Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

You have a licking problem.

Two Weeks Later

Kara's P.O.V.

"I can't believe you're making me wear a bridesmaid gown while I'm eight months pregnant. In front of people!" I told Cali and she laughed.

"Well believe it, because I am. You're my maid of honor, so you have to. Anyway, you'll be fine, Kara, it won't kill you," she told me and I shrugged.

"You never know. Maybe they won't have material that will stretch over my stomach and I'll suffocate from not being able to breath during the ceremony," I told her. She rolled her eyes as we pulled into the parking lot of the shop where we were searching for her wedding dress.

"Kara, cut the over dramatics. You better get used to the idea because it's becoming reality in two weeks. God, two fucking weeks," she stated, looking out the window and gripping the wheel nervously.

"You shall never get me to cut the over dramatics. It's in my blood. You've met my brothers, and well, person I call my 'mother'. Although my dad is pretty down to Earth," I stated and she smiled.

"Come on, let's go inside. You might find something you like, too," She smiled at me warmly and I shrugged.

"I'm not getting married for at least another year. I have tons of time to look for stuff I like," I told her and she nodded.

"True, but I only have two weeks. So I need to find something I like today. Hopefully," She answered as we got out of the car. We walked into the store and looked through all of the dresses, Cali turning the ones she didn't like away with a scrunched up nose.

"I don't think this is working out, babe," She told me and I meekly looked at her.

"Seriously? There's like a million dresses in this son of a bitch and you haven't found one that you like?" I asked her and she yet again scrunched up her nose at me.

"Sure, there's ones that I've liked.. but not any that stand out to me as the ones I want to be married in. It has to be perfect," She said, looking through the second to last dress. Her eyes lit up as she gazed over it. "Oh my god! I have to try this one on!"

I watched her grab it and run towards the only vacant fitting room they had. She stepped out about five minutes later and my jaw dropped. The dress was just an amazingly brilliant white with a second layer of black lace where the skirt was intentionally pulled up. The top was a corset with a tie running down the left side of it. The skirt puffed out a little at the hips, but not in an ugly, horrible way. She looked absolutely breathtaking as she smiled happily at me, turning in a circle and showing it off.

"I think this is the dress," I told her and she nodded vigorously.

"I know it is. I'm buying it," She answered, running back in the dressing room and changing before walking back out in her normal clothes, gripping the dress to her. We walked over to the register place, and I smirked when I saw the garters.

"Aren't you gonna get one of these?" I asked her and she raised her eyebrows.

"I didn't even think about it. What color should I get?" She asked, giggling as she looked through the amounts of different colors.

"Pink bitches!" I yelled at her, laughing manically when she actually picked it up and placed it on the counter along with the dress. She flashed me a priceless smile as she put the money on the counter and we walked out to the car.

"Are you hungry?" She asked once we started driving away.

"No, amazingly, I am not. But I am thirsty and I have to pee," I told her and she nodded.

"Well, I'm thirsty, too. But I want ice cream," She told me and I nodded.

"I want a Moolatte," I told her.

"That's coffee," She informed me and I nodded.

"I know. I don't care. It's just a little caffeine. Spencer and Brendon don't need to know," I told her and she nodded.

"We eat too much damn DQ."

"Because it's so damn good!" I told her and she giggled. "Hurry the fuck up, I gotta pee!"

"Chill out, mommy, we're here!" She exclaimed and I jumped out of the car and ran inside towards the bathroom. I walked back out of the bathroom feeling tons better. I saw Cali smiling at me when I walked out from the little hallway. She handed me my drink as she sucked on the straw of her own. We walked out of the doors and sat on a bench outside.

"I can't wait until the guys get back. My bed is very lonely, even though this child loves reminding me she's in there every night," I told her and she smiled. The boys were away promoting the new album, which came out about three days ago. I really did miss Spencer. Nothing was the same without him. And he's one of the only people who can relax the baby when she starts kicking up a storm in my belly. Plus the fact that I have to go out at three in the morning in my pajamas just to fix my own cravings.

"I know. I think I've worked so much this week just to keep myself occupied. Brooke's happy to entertain me," She said and I laughed.

"I think she's happy to entertain anyone. Hey! You know what I just realized?" I asked and she stared at me curiously.

"No, what?" She asked and I took a couple more sips of my drink before going to answer her.

"I'm a Urie, and you're a Smith," I started and she giggled.

"Did you just figure that out?" She asked and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Shut up, I didn't get to finish. And when you get married you're gonna become a Urie. And when I get married, I'll become a Smith. We're, like, trading off names here," I told her and she smiled at me while trying not to laugh.

"I love you, you know that. You amaze me with some of these things. But I have a family full of familiar names. My step-cousins are both Ross'. And my mom's side of the family are all Stumps," She told me and I raised my eyebrows.

"Really? That's cool!" I said, and then noticed she had whipped cream and ice cream on the tip of his nose. I leaned over and licked it off, making her stare at me wide-eyed and a bit shocked. "What the hell, Kara?"

"What? You had ice cream and chocolate on your nose. You didn't expect me to leave it there, did you?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"No, but I also didn't expect you to lick it off," She answered and I smiled before swiping my finger in my drink and then wiping the whipped cream off on her cheek. I licked her cheek clean and she gave me an odd look.

"Did you expect it that time?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"I should have," She answered and I nodded. "Has anyone ever accused you of having a licking problem?"

"Yes. Spencer and Ryan," I said and she raised her eyebrows. "Whatever, I've seen you lick Ryan before."

"But I.. uhh," She started to argue, but couldn't find words.

"Don't feel bad. Everybody does it! Ryan just tastes good," I told her and she giggled.

"Does Spencer know about this?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, he was sitting right in front of me while Pete and I talked about it. His cheeks taste like vanilla," I told her and she snickered.

"Please tell me you guys were talking about his face," She giggled and I laughed.

"Oh, totally," I giggled as we got up and threw our cups away. "You know, that was a jip."

"Why?"

"The sign claims that was Nirvana in a cup. But I searched the whole thing and still didn't find Kurt Cobain," I told her and she laughed.

"Maybe you drank him," She said and my eyes went wide.

"Oh shit! Don't tell Brendon! He'll kill my ass!" I told her and we both laughed.

"Oh, I won't do that then. I love your ass!" She told me and I nodded.

"I know, 'cause my ass is so totally bitchin'!"
♠ ♠ ♠
If you guys want to know where I got the example of the dress from. Click this! Remember that that wasn't originally a wedding dress and just imagine with the color idea I gave you. I tried to describe it as best I could.