Pregnant women get mood swings, Iz," He told me and my jaw dropped.

"Wh-what? I'm not pregnant," I stuttered staring at him wide-eyed.

"Oh, baby, give it up! I know about your little secret kid. I found the ultrasound pictures in your drawer the other day. If you're so worried about keeping it a secret, you should really find a better place to hide them. I don't understand why you didn't just tell me, anyway. I'd still be here for you," He told me and I blinked a few times before replying.

"I was going to tell you. But I wasn't sure how you would feel about it. I mean, since it is somebody else's baby," I told him.

"It's not really a big deal. It's not like we're dating or anything," He said and I felt my stomach drop.

"Yeah," I replied, looking down at my hands so he wouldn't see the look of hurt on my face.

I heard him sigh before I felt him cover my hands with his own. I still didn't look up at him. "Izey, what's the matter? Look, I didn't mean to upset you. I'm not staying we always have to remain 'just friends'. But I wasn't sure if you were still serious about this guy. Are you?"

"No," I answered quietly. "That'll never happen."

"Why, is he married or something?"

"No, it's worse than that," I said.

"What? Did you get knocked up by a gay man?"

I nodded my head slowly and he laughed. I wasn't saying that there was anything wrong with Pete being gay. It was just that most girls weren't very fond of being knocked up by a gay man, especially if they're dating a guy you've known all your life. Even if it is Pete Wentz. I felt the bed shift as he scooted closer to me and then felt his strong, protective arms wrap around me. I took that opportunity to inhale the sweet scent I had become so accustomed to in the last month. He rubbed my back as he talked softly to me, "Hey, Izey?"

"Yes, Gabe?" I said back just as quietly. This moment seemed golden, even though I wasn't sure why.

"Do you want to be dating or something?" He asked and I smiled into his shoulder.

"Are you asking me out?"

"Kind of. So, what do you think?"

"I'd like that very much. Almost as much as I like you," I told him and I looked up to see him smiling.

"I like you very much, too," He said leaning down to catch my lips. I let him kiss me for a couple more minutes until it started getting heavier. I pulled away and smiled as soon as I felt him run his tongue underneath my bottom lip. I pushed our lips back together for an open mouth kiss, pulling away slowly and biting down on his lip before placing my lips back on his again. It went on like this for a little while longer until he tried to get a little more frisky.

"I'm not sleeping with you," I told him bluntly as he tried pushing me back on the bed.

"Well, I never asked you to, anyway. But why?" He asked.

"Because my egg has already been fertilized by someone else. I don't need your little spermies all up in there swimming around the baby. That's just gross," I said screwing up my face and he shook his head.

"It's not like I could get you pregnant again or something. That's already been done," He told me and I shrugged.

"You never know, you could have some pretty magical jizz," I said and he laughed.

"That sounds disgusting!" He said and I giggled.

"Oh well. I don't think there was really any way around it," I said and he shook his head again.

"So am I allowed to know the name of the man who knocked up my girlfriend?" He asked allowing me to sit back up and lean against him.

"Maybe. But first you gotta promise you won't beat him up or anything," I said and he looked taken aback.

"What makes you think I would do that? I just wanna know," He defended.

"I don't know. A few things. You promise?" I said holding out my pinky and he smirked lightly before hooking his pinky with mine and shaking our hands.

" I promise. Now spill! Do I know him?"

"I'm pretty sure you do," I told him and he sat back thinking for a minute.

"Let's see; who do I know that is a guy and is gay?" He pondered and I laughed at his statement.

"I can almost guarantee you've seen him naked, also," I said and he shrugged.

"I've seen a lot of people naked."

"Tons of people have seen him naked."

"Hm, okay. Gay dude, who's junk has been seen by tons of people. Who do I know who falls under that category?" He sat for another minute before he looked at me wide-eyed and slack-jawed. I laughed and realized he must have figured it out. And he had. "Did you fuck Pete Wentz?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I know you're all gonna yell at me for making you wait eve longer to find out if Cali's pregnant or not, but I thought it was time to check in on Izey. Plus, a little more waiting isn't going to do you any harm.

So tell me what you think? Good? Bad? Feedback is always appreciated.