I Still Believe

Allie goes to Grimmauld Place

“Severus, Tonks, Bill… you three must come with me. We have a job to do.” Tonks perked and the sound of another mission. “Go change into muggle clothes.” They nodded and all went to change.

“What are we doing, Professor?” Tonks asked as they walked down the street.

“We, my dear, are retrieving a very important ally to The Order, and to Harry.” He paused. “We are apperating to Columbia, Tennessee. There is only one apperation spot there so just focus on the city name. We will talk more when we get there.” The three nodded and in a matter of seconds they were all standing in an abandoned ally.

“Professor, who are we getting?” Bill asked, as they walked down a street. He faintly heard music and a familiar voice.

“Well, you actually know her from school. Severus, you know her as well.” This got everyone’s interest to rise. Snape and Bill were several years apart, so someone they both knew from school would very rare.

“She would have had to be a first year when Severus was a seventh.” Tonks said

“That is correct.” They stopped in front of a house that had a huge crowd standing outside of the garage. Bill noted that this is where the music was coming from.

“Garage band. They are very big right now… actually, they’ve always been a big thing.” Tonks stated.

“Very true. Now, Tonks, Severus, and Bill,” He directed each of them to a spot “Make you way through the crowd, and wait at the front…” his eyes sparkled “ I do believe she’s in the middle of a show.” They nodded and each one of them made their way to the front, as Bill and Severus broke through the crowd they froze mid-step.

“Lily.”

“Allie.”
They muttered at the same time. Dumbledore’s eyes sparkled.

“No Severus, she is not Lily. She is the girl that, if I remember correctly, James was rather protective of, since the beginning of the school year.”

“You mean that girl is Alessia?” Dumbledore nodded “She looks just like Lily.”

“Uh, sir… I don’t think she’s going to want to see me.”

“Bill, shush… she’s seen us.” Tonks reported.

“Very well... What did she do when she saw us?”

“She looked worried, and then put up 1 finger.”

“That means she’s doing 1 more song.”

“I want to live my life, The way you said I would, With courage as my light, Fighting for what's right, Like you made me believe I could - And I will fly on my brother's wings, To places I have never been, There is so much I've never seen, And I can feel his heartbeat still, And I will do great things, On my brother's wings…” 6 minutes later the crowd had disappeared and Allie, her band, and the 4 order members were sitting in her living room.

“So, you want me… to come back with you… and join the Order.”

“Correct.”

“What about Damon? There is no way I’m bringing him into that danger.”

“He can either stay at Grimmauld Place or stay with your sister.” She closed her eyes.

“Damon, baby, come here.” She called, a little boy, around age 4 walked in the room.

“Mommy has to go somewhere else for a while.”

“Momma weaving?”

“No, of course not. Do you want to go stay with Auntie Tunia until the end of summer? Just those few weeks.” He nodded.

“Okay… We’ll go. On one condition.”

“And that would be?”

“Pete has to come.”

“Very well. We are leaving again in 25 minutes.” She nodded and went upstairs to pack

“Pete?” Bill said, confused. “Who is Pete?”

“Pete is her boyfriend.”

“She has a boyfriend? Even though she has a son with the guy she fell in love with, and could leave him at any moment?”

“Well, maybe Pete loves her son. Maybe he knows what could and will happen, and he Is enjoying the time he has with her.”

“Well, I think he’s an idiot. I would never date a girl that I knew was in someone else.”

“Bill, if I’m correct, you dated me… fully aware of the fact of my love for another man.” Allie stated, walking downstairs with Damon. She walked over to the guy Bill was conversing with. “Pete, how many times have I told you not to pretend like you aren’t…… you.” She smiled lovingly at him.

“Umm…. I lost count at 15.” He said, smiling sheepishly.

“Me too” She kissed him briefly. “Ok, let’s do this thing. Once I get all my stuff to Grimmauld Place, Pete and I can take Damon to Petunia’s.” She grabbed her wand from the side of her jeans and pointed it at the luggage. “Reducio” Slowly, the few packed bags shrunk until they were pocket sized. After she placed a few charms around the house to keep it safe and untraceable she nodded. “So, how are we going to get to Brittan?”

“Apperating, of course, it’s the way to get there… that won’t take days.”

“What about Floo?”

“You can’t Floo that far.” Dumbledore’s eyes sparkled. “Don’t worry, I’ll take Damon and you can take Pete.” Bill, Severus, and Tonks looked confused.

“Pete hasn’t passed his apperation test yet, and I can’t take two people that far.” She answered their confused looks. They nodded and Dumbledore said the location they were apperating too.”

“Can we apperate straight into Grimmauld Place?” Tonks asked, confused.

