Status: i havent done a story in awhile please dont be too mean with it

My Ex The Stalker

Why Me?

After an hour of just laying there I grabbed my cell and found out I missed 3 calls all from Joey and that it was 6:00PM. I told Joey I was going to be home by 4:00. I slowly rolled over and tried to get up. My stomach was killing me but somehow I managed to get up and grabbed my stuff from the floor. I walked home slowly and saw that Joey was sitting there with my brother AJ. They saw me and ran towards me and Joey had a sigh of relief to his face and just bear hugged me. I flinched in pain.

“Where the hells have you been I was calling you all day?” Joey said to me. I told him while trying not to show any pain “Sorry Mushi I was at my cousins house and I fell asleep I didn’t mean to make you so worried.” AJ looked at me and noticed the small red mark that was on my face from when Mike slapped me “What happen to your face?” I froze for a moment I knew I couldn’t tell them the truth because then they would go commando on me and would not let me out of their sight.

“Oh this well you know how my cousin Danny and I play he just got a bit rough and slapped me by accident.” I said while laughing a bit. Joey and AJ looked at each other for a moment and then back at me and smiled.

“I’m just glad you’re ok now that question has been answered how about we go find something to eat I’m starving!” Joey said and AJ rolled his eyes and started to walk inside. I looked at Joey who had a smile on his face and just grabbed me and held me as he gave me a peck on the lips. “Don’t scare me like that again ok?” I just nodded my head and said while yawning “Hey Babe can you carry me inside I’m tired as hell right now” Joey smiled and picked me up and gave me a kiss on the head and carried me inside. I fell asleep the minute I was in his safe arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it might take me a little while to post the next chapter with college and all its hard to make time to do this story so try and bare with me i will be making the next chapter as soon as possible