Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

I want one of those.

Brendon's P.O.V.

"Thank god we're almost done with this record," I told the guys as we walked out to our cars.

"Why? I thought you loved being in the studio," Ryan said and I sighed.

"I do. I'm just running on, like, no energy. As soon as I get home and finally lay down to sleep, Cali wakes me up and makes me go get her some weird concoction that she is craving. I seriously think that's why she's throwing up so much. There is no way that that baby can want so damn much. It's the freaking size of a sea monkey!" I told him and he laughed.

"It's only for another, what? Seven or eight months?" He asked and I groaned. "Hey, you two were the ones who couldn't wait to get pregnant."

"Yeah, but I want to sleep!"

"You better get used to it now. You won't sleep the first, let's say, year." Jon told me and Spencer and I both groaned.

"That's great. So I only have another, three months to sleep?" Spencer asked him and Jon nodded.

"Pretty much. Unless you get a really sleepy kid. Then all they do is sleep and you have to wake them up," He said.

"I want one of those," I said and he smiled.

"They're not very common. Especially as newborns. Oh yeah, and say good bye to your sex life."

"No. That won't be a problem. My mom and dad will take her for us," Spencer said.

"Mine won't," I said glumly.

"You could always pawn them off on someone who doesn't have a kid. And will love spending time with your baby," Jon said and I looked at Ryan.

"Why are you smiling at me?" He asked when he looked up.

"You'll love my child, won't you, Ry?"

"Oh, no. You are not pawning your kid off on me just so you can get your rocks off with your wife. I know how busy you two are, and I'm not getting stuck in that schedule. I need a sex life, too," He answered. "And plus, I'm not the one who got any girl pregnant. I can't get Pete pregnant, or vice-versa."

"Didn't you hear that story of the pregnant man on the news?" Spencer asked and Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Knowing you or Pete, you probably got some poor girl pregnant. I'm gonna laugh when some chick neither of you remember comes along and dumps a kid on you," I told him and Jon and Spence started laughing.

"Yeah, she'll probably be like, 'Here, Ryan, it's your damn kid, and I don't want it. It won't stop fucking eating!" Jon said.

"Or if it's Pete's kid, 'You can have it. I don't know why it won't fucking grow!" Spencer joked and we all continued laughing. Ryan shook his head and rolled his eyes, but I saw a little bit of a smile form on his face.

"We're just fucking with you, man. You two will have beautiful babies when you choose to," I said clamping him on the shoulder.

"Whatever, fuckers. I gotta go join your trend and impregnate my boyfriend. Tooda-loo," He said getting in his car and we all waved at him.

"Yeah, I gotta go find out what my fiance wants me to get here at two thirty in the morning," I said walking over to my car.

"Me too," Spencer replied with a fake smile.

"And I gotta go calm my son down before my girlfriend has a freaking heart attack. Bye," Jon said and we all got in our cars.

As if on cue, my phone began ringing as soon as I got on the road.

"Yes, mommy?" I asked into it.

"Very funny, Brenny. Will you stop and get me something?" Her voice floated through the receiver and I smiled.

"Sure, what would you like?" I asked stopping at a red light and staring out my window.

"A slushy," She answered.

"From where?"

"What are my choices?"

"Well we can do Sonic, Burger King, Taco Bell, Dairy Queen, or any gas station of your choice," I said imitating an announcer on a game show as I started driving again.

"You can get slushies at Taco Bell?"

"Yup. Strawberry or mango. Plus they have real strawberries in them. They're called Fruitistas," I told her.

"You have a bad accent. Hm, mango sounds good," She decided.

"Sorry, I try. I speak German, not Spanish. And so it is. Anything else?"

"Nope that's it," She said.

"Okay, I'll be there in about, ten minutes," I said seeing the line at Taco Bell was pretty short.

"Okay, kisses," She said.

"Kiss. I love you," I said making a fake kissing noise that she returned.

"Love you, too. Thanks," She giggled and I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Imagine little Pyro babies... Mhmm! That'd be adorable!!!

Sorry this took longer than I expected. I was really busy Monday and Tuesday and then yesterday I was really sick with strep throat and really bummed out. My throat still hurts a little bit, but I'm still pretty bummed. Comments can make me happier..