Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

The Unkown Attic.

Cali's P.O.V.

"What?" He asked me, giggling slightly.

"I wanna have a tea party!" I repeated and he kissed my forehead.

"Okay. With what? We don't have a tea set or anything," He said.

"Yes we do. Come on, help me get it," I said getting up and dragging him with me.

"Where are we going, babe?" He asked as we walked up the stairs.

"To the attic," I answered, feeling for the handle to bring the stairs down.

"We have an attic?"

"Yeah. You didn't know that?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I've never been up there," He answered.

"Really? You've lived here for a half a year and you've never been up in the attic? You didn't even know about the attic? You definitely don't explore the house, do you?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I never really thought about it. I explored the basement, but it's finished and all that's down there is a bar with no alcohol," He explained and I laughed.

"I'm nineteen. I can't buy alcohol and no one has exactly stocked me with any. You can buy some when you turn twenty-one. Which will be in, what? Less than a month?" I asked him and he nodded.

"April twelfth. Which means our wedding is in less than a month, too. You think we should start cracking down on plans?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I told you, it doesn't have to be huge. And I was thinking about something; do you really want our parents there?" I asked him as I got to the top and turned around to sit on the floor so we could talk.

"No, but they'd kill us if we didn't invite them. I mean, they are our parents," He answered. "Why, what are you planning?"

"Well, what if we 'accidentally' write the wrong time, date, or address on their invitation?" I asked him and he smiled deviously.

"I say address. Let's just send them to the wrong place and see if they manage to figure it out before the ceremony. So who is actually going to be at the real ceremony, then?"

"Well, the rest of the band of course. The guys from Fall Out Boy. Dani and Izey. I told Carson and Brooke, figured you wouldn't mind them. And Kara has to come because she's my maid of honor. And then whoever else you want," I told him and he nodded.

"Sounds pretty small. But that's okay. It'll be great!" He said leaning in to kiss me and I smiled. I pecked his lips as he entwined our fingers.

"More than great! I can't wait. I still have to get a dress, though," I said looking into his eyes and he smiled lightly before kissing me again.

"Neither can I," He smiled. "So, what is all this stuff up here? Toys? Why do you have, like, millions of little kid's toys scattered around the attic? Are you trying to tell me something?"

"No, Brendon, just shut up. Pretty much all of my cousins are younger than me, so the toys my mom and dad used to get out when they would come to visit were left here. And I figured there's no point in getting rid of them since everyone keeps popping out babies. Me included this time. I kept most of the little boys toys for Frankie," I explained to him and he looked confused.

"Who's Frankie?" He asked.

"My nephew," I reminded him and he nodded.

"I remember now. Wait, what are we up here for again?" He asked and I thought for a minute.

"I don't remember." I looked around the room as if something would magically remind me. I suddenly felt hot breath on the back of my neck as Brendon nuzzled his nose into the nape. "But I don't think this is what we came up here for."

He giggled into my neck as he wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my neck softly, making me shiver.

"But this is fun," He argued and I laughed, turning around so I could sit in his lap.

"I think this is the only place in this entire house that we haven't fucked in. Seeing as you never knew it was here," I giggled, kissing his own neck.

"We could change that," He answered smugly as he reached for the hem of my shirt. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hands, pushing them back and at his sides.

"Not right now. Even if your pants are vibrating," I answered and he laughed before shifting his hips at an awkward angle to get his side kick out of his pocket. He growled when he opened it and laid backwards dramatically.

"Dammit!" He muttered.

"What? Is Ryan here?" I asked, straddling his waist and looking down at him.

"Yes," He answered and I laughed.

"Tell him the back door is unlocked," I said, leaning down and kissing him. I let him type the message back before moving his hands over to either side of his head. I kissed him hard on the lips for a minute before moving down to his neck.

"Baby, didn't you hear me say Ryan's here?" He asked and I nodded. "So what are you doing?"

"Giving you what you wanted," I mumbled into his neck.

"Right now? Mm, baby, I thought you said no?" He questioned and I giggled as I fumbled with his belt.

"I said no sex. I never said anything about not blowing you," I told him as I unbuttoned his jeans and shimmied down his body.

"They're gonna be right downstairs," He argued and I rolled my eyes.

"Never stopped us before. Now be quiet. I'm doing this whether you like it or not. Which I know you'll like it," I told him before I pulled his pants down just far enough so I could pull his dick out. I heard the door slam shut from downstairs just as I took him into my mouth. His breath hitched as I bobbed my head, making him groan.

"Where the fuck are you guys? Cali? Brendon?" Ryan's voice could be heard from, where I expected him to be, our living room.

"We're upstairs! Hold onnn!" Brendon yelled, moaning out the last part.

"Where upstairs? Are you okay, dude?" His voice was closer now. "Please don't tell me you're fucking!"

I giggled, making Brendon moan louder. I swirled my tongue around him and swallowed. He bucked his hips up and I bobbed my head, giving one last swirl before he exploded into my mouth. I got up and let him do himself up as I walked down the attic stairs and found Ryan and Izey in the hallway. Izey smiled and hugged me to her.

"Happy birthday, Cali!" She said and I laughed.

"Thanks. Hey, Ry!" I said hugging him and he smiled.

"Happy birthday, honey! Where's Brendon?"

"In the attic. We were looking through stuff. Is anybody else here?" I asked.

"Kara's downstairs," Izey answered and I nodded.

"Tell her to come up here and you guys can help us. There's tons of toys you guys could take, too," I told them and they nodded. Izey walked downstairs to get Kara and I walked back to the attic with Ryan.

"Well that's a nice sight," He said as we both stared down at Brendon in front of us. The fucker had fallen asleep with his pants still down to his knees.

"Come on, help me get him up before Kara and Izey come up here," I said walking over to Brendon, followed by Ryan.