Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Brooke can kiss my ass!

1 1/2 weeks later

Cali's P.O.V.

"Brendon, let go," I told him as I tried to wiggle out of his grip. He didn't give any sign of waking up or opening his eyes, just grunted and held me tighter. "Brendon Boyd, let go! I have to go to work."

"No," He whined snuggling his face into my neck.

"Brend, come on! I can't be late. Brooke won't be happy," I told him and he groaned.

"Brooke can kiss my ass! If it wasn't for me quitting there, she wouldn't have a job. And she definitely wouldn't be the manager," He muttered, still not moving.

"Brenny, Brooke would probably love kissing your ass. And if you don't let me go in the next two minutes, I won't have a job either," I told him, pushing his chest while trying to get away.

"Ugh, fine! But tell Brooke she's not on my happy side right now," He said, letting me out of his arms and rolling over with his back to me. I shrugged and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I took a quick one and walked back into the bedroom with only a towel wrapped around me, ignoring the fact that Brendon was missing from the bed. I walked to the closet, holding the towel to my body with one hand and reaching for a shirt with the other. Just as I got the shirt off the hanger, the towel was slid away from me and arms enveloped me in a hug.

"Brendon, come on! I need to get dressed!" I told him, but he continued on to kiss my neck. "Bren, I'm being serious. I have to get dressed and leave. Carson can only cover for me for so long."

"Call her and tell her you're going to be, like, ten minutes late," He told me, swaying our hips back and forth.

"No. Bden, I'm getting dressed and leaving," I said, removing his arms from around me and crossing to the dresser to pull out a bra to put on.

"B-but, baby!" He whined sitting on the bed.

"Honey, I told you I had to work today. And don't even try to use your hard dick as an excuse to get me to be late. It was your choice to sleep naked and then come over here and try and fondle me. Learn some self-control," I told him finally finishing getting dressed by pulling on a pair of jeans.

"I have self-control. You're just too damn hot," He whined trying to bring me close to him again, but I backed away.

"Keep it up, baby, and I'll cut you off until the wedding night," I warned, searching for a pair of socks.

"But, that's a month away!" He exclaimed, his eyes becoming huge.

"I know! You really don't want that, do you?" I asked him and he shook his head vigorously. "Good, neither do I. I'd probably find you with your fingers up your ass again," I laughed and his cheeks flashed a bright pink.

"That's not what was happening!" He said and I laughed again.

"What was it then? Just had an itch that felt soo damn good to scratch? " I asked and his face went from pink to deep crimson.

"I, uh.." He stuttered.

"Relax, baby. I'm just fucking with you. I already told you I don't care what you do to cum. You can even use my vibrator if you want to. Just as long as I get a little something at night," I told him and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"You have a vibrator still? " He asked and I giggled at how cute he was.

"Yeah, it's underneath the bed. But I gotta go, babe. See you later," I said walking over to give him a kiss. I leaned in for a peck, but he held me for a passionate one.

"I love you," He whispered. I kissed the tip of his nose lightly before replying, "I love you, too."

I left the house and walked down the driveway over to Carson's house. I found her leaning against her car, smoking a cigarette, obviously waiting for me.

"Hey," I said walking up to her, smiling.

"Take you long enough?" She asked smiling back.

"It would have been longer if Brendon had his way. You have no idea how hard it is to leave in the morning," I told her and she laughed.

"First off, it's not even morning. Did you just wake up, because it's like, eleven o' clock? And second, do you know how many girls would love to wake up to Brendon Urie every morning?" She asked, taking a final drag of her cancer stick and then tossing the butt.

"I kind of knew what time it was. I am going to work, you know. And, yeah, I know tons of girls would. But those are the girls who don't have to sleep next to him at night. He refuses to sleep with clothes on, actually he refuses to have clothes on half the time he's home. Plus he snores occasionally and talks in his sleep. He also keeps this death grip on me so I can't get up and pee in the middle of the night without fighting him off of me," I told her as she unlocked the doors and allowed us to get in the car.

"Really? Then remind me to go peeking in your windows next time I get lonely," She laughed and I rolled my eyes. "He's just like any other guy. They all snore."

"Do they all squeeze the life out of you and then roll their fat asses over on top of you? I swear, he's going to be fucking annoying when my stomach starts growing. One of us will probably end up sleeping somewhere else," I confessed.

"Sometimes," She said shrugging. We pulled into the parking lot of our work and got out to go inside.

"Where have you guys been? " Brooke shouted from behind the counter as soon as we walked in the door.

"Driving here. Chill out, Brooke, we're only two minutes late!" I yelled at her.

"The keyword there is late! Why are you late?" She said as we walked closer to her.

"Brendon," I answered simply.

"Does it really matter? There's nobody here," Carson added.

"That's not the point. The point is that there's a time you're supposed to be here, and that time was three minutes ago! Smoothies don't make themselves, Carson! And what's up with Brendon, Cali?" Brooke asked.

"He's horny and he didn't want me to come to work. He wants you to kiss his ass," I explained to her and she screwed up her face.

"I'd rather not," She said shaking her head and I laughed.

"Well, you're just not his favorite person in the world right now. But he'll be fine," I said walking towards the back of the counter by her.

"Tell him to quit his whining. You need a life, too," She said sitting on the counter.

"I will. Now get off my counter! I just cleaned it, damn it! And we're going to be getting customers soon!" I said shooing her away and she rolled her eyes and laughed as Carson manned the register along with another employee.

************

"Okay! I'm taking a break, bitches!" I yelled at Brooke who looked back at me helplessly.

"No! Can't you wait, like, ten more minutes?" She pleaded and I shook my head.

"Babe, I'm starving, which isn't good seeing as how I'm eating for two. Plus I need to pee," I told her and she sighed.

"Fine. But it's just because you're pregnant and Brendon would totally kick my ass if you fainted or anything. Leave, but be back in fifteen minutes. This isn't your lunch break, even though you're going to eat," She told me and I pouted.

"I guess that's okay. But I'm not rushing," I said going towards the bathroom. I came back out a minute later to see Ryan and Kara sitting at one of the tables. "Why are you guys always here? And why are you always together?"

"Because our boyfriends are both lazy asses who don't want to leave the house. Now be nice to me, I have your lunch!" Ryan said standing up and dangling a Burger King bag above my head.

"Oh, Ryan, I love you! Give me food!" I said reaching for it, but he raised it higher.

"I want something first," He sang and I pouted.

"Kara, make him give me my food! Your niece/nephew baby is hungry!" I whined, standing up my tiptoes to try and get the bag.

"Hug him," She replied simply and I wrapped my arms around Ryan's neck, still reaching for the bag. He lowered it so I could grab it and sit down.

"Smith! I'm not paying you to dance in my lobby! Hurry up and eat your lunch so you can get back to work!" Brooke yelled at me.

"Oh shut up! You're not paying me for anything right now, I'm on break! I'll get back to work when I can!" I yelled back to her.

"Yeah, and I need to have a talk with you," Ryan said turning around to look at her.

I continued eating my food until a certain dark haired figure at the counter caught my eye. I got up and walked over to them, laughing when I finally realized who it was.

"Izey!"
♠ ♠ ♠
There was like 15 comments last time, which made me totally happy! Can we do that again?