Status: Finished

But It's Better If You Swear to Shake It Up.

Stay with me a bit longer.

Cali's P.O.V.

"I don't want you to leave anymore," I told Brendon as he crawled out of bed away from me to get redressed to leave for Ryan's house. He was going to be staying there all day tomorrow until the wedding the next day.

"Baby, I know you'll feel nervous about the whole thing over the superstition thing if I don't spend the day at Ryan's tomorrow. It'll just be for tomorrow, and then we'll see each other Friday for our wedding. Then we'll be married. I know that's what you really want, Cali," he told me and I sighed.

"It just sucks. I do want to follow that tradition of not seeing the bride the night before the wedding, but am I blowing it out of proportion by making it a whole day before the wedding? Plus you just got back and I don't want to feel like I'm kicking you out of the house as soon as you get home," I told him and he shook his head.

"I don't think you're blowing it out of proportion. You're doing what you want. It's your wedding, babe, no one can tell you what to do for it. And I know you're not kicking me out of the house. It's eleven. We still have another hour before I'll leave," he said, laying back down in the bed and allowing me to cuddle into him.

"I missed you so much," I told him, kissing his nose.

"I missed you, too," he replied and I chewed my lip a little more. "Cali, you're gonna be fine. You have stuff keeping you busy tomorrow, anyway. You're going to both Kara and Izey's doctor appointments and then babysitting Frankie in the evening. I don't think you'll be bored with your three year old nephew running around, sweetie."

"You're not gonna be there. I won't be bored, but I'll still wanna be with you. Frankie's a little fucking monster, I won't stay sane until he falls asleep. What are you doing tomorrow, anyway?" I asked, wrapping my around around his neck and toying with his dark hair.

"I'm going to Dylan's to see my own nephew and newborn niece," he explained kissing my temple softly. "And then I'll find something else to do with Ryan or one of the guys. I should go shopping with Pete."

"Newborn? When did he have another baby?" I asked him.

"His wife, Sydney, just had a little girl last month. Her name's Mady."

"Have you seen her yet? I didn't know they were having another baby. I thought they just had your nephew... What's his name again?" I asked and he smiled.

"Christian. I know, they didn't tell us until she was almost eight months pregnant with her. No, I haven't seen her yet. I don't think Kara had either. I've seen pictures, though, and she seems really cute," he told me and I smiled again.

"That's great! God, I can't wait for your sister to finally have this baby. I know she's getting really excited."

"So is Spencer. Ryan's really excited about his and Pete's baby, too."

"Izey's getting really excited just to have the baby and give it to Pete and Ryan. She's afraid to get down and dirty with Gabe while she's still pregnant. And I think they're both getting a little anxious for that," I told him and he nodded.

"I can't blame any of them. I'm really excited for this baby," he told, leaning down to kiss my stomach and I smiled.

"Are you gonna be one of those daddies that talks and sings to my belly while I'm pregnant," I asked and he shrugged.

"Is that a bad thing?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Not at all. It's very sweet, and good for the baby to know your voice," I answered and he nodded, rubbing my stomach silently and humming.

"I love you," I told him and he grinned up at me.

"I love you, too. And I always will," he said, straightening up and pressing his lips to mine. He pulled away and kissed my neck softly. I ran my fingers through his soft hair, staring down at that perfect face. He kissed my shoulder lovingly before shifting his body so he was lying next to me. I moved so I could lay my head on his shoulder and cuddle into him, kissing his collarbone lightly. He groaned lightly before grabbing my cheeks and bringing my lips away from his neck and to his own. "Cali Mae, don't tell me no sex and then tease me."

"I wasn't trying to tease you. I was kissing you. It's not my fault that you get horny just from me touching you," I giggled, kissing his nose.

"Only from you, baby," he told me, giggling and kissing me again.

"I better be the only one touching you to get you horny. I should be the only one getting you horny," I told him and he smiled deviously.

"Of course you are. And you know exactly the ways to do it. Perfectly," he told me and I rolled my eyes.

"You still have to wait two more nights to get laid, baby. So I would just stop trying to smooth talk me right now," I told him and he sighed.

"Fine. I gotta go anyway," he said, trying to wiggle away from me. I gripped the front of his shirt and brought him close to me, wrapping my arms around him to keep him from getting up.

"No, you still have time. Come on, baby, stay with me a little bit longer," I pleaded and he sighed.

"Cali, I don't have a little bit longer. It's eleven fifty-six. I'll call you in the morning. Just get some sleep," he answered, unhooking my arms from around his neck and standing up.

I pouted up at him and he sighed again.

"I love you, Cali. And I can't wait to see you on Friday in that dress you picked out that I haven't seen yet. You're gonna look beautiful. But I have to leave now," he said and I bit my lip.

"I love you, too. Bye," I answered simply, rolling over and not looking at him. I felt him lean over my body and kiss my cheek, then listened as the door shut behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this one's a bit shorter, but I'm gonna be working on the next one in a little bit, and I'm gonna try to make it a bit long. I'm working on having Chapter 100 as the wedding. What do you guys think of that?