“We can for 5 more minutes. However, we will apperate into the kitchen.” Tonks nodded, Dumbledore held onto Damon’s hand, and Pete and Allie were holding onto each other. Everyone, excluding Pete and Damon, focused on Number 12 Grimmauld Place’s kitchen. Within a matter of seconds and with a few cracks, the group of 7 found themselves in a kitchen, filled with red heads. Two of them gasped, Allie noted that they were older… she figured them to be the parents of Bill, and his brothers... and Ginny. Damon saw all the people and his eyes widened in shock and fear.

“Mommy!!” He cried, running over to Allie and latching onto her legs. She smiled briefly before bending down to lift him up on her side. Damon found comfort by hiding his head in his mothers shoulder

“Damon, honey, it’s ok. These people are safe; they want to help keep Mommy and Pete, and you, safe.” He calmed down, but kept his head hidden. She looked up at the red heads. “Sorry, ever since the attack he’s been wary of large groups of people he doesn’t know.” Molly Weasley looked at Allie with tears in her eyes.

“You look just like you sister.” She whispered.

“Isn’t that the girl who sang that, Hoedown Throwdown song at Hogwarts?” Ron asked

“Fred, dear brother, I do believe you said she was no older than 19.” George paused, raising his eyebrows at Allie.

“I’m 28.” Fred’s eyes widened and George smirked. “Now, can I get names? I know Bill, who are the rest of you?” Arthur Weasley shook his head and stepped forward.

“Sorry, please excuse our manners. I’m Arthur Weasley, This is my wife Molly.”

“Ohhhh, so your Bill’s parents? Ok, well, that makes more sense. I know a Charlie, a Percy,”

“Neither one are here.”

“Then Fred and George, my guess that’s you two.” She pointed to the twins and they nodded. “Then Ron,” He nodded as well, “And Ginny as the only girl.” She smiled

“Yea.” She looked at Allie. “You look really familiar... have we met?”

“No, but, you know Harry Potter right?”Allie asked after looking at Dumbledore. Ginny nodded, blushing. “Well, have you seen any of the pictures in his photo album? The one Hagrid made?” She nodded again. “So you’ve seen what Lily looks like?” She nodded once more. “Well, I’m her sister.” Fred’s, George’s, Ron’s, and Ginny’s eyes widened.

“Your.. your his mum’s sister?” Ron asked, surprised. Allie nodded.

“Alessia Evans at your service.” She smiled brightly. “And this little cutie is Damon. Oh, and the guy next to me is Pete Wentz.”

“Pete Wentz, Alessia Evans.... whose last name does Damon have?”

“His fathers.”

“So, Alessia Evans, Pete Wentz, and Damon Wentz.”

“What? Oh... no, Pete isn’t his father... Pete is my boyfriend. I met him a year and a half ago.”

“So... what is his last name?” Ron asked.

“Ronald!! You can’t ask her that! It could be a very sore subject.”

“No, it’s fine... Damon, sweetie.. tell them your name.” He smiled, looking up at them.

“Damon John Lupin.” He said proudly.

“Lupin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!” Almost everyone said, excluding Dumbledore and Pete, eyes wide. Dumbledore cleared his throat.

“Alessia, I do believe you need to get your son over to your sisters.”

“Oh, that’s right”

“Molly, where is Sirius? I do believe he would like to see Alessia and Damon before they leave.”

“Upstairs, with Buckbeak. I’ll go get him” She scurried away.

“Wait, Sirius.. as in... Sirius Black?” Allie asked as she, Dumbledore, Pete, and Arthur walked into the Library.

“Yes, but before you get upset-“ Arthur started but got cut off as a man appeared in the doorway. In a flash, Allie had given Damon to Pete and flew over to Sirius, hugging him tightly.

“Sirius!!!” He laughed and spun her around.

“Alessia Evans.” He smiled after setting her back down “you have grown into a beautiful woman. You look just like you sister.”

“Just like James said.” She smiled

“Now, who is this Damon?” He asked curiously

“Oh, Pete, come here.” Allie smiled and took Damon from his grasp. “This is Damon, my son.” His eyebrows rose.

“With this bloke?”

“No.. Pete is my boyfriend.. not Damon’s father. Moony is.”

“Moony??? I take it he doesn’t know.” Molly went to answer the door.

“That would be correct. It’s going to stay that way too.” She paused “Now, I’m taking Damon to Petunia’s, We’ll be back... we can catch up then.” He nodded, then Allie went to stand next to Pete, He wrapped his arm around her waist and she held onto Damon. Focusing on Number 4 Privet Drive. Just before the crack she heard a very familiar voice.

“Allie???”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!! Sorry it took so long. Thank you to my 3 subscrbers and my 2 commenters!!

Who do you think the voice is? When did Allie get pregnant with Damon? Who is this Pete kid? Why wasn't Allie scared of Sirius when she heard he was there? Please answer these with your opinions and theories!! Oh, and don't be afraid to send me your ideas, chances are that i'll use it.

Comment.Rate.Subscribe

Shelby<3