Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Will do.

Cali's P.O.V.

I sat down on the couch with the phone in my hand and a bowl of cheetos in my lap.

"When are you coming home, then?" I asked Izey over the phone.

"I don't know yet," She answered.

"You're going to be here for the wedding though, right?"

"Of course! I'm not going to miss your wedding, Cali!" She said.

"Good," I answered crunching another cheeto.

"God, I can't believe you're pregnant," She sighed and I laughed.

"Really? I've been trying for months now. I can't believe you're pregnant!" I told her and she groaned.

"Don't remind me! I'm trying to forget today. Gabe wants to take me out," She said.

"That's good. Remember, no alcohol, no fish, and no jumping on trampolines," I told her and she started giggling.

"Don't worry, no trampoline jumping here. And I don't like fish. You know that," She answered.

"You didn't say anything about the alcohol."

"I'm eighteen. I'm not getting any alcohol anyway. I wouldn't if I could, that would just help Gabe's mission to get in my pants," She giggled again.

"I don't think it will hurt the baby to have sex with Gabe. I mean, what's really the difference between sexing it up with him than Pete?" I told her.

"I don't know. It just feels weird knowing it's Pete's baby while I'm fucking Gabe," She told me.

"So, Pete's probably fucking Ryan," I reminded her.

"But that's different," She claimed.

I was about to reply when I heard a knock on my door. I peeked through the window and saw someone standing there. I got up and put the bowl down.

"Hey, Iz, I gotta call you back. There's someone at the door," I told her.

"Okay. Bye, Cals," She said.

"Bye Iz." I got up and walked to the door, opening it slowly to find a girl about my age standing on the other side of it.

"Hi. Can I help you?" I asked her as I leaned on the door.

"Um, yeah. I just moved in next door and I got locked out of my house," She said nervously and I smiled.

"How'd you manage that? Didn't they give you a key yet?"

"They did. See, my mom helped me buy the house. She brought me the key today when she was helping me move my stuff in. She set the key on the table instead of giving it to me and for some reason the door locked when she shut it behind her while she was leaving. So now, the keys inside, and the I'm outside," She responded and I nodded.

"I see. So what can I do you for?" I asked.

"Could I, um, use your phone to call my mom?"

"Of course. Come on in," I said moving aside for her and leading her into the living room. I handed her the phone and invited her to sit down. She sat in the chair as I plopped down on the couch. She talked to someone on the phone for a couple of minutes before hanging up and handing it back to me. "So what's going on?"

"Well, at first they wanted me to break a window so I could climb through it. But I'm not breaking a window that would cost me a couple hundred bucks to replace right after I just spent eight hundred fifty dollars on the house. So my mom's going to drive back out there and let me use her spare key," She explained.

"Cool, well at least you're getting in. My mom wouldn't have broughten me a key. She would have just had me break a window and then make me pay it off in some sinester way. But my mother is a bitch," I told her and she laughed.

"She's not very happy about having to drive all the way back out here. But she was the one who got the key locked inside."

"Yeah. Well, you're welcome to hang out here until she comes," I told her and she shrugged.

"Sure. What else do I have to do?"

"Hey, I don't thiink I caught your name. What is it?"

"I don't think I even told you. It's Carson, anyway," She answered and I smiled.

"I'm Cali," I told her, extending my hand out for her to shake. She did, gladly, and then her eyes fell on the guitar next to the couch.

"That's a cool guitar. Do you play?" She asked picking it up and looking it over.

"A little bit. It's my fiance's guitar, though," I told her and she nodded.

"Is he in a band?"

"Yeah. Pretty big one, you've probably heard of them," I said smiling at the thought of what her reaction might be.

"What's his name?" She asked curiously.

"Brendon Urie."

"From Panic at the DIsco?"

"The one and only."

"Holy shit! I love them!" She answered and her eyes got huge.

"Me too," I giggled and she laughed.

"I would hope so, considering you are marrying their singer," She answered and I shrugged.

"Don't have to love the band to love him. He's amazing! Although it does help," I said smiling.

"I bet! Oh, I think my mom just pulled in," She said looking out the window to see a car sitting in her driveway. "Yeah, she did. I gotta go, then."

"Okay. Bye. Come over later if you want to. I'm home alone until two in the morning. I would love some company," I told her and she smiled.

"Will do."