Status: Comment and Subscribe ;]]

Hollywood Virgin

I stared at my retro and typically 1980’s room, The pink and blue duke box that played records, my funky hippie bed in the colours of pink, blue and green; and of course, my pink and yellow flowery carpet, how could I forget ? But as I am staring at all my belongings and wacky decor, I soon begin to realize how much I will really miss this room and it’s memories; Like the time when I saved up all my savings from my Saturday job to get my Marylin Monroe wallpaper fitted all across one wall, or the time when I had the mini party with me and my mates and we played ‘Queen’ albums all night.
Yes I did have some brilliant times in this room, but as always, time moves on, and I must move with them for once. I had my acceptance letter in one hand and my small satchel in the other, but I soon snapped out of my distressed and confused thoughts, my mam honked her horn to hurry me up, I gave one last look at my bedroom, then raced down the stairs and shot out the house, without ever looking back.
“You ready for the drive honey ?” My mam asked in a shakey tone.
“Ready as ever” I replied.
And this is where my sceptical and Hollywood adventure begins.