Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

I told you to use a condom!

Pete's P.O.V.

"Damn it, Pete, I told you to use a condom!" Brendon said and I looked at him confused.

"Yeah, and sometimes I wish you did, too. Or at least your parent's had. Now shut the fuck up, Brendon!" Cali said throwing a baby toy at him.

"I know. Kara can be so annoying," He said nodding his head and Kara glared at him. She pinched his arm and then slapped him in the head when he was focused on the pain in his arm. "Ow, god damn it! I'm getting bruises from you, you dumb bitch! Look at that!" He pointed to a spot on his arm and as she looked down at it, he hit her in the forehead.

"Ouch, you can't do that! Spencer!" She cried turning towards her boyfriend.

"What? I can't do anything," He told her and she stared at him wide-eyed. "If I make him be nice to you, then I have to be nice to Crystal and Jackie. And I can't do that to my sisters."

Kara huffed and rolled her eyes, sliding carefully down off the couch and sitting on the floor with Cali, mumbling something about hating men.

"Okay, as much as I love hearing your squabbling, this sounds like really big news for Pete and Ryan. So, Cali's right Brendon; shut the fuck up!" Angie told him and he pouted.

"Why don't you shut up?" He whined and Jon cocked an eyebrow at him. "Ugh, fine!"

"Okay, back to us," Ryan started. "And, just so Brendon doesn't have a heart attack, neither of us are carrying the baby. Because, like I've stated to you many times before Brend, it's not very possibly."

"Are you guys going to have a surrogate mother, or are you adopting?" Angie asked us.

"Well, we kind of already have a surrogate mother," I told her and her face struck with curiosity.

"Really? Who?"

"Izey," Ryan and I both said and she smiled.

"That's great! I'm so happy for you guys!" Angie said and everyone agreed.

"Thanks you guys," We both said sitting down on the couch. Well, I sat down on a cushion, Ryan sat awkwardly on both mine and Brendon's laps. Cali was sitting on the floor staring at Brendon for some reason, and Kara started whining at Spencer.

"No!" Brendon told Cali before she even opened her mouth to speak.

"What do you mean "no"? I didn't even ask you for anything!" She told him, looking taken aback.

"Not yet, you haven't. And I'm not going to get you anything," He answered her and she glared at him.

"Why? It would be for the baby," She argued.

"Cheeto's are not good for the baby, Cali. And they're not good for you either! They make you fat," He told her.

"I'm not fat! I'm pregnant! And you're an asshole" She told him and he looked shocked.

"I never said you were fat. Why are you getting so mad over Cheeto's?"

"Because you're a bad father!" She accused and I could tell Ryan was trying not to laugh.

"I am not a bad father. I just don't want to go and get you Cheeto's. You already ate a whole fucking bag when you came home from work!"

"You don't want to make your baby happy?" She asked and he sighed.

"Why do you always have to play the baby card?" He asked her.

"Because you got me pregnant!" She exclaimed and I felt Ryan's middle shake as he looked from Brendon and Cali arguing to Spencer and Kara.

"It wasn't just me! You were there, too!" He told her.

"It was your sperm!"

"Your egg!"

"Your older!"

"That has nothing to do with this!" He told her and she huffed, standing up.

"Fine! I'll get it myself!" She and Kara said at the exact same time.

"God damn it! Will somebody help me up?!" Kara asked, struggling to get to her feet. Spencer moved to help her up, but she stopped him. "No, don't touch me! You won't get me food, why should you help me up?" Gabe moved up to her and offered his hands, which she took and slowly stood up. They walked out of the room and we heard the door shut. Ryan finally burst out in a fit of giggles as Brendon and Spencer just stared at him.

"I'm glad I don't have to put up with that," He said.

"Are you sure? I'm sure Izey's gonna have loads of cravings," Brendon told him.

"I won't have to deal with them. She'll probably annoy Gabe to get her stuff," He said and Gabe laughed.

"Why should I? It's your kid," Gabe said.

"Because you love me. And you're so bluffing right now," Izey added and he shook his head. "Whatever," She said kissing him and he smiled. "I'll still call you and Pete for stuff. And you can't deny me, because I'm a bigger spazz than Cali."

"That's good to know," I told her and she smiled sweetly.

"So, how pregnant are you?" Angie asked her.

"Four and a half months," She answered, lifting up her shirt slightly and showing off a tiny baby bump.

"Wow, doesn't give you guys much time to get ready, does it?" Spencer asked.

"More time than you have. Kara's due in less than two months. Excited?" I asked him.

"Definitely. But I have this feeling the baby is gonna be a total handful," Spencer confessed.

"Like her mom was?" Brendon asked.

"I don't know. Was she tough or something?" Spencer asked him.

"According to my mom. But that might just be because it's coming from her," Brendon shrugged.

"And she had four other little toddlers running around that she had to deal with," Ryan said.

"Yeah, that, too. But there was only two toddlers. Jamie was nine. Dylan was six. Then Haidyn was three and I was two," Brendon answered.

"That's still enough kids to drive you nuts," Ryan said and he nodded. "And you guys never stopped driving her nuts thereafter."

"She asked for it," He added shrugging.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Angie said and Brendon smiled at her.

"I was a very good child."

"And a horrible teenager," Ryan said and Spencer nodded.

"Was not!"

"Whatever you want to believe, Brendon," Spencer told him and Jon laughed.

"Yeah, you really must have matured from your teenage years by the time you were eighteen," Jon said.

"And seventeen," I said.

"And sixteen," Spencer said.

"Okay, fine! I was a bad teenager! Is that what you want me to say?" Brendon exclaimed.

"It's not that you were a bad teenager. It's just that your were a overly hyper and horny teenager," Spencer told him.

"That turned into a overly hyper and horny adult," Ryan finished.

"If you could even call yourself an adult," Jon said.

"Okay, I would have gone with Cali if I knew you were all going to sit here and insult me!"

"We're not insulting you, we're making conversation." We smiled. "We love you, Brendon!"

"Shut the fuck up!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I know; good beginning and lame ending, My story specialty. Hopefully you guys liked it.

Comments